Fri, Sep 20, 10:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Posette family tree?

hdaggers ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 11:42 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 10:47 AM

Is there just one "Posette"? And is she the female adult from P4?

Is the female from P5 different or based on Posette? I know at some point they started getting names to compete with Mike and Vickie.... And I've figured out a little of their history (unimesh), I get the asthetics of Hiro and Aiko, but I don't understand why David and Skipper are necessary.

Then there's Eve and Apollo and Glory(?). Who ARE these people? Independents?

While we're at it, does anyone know the whole Poser genealogy? Or a product comparison page? Do they all have different texture mapping? Aren't some compatible? Augh....!

**yes, my computer is tied up rendering and I've nothing better to do...

1358 ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 11:57 AM

although I am no expert, I use P3 Posette extensively, and have used the Hi and Lo rez Posettes from Poser 2 and Posette from Poser 4 as well, but not often.  Jessi is Posette's cousin, from the big city, a little more sophisticated maybe, but still fun, nonetheless.  down time... too much heat!

wheatpenny ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 12:02 PM
Site Admin

the Poser 5, 6 and 7 people are independent of dork and posette (as well as each other)
Poser 5, 6 and 7 each had their human figures made by a different person, from scratch. Zygote/Daz, AFAIK, made the P3 and 4 people.

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

hdaggers ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 12:02 PM

That's what I'm sayin! And James is a hottie....

But..., so Posette. Her sisters? Share clothes? Same body different faces? Same faces different bodies? What's the skinny?

hdaggers ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 12:04 PM · edited Mon, 16 July 2007 at 12:07 PM

Thanks Jeff, that helps!

So Mike and Vickie 1 and 2 are almost the same? Also by Zygote? Then the Unimesh is all the version3, and that is also Freak and Freakette....

So who are David and Hiro? Different meshes also, but Mike and David sharing the same texture mapping?

holly

wheatpenny ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 12:04 PM
Site Admin

All of them take different clothes
none of them are interchangeable with each other

Jeff

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

wheatpenny ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 12:18 PM
Site Admin

M3, V3, David, Stephanie3, the freak Aiko 3 and Hiro are all unimesh figues. Aiko and Hiro are anime figures.
Mike and Vicky 1 and 2 are basically the same. the version 2 is higher resolution and has more morphs, but clothes, textures, poses etc are interchangeable between the two.
Many (but ot all) of the Unimesh figures can share textures (but not clothes).
Apollo is a free figure that byAnton makes and gives away for free (he also created V3 when he used to work for daz, as well as m,any of the older Platinum Club items at daz.
Miki abd terai Yuki are two figures from eFrontier. (you buy them at Content Paradise)

Jeff

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

hdaggers ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 12:25 PM · edited Mon, 16 July 2007 at 12:26 PM

Hmm. Not much on Wikipedia...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poser#Program_History

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zygote_Media_Group

I don't think there is an entry for Vicki, but there should be.

omigad, Jeff. You are THE man!

One more question: the G2 figures?

hdaggers ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 12:28 PM

Oh, and David and Stephanie are lower res versions of the Unimesh? Or somehow simplified? Or are they just supposed to look like teens?

wheatpenny ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 12:29 PM
Site Admin

The G2 figures are the P7 figures as well as special versions of the P6 figures made to be compatible with the P7 figures. You also get those at content paradise

Jeff

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

hdaggers ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 12:32 PM

"Don" and "Judy" are names for the P5 people?

wheatpenny ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 12:32 PM · edited Mon, 16 July 2007 at 12:42 PM
Site Admin

David and Stephanie are basically younger adult figures.
The teen unimesh figures are Luke and Laura (the Millennium Young Teens) - the set includes teen and preteen versions
then there are Matt and Maddie, the unimesh kids (which include kid and preschool versions I think) - this one is the only one of these figures I don't have, so I know very little about them.
There's also Alexa, the 3dCommune "Mascot".

Jeff

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 12:37 PM

Mike 1 and 2 and the original Stephanie are all the same base mesh.  Mike 2 is Mike 1 with a lot more morphs.

Victoria 1 and 2 are the same mesh, 2 having more morphs.  No increase in resolution, WP.

I have heard that V1 is an optimized version of Posette but have never seen any evidence for this.

Victoria 3 is derived from V2 with a higher density mesh and different joints.  Some people dispute this (the origin of the mesh, that is)  but I have seen good evidence to support the claim.

Victoria 4 is a derivative of Victoria 3 with improved joints.

Mike 3, Aiko 3, Stephanie 3 and almost every model DAZ released after V3 are derived from the V3 mesh, or Unimesh as it's also known.

Judy, the P5 female is supposedly a new mesh but looks in many ways like a f****d up Posette and also takes V2 textures.  That said, a lot of Japanese Poser artists and modellers have turned her into something almost human.

The P6 and beyond figures, weeeelllll... I wouldn't use 'em unless you paid me.

Anton's Apollo Max is IMO the best Poser Figure bar none.  Even if he has got a ridiculously tiny willy.  :D

Disclaimer:  All of the above statements are entirely the author's and do not necessarily represent the feelings of the Poser community as a whole (although I bet they do).  No animals were harmed during the making of this post.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

wheatpenny ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 12:44 PM
Site Admin

Quote - "Don" and "Judy" are names for the P5 people?

The P5 people are Don and Judy

The P6 people are jessie and james (the p6 kids are named Ben and kate)

the P7 people are Sydney and Simon; the P7 kids have the same names as the P6 kids

Jeff

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

nickedshield ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 12:48 PM

David and stephanie are not a more lo res, they are a more petite figure. Not actually a teen. A somewhat chronological order of apperance, from P4 up: P4 Posette Dork PT girl PT boy Vikie1 Mike1 Vickie2 Mike2 Aiko1 Stephanie Vickie3 Mike3 Freak, based on Mike3 Aiko3 Hiro David Stephanie3 Young Teens.. Luke and Laura Preteens.. Matt and Maddie P5 Will Judy the boy and girl, forgot their names Apollo P6 and P7 have their own Lastly from Efrontier the G2 series I left out all of the deriviatives, got confusing enough.

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

dphoadley ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 1:16 PM

Attached Link: dphoadley's Freestuff

If you want, you can find here the latest versions of Posette, Dork,and Eve. DPH

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

wheatpenny ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 1:36 PM
Site Admin

The P5 kids are named Will and Penny. The adults are Don and Judy; They were named after the characters from Lost in Space

Jeff

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

kalon ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 3:04 PM

Ah,
First there was Posette and Dork and the unnamed Girl, Boy and Baby, all was not good-- though we were innocent and knew it not. For they were nearly unmorphed and great was the resemblence in everyone's art, but the beginning morphs for the unlamented Poser 3 woman fit not the new Posette...

But then, many did decide that all was not well and improvements began to abound, morphs were formed and then did new figures such as Eve, WWG and other corrective Posettes arrive. And we were happy, or so we thought.

And then did Zygote astound us with the Millennium Woman-- Vickie (sometimes called Millie) and we were amazed, for now the morphs did come installed and we no longer had to scrounge around in free stuff looking for morphs to manually change our Posette. And it was good. For about a hot second. But we grew discontented and had not the morphs we thought we needed. And, again, the morphmakers wrangled vertices to provide more variations. And then did Mike arrive and we were all well contented for no figure is more despised in all the Poserverse than the one disparagingly called the Dork. 

And then did Zygote (now DAZ) tease and torment us with the Mystery Model, and lo the mysterious Stephanie did arrive and soon after, she begat Aiko (1). And Zygote/Daz did look out upon the land and once more wrought a greater (read more morphs) woman, and they did call her Victoria 2, soon followed by Michael 2. But alas, there was no Stephanie 2, no begetting of Aiko 2. In there place, there was the Millennium Girls (Pre-school and Pre-Teen), the Millennium Boys (Pre-school and Pre-Teen) and the Millennium Baby.

And peace reigned...

But DAZ could not be content and in secret they did wrought another Woman, to be mother to a dynasty. They called her Victoria 3 and she was Unimesh... All creatures were brought forth from her... Michael 3 and he begat the Freak, then from Victoria 3 was wrested Stephanie Petite. And DAZ did rest... well kind of, they released The Girl and she was not Unimesh.... But then the fires of ambition did once again burn in the heart of DAZ and in fairly quick order they did return to the unimesh and bring forth David, then Luke and Laura, then Maddie and Matt, Aiko 3 and Hiro 3 (though there had never been a HIro 1 or 2) and finally the Millenium 3 Baby.

But others too, could bring forth figures from The Sacred Mesh, and thus did Puck get pulled from Michael, She Freak from Victoria 3 and a whole mess of Aeons were also begat from the Sacred Mesh, including dwarfs and creeps...

And then came Apollo, and he stood alone...

And once more DAZ wrought and they brought forth Victoria 4 and rumor has it that they plan still in the secret haunts in Utah, and that before long they shall bring forth more....

kalonart.com

nickedshield ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 3:45 PM

Cute way of putting it, I enjoyed reading.

hdaggers ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 3:59 PM

genius!

--or should I say genous?
har har

kalon ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 5:53 PM

@ nickleshield & hdaggers

Thanks!

I kind of ran out of steam before I could get to the Curious Labs / e-Frontier saga. And didn't even touch on such notables as MayaDoll/Anime Doll, Clark, Gloria, Neftoon Gal and Pal, Sarahs 1 & the dubious 2, LaRoo, Stacey, Her, Him, Alexa, Koshini and friends or the rest of the cast of dozens...

kalonart.com

hdaggers ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 7:02 PM

PART 2!! PART 2!!

Honestly, I'd love to know!

It's like a Nordic epic saga.
tucks in bed waiting to hear more*

kalon ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 8:13 PM

Okay, you asked for it...

But I have to do the prequel first, leading up to the present (tomorrow)

In the beginning, the Gods on High called Fractal Design wrought first man and first woman, but they were as of stone rough hewn. No hair did grow upon their head, nor could be placed there. No skin garbed their form, but seamless textures of clouds and reptile skin could be acquired from secret springs the Gods created (read FTP site). For the creators had given first man and first woman unto the people to pose and then draw and paint upon them as they would.

But the people called out into the wilderness – “I cannot draw!”

And so, the Gods did once more plot again. They convened and chose to call themselves for the making of the second peoples, MetaCreations, for they were of all things. And thus did they go to their makers of electron flesh and command them to make a new people. And thus the second people were made, and they were as of clay, unfinished but surely recognizable, and their hair was as of plastic and likened repeatedly to helmets.  And while no clothes could be attached to them, they came in clothed and unclothed versions. More and more the people began to embrace the second peoples, but still something was missing. And thus, the Gods of MetaCreations went once more to their digital craftsman and the third peoples were brought forth. And they were good, but they all did look exactly the same. And there was great wailing…

And soon the people began to produce morph targets and the third people began to look a little different, one from another…

“The people are unhappy with the sameness of the third peoples, they have created morphs to personalize them…” And the Gods pondered, and then once more, returned to Zygote, their digital craftsman and caused to be created the fourth people, of whom Posette has lasting fame.

And for a time, the people were very happy and it was good. But in the halls of the Gods, strange events were occurring. And the Gods of MetaCreations were no longer all things, they became one thing and no longer concerned themselves with the making of electron people. And the few Gods still choosing to tend to the fourth people came to call themselves Curious Labs. And the Gods of Curious Labs did bide their time, and planned a glorious palace in which to house their electron people.

Alas, while they bided, the master craftsmen Zygote, did cause, with no command from the Gods of MetaCreations or Curious Labs to bring forth the electron people of the new Millennium.

Part III tomorrow....

kalonart.com

nickedshield ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 9:37 PM

that is extremely creative and interest keeping.

Niles ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 10:59 PM

"Michael 3 and he begat the Freak, "...

God I hope that is the Last thing he "begat"!!  

Cage ( ) posted Mon, 16 July 2007 at 11:35 PM · edited Mon, 16 July 2007 at 11:37 PM

Not part of Posette's lineage, but it sort of looks like Don's mesh (body, not head) may be derived from Dork's.  Has anyone else ever noted that?

@ Niles: your avatar cracks me up!  ROFL!

===========================sigline======================================================

Cage can be an opinionated jerk who posts without thinking.  He apologizes for this.  He's honestly not trying to be a turkeyhead.

Cage had some freebies, compatible with Poser 11 and below.  His Python scripts were saved at archive.org, along with the rest of the Morphography site, where they were hosted.

byAnton ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 12:27 AM · edited Tue, 17 July 2007 at 12:29 AM

Don't forget Dina, She really is a great figure.

Posette
came from a scanned statuette and artist made.
    - > All poser boxed females derived from her in some way until Jesse.

Victoria
Zygote still owns a male and female mesh, now open source. This original female mesh was the base for Vicki 1
    - > Vicki 1 & 2 are the same mesh just more morphs.
                - >> Vicki 3 is a subdivided Vicki 1, morphed into a new shape.
                         - >>> From her are all version 3 unimeshes.
                                - >>>>Reworked into V4

Michael
Elements also derived from the current Zygote male/female meshes.
    - >Michael 1 & 2 are the same mesh just more morphs.
                - >> Original Stephanie derived from Mike 1 mesh.
                - >> Grim.

Jesse, Miki and G2 females have common mesh sources though reworked by various contractors.

-Anton, creator of Apollo Maximus
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

Over 100,000 Downloads....

DarthJ ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 1:50 AM

file_383080.jpg

And nobody even mentions these "twin sisters", one a stand-alone figure, the other a mere morph ...

wdupre ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 1:59 AM

one correction, V4 is a totally new mesh, not the unimesh reworked.

byAnton ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 2:11 AM · edited Tue, 17 July 2007 at 2:11 AM

She is not totally new, depending wether or not "tatally new" means entirely from scratch.. Not that it matters.

"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

Colin_S ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 2:19 AM

Kalon, this is an absolute crease - you ought to write some tutorials like this.

Seriously, the subject is both fascinating and useful -  can someone pull together  the names, groupings, what will work with who, etc and post it as a sticky?

wdupre ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 2:22 AM

well I'm not going to argue with you, people can compare the meshes for themselves.

byAnton ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 2:27 AM

yes, starting with the ears. :)

hdaggers ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 7:17 AM

wow, everyone really IS a direct descended from Posette.
(except maybe the old Stephanie?)

And Dina? Who made Dina? I remember her, she was the "realistic" woman. Too realistic...?

kalon ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 8:38 AM

I believe dacort (Daniel Cortopassi), if he didn't, she is sold on his site... As well as Natalia/Natrixa
www.dacort.com/3D/index.php

kalonart.com

kalon ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 11:37 AM

The conclusion...

Thus with the creation of the Millennium Peoples did the craftsmen Zygote set themselves as Gods and being of new found divinity, they did divide and those that would pursue this creation of electron people did come to call themselves Digital Art Zone, or DAZ. And the people were drawn to the new millennium people, though others staunchly clung to Posette and many still do...

Still yet, the secret of creation had escaped the domain of the gods and from the east a craftsmen wrought MayaDoll and she was not connected to any other electron people, and not only was she good, but she cost not. And the secret of creation spread, and Dina was brought forth, but alas she was likened unto the people too much and deemed too real.  And in this manner, her creator also brought forth Natalia and Natrixa, and they were unreal and likened to fantasy characters.

And thus did the Gods of Curious Labs come to the Gods of DAZ convened to secure the creation of the fifth electron people, but the terms were too stringent and the Gods of DAZ declined to bring forth a new people for the new palace that the Gods of Curious Labs would create.

And so they separated, and the Gods of DAZ did create more and more peoples, bejeweling them with clothes of fine pixels and locks of glorious electrons. And the Gods of Curious Labs did raise up other digital craftsmen and command them to bring forth the Fifth People. And whilst they did so, the Gods continued to work upon the new palace to house the Fifth People.

And thus, the Gods did give to the people the Fifth People, housed in the Fifth Palace. And they were lost in that place and called Don and Judy, Will and Penny but they numbered among them no doctor, though there were robots aplenty. And the magic of this new palace did allow the Fifth People, or the lost ones, to be garbed and tressed in the finest vertices for they were dynamic. And while their faces could be morphed, they could be better shaped with the magic of the face room.

But, alas, the people did find the palace to be filled with bugs and prone to collapse. And the people, on looking upon Judy, the fifth woman, cried out in horror, “What manner of woman is this?” Though some did lust upon her body, her face was deemed anathema.

In accordance, the Gods of Curious Labs did labor long and hard to exterminate the noxious bugs that infested the palace and strengthen the structure so prone to collapse… And whilst they labored, the strength of the millennium people did continue to grow unabated.

The Gods of DAZ had continued to wrought their electron people and were in the third generation when the Fifth Palace of the Curious Labs Gods was brought forth. And great was their consternation upon learning of its infestation and tendency to collapse.

Who will house the millennium peoples if the Fifth Palace cannot stand? Hence, the Gods of DAZ did cause to be built their own small palace, although they called it but a Studio.

Great turmoil once more struck the Gods of Curious Labs and when the dust settled they came to call themselves e-Frontier. The new God e-Frontier patched up the Fifth Palace as best they could, but quickly brought forth the Sixth Palace. And it was pretty good, (reaching the height of it’s goodness by Service Release 3). And craftsmen had designed the Sixth People, and the woman was called Jessie, while the man was called James, the children were called Ben and Kate.

But alas the people were now heavily invested in the Millennium People who had multiplied and replicated, few could find room in their hearts to love the sixth people nor in their wallets to succor them. And it was felt that Jessi did suffer a deformity of her head and her body was found to be too muscular.

And into this chaos, did stride Apollo. And he was very, very good. And whilst many did love him, they had not the coin to afford him.

Greatly did the Gods of e-Frontier attempt to woo the people back, and they caused to be brought forth the digital idol, Terai Yuki, but the people found her too low resolution and consequently, very difficult to morph. And thus did the Gods of e-Frontier quickly bring forth Terai Yuki 2. But alas, she could not compete with Aiko of the third Generation and support was weak and quickly dwindled. And then the Gods of e-Frontier did bring forth Miki. And it was good. For Miki was the first of all the electron people wrought by either the Gods of DAZ or the Gods of Fractal-Meta-Cur-e-Frontier to be of non-Caucasian origin from the start. And the Gods did seek to capitalize on this favor and brought forth Koji, mate to Miki. But alas, the magic face room support did not materialize and the people held a grudge.

And, from the south, there did come to be wrought a new male by name of Clark, and his creation begat great turmoil and darkness swept the land. And when the darkness lifted, he’d been joined by his sister Gloria, but alas, Apollo had left the land.

Once more, did the Gods of e-Frontier seek to woo the people away from their adoration of the Millennium People and the palace called a Studio, and they did give away the repaired Fifth Palace. And many found that very good indeed. But alas, they still peopled their free Fifth Palace with people of the Millennium for they had the love of the people, particularly the merchants.

Soon whispers of the Seventh Palace swept through the land, and while the people were eager and full of anticipation, the Gods of e-Frontier did bring forth the G2 men, Kelvin, the first African-American electron person, a remake of James of the Sixth people – who had more approval than the sixth woman and yet a second version of Koji. And it was good and moreso fast, for the Generation 2 males all have the same body and differ only in their heads. Rumor too swept the land of the coming of Olivia, mate to Kelvin, but she has proved too shy to be brought forth (yet).

And in this happiness that was sweeping the land, Apollo did return, triumphant, for now all could love him, irrespective of wealth or lack thereof.

And thus the seventh palace did open to acclaim, well as much acclaim as is available in the land of Poser. And the sixth woman, Sydney was found to be fair, though she was brought forth at the same time as Victoria of the fourth Millennium generation and lacks the support of many of the people. And though she was wrought to be molded in the face room, she is perilously short on morphs. But the morphmaster’s at RDNA accommodate her and the other e-Frontier peoples with Ultimate morph kits. Soon Sydney was joined by her sister Jessi, also of the second generation, and her body was that of Sydney and none did cry out about her misshapened head.

And for the moment, a fractious, fussy peace reigned in the kingdoms of Poser, but peace we’ve learned is a very fragile thing…

:tongue2:

kalonart.com

nickedshield ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 1:47 PM

The ending line is excellent :)

Boni ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 4:13 PM

It's over ....  dang, I just sat down with my  popcorn!!!  Wow, that really sums it up!  I've been here since Poser 2 and that is really accurate!!! Good job, and very entertaining!!!  :)

Boni

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

kalon ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 7:04 PM

Thanks!

I tried very hard to be very, very diplomatic. And I took a few liberties. I remember that Zygote did actually have separate ethnic figures at one time, along with a special muscle man figure, mermaid and fairy. That must have been circa Poser 3, cuz I remember I had just bought the fairy and the hair, then P4 came out and both the hair and the fairy were included.

kalonart.com

wheatpenny ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 7:54 PM
Site Admin

The fairy wasn't included in Poser 4
the zygote angelfish, girl, horse and that hair were included tho

Jeff

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

kalon ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 8:14 PM

Hmmn, apparently I'm still fixated on the fairy. I tried so hard to wrest that dress from her for Posette, but she wouldn't share.

I think the hair should now officially be called Schlabber's Do. He seemed very fond of it.

What girl?

kalonart.com

Cage ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 8:23 PM

Wow!  A mythology for Poserdom.  We need a creation myth, though.  And, for closure, some sort of apocalyptic tale of the End Times.  Hmm.

===========================sigline======================================================

Cage can be an opinionated jerk who posts without thinking.  He apologizes for this.  He's honestly not trying to be a turkeyhead.

Cage had some freebies, compatible with Poser 11 and below.  His Python scripts were saved at archive.org, along with the rest of the Morphography site, where they were hosted.

kalon ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 8:44 PM

@ wheatpenny

Ah, the girl, the boy and the baby?

@ Cage

Quote - And, for closure, some sort of apocalyptic tale of the End Times.  Hmm.

You're on it?

kalonart.com

wheatpenny ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 8:59 PM
Site Admin

Yeah, the P4 casual girl was originally a zygote product.

Jeff

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

dlfurman ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 10:44 PM

Kalon, that was just TOO COOL!

"Few are agreeable in conversation, because each thinks more of what he intends to say than that of what others are saying, and listens no more when he himself has a chance to speak." - Francois de la Rochefoucauld

Intel Core i7 920, 24GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1050 4GB video, 6TB HDD space
Poser 12: Inches (Poser(PC) user since 1 and the floppies/manual to prove it!)

Cage ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 10:45 PM · edited Tue, 17 July 2007 at 10:46 PM

I get to write the Poser Ragnarok?  Hoofa.

Uh.  Cough.

Well, y'see....  There shall come a time when mainstream 3d technology has supassed the capabilities of the core code of the Great Weinberg!  And lo, it shall happen that the bending of Poser's joints will cause great pain to all who see them, and the Midgard Serpent will thrash awake from its sleep, and realtime raytracing will be available in the Lands Beyond Poserdom.  And, uh, in that time the skies, ah, fiery something-or-other... turmoil!  Gnashing of teeth!  Golf balls the size of hail!  And even the highest-resolution figure will not withstand the collapse of all that has been so glorious and good.  And many will save much money when the land of Poser passes its final day, though they lament their loss.  The End.

Cough.

It could happen....  :-P

nickedshield ( ) posted Tue, 17 July 2007 at 11:13 PM

Thank you cage for putting a smile on my face :)

kalon ( ) posted Wed, 18 July 2007 at 2:34 PM

Quote - And many will save much money...

ROFL -- now that is not very likely to happen, something else will come along...

kalonart.com

Crimmy ( ) posted Mon, 30 July 2007 at 7:11 PM

Does anybody know where I could get the Zygote Mermaid? I have other Mermaids which I love, but I would like to try her too.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 30 July 2007 at 7:12 PM

Quote - Does anybody know where I could get the Zygote Mermaid? I have other Mermaids which I love, but I would like to try her too.

Unless it's included as content in older versions of Poser, your only other option would be to contact Zygote.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

wheatpenny ( ) posted Mon, 30 July 2007 at 7:16 PM
Site Admin

Attached Link: Daz/Zygote Mermaid

Here it is:

Jeff

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.