Mon, Sep 23, 5:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 2:16 pm)

Subject: Want critiques?

ArtPearl ( ) posted Fri, 27 July 2007 at 8:45 PM

That was my understanding too. Except that I'm hoping I can still use the regular Poser gallery for images I consider not WIP. In fact I just posted my newest image in the gallery and opened a thread in the critique forum.
I hope it works :)

"I paint that which comes from the imagination or from dreams, or from an unconscious drive. I photograph the things that I do not wish to paint, the things which already have an existence."
Man Ray, modernist painter
http://artpearl.redbubble.com/

jjroland ( ) posted Fri, 27 July 2007 at 8:46 PM

No notification went out that I am aware of.  I guess there are alot of people who aren't participating in this group and might still want to check the box for critical comments in other galleries.

I am:  aka Velocity3d 

JOELGLAINE ( ) posted Sat, 28 July 2007 at 12:17 AM

I was talking of the Critique Gallery.  We have one now, AND a forum!  I'm going to use them both and leave comments in both.

I cannot save the world. Only my little piece of it. If we all act together, we can save the world.--Nelson Mandela
An  inconsistent hobgoblin is the fool of little minds
Taking "Just do it" to a whole new level!   

Acadia ( ) posted Sat, 28 July 2007 at 2:55 AM

Quote - I was talking of the Critique Gallery. 

Ahh! So sorry for misunderstanding.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

AnAardvark ( ) posted Mon, 30 July 2007 at 4:00 PM

Can you tell when you view an image what gallery it is in?

ArtPearl ( ) posted Mon, 30 July 2007 at 4:32 PM

Yes - on the right hand side next to the text of the image, it gives some information about the image, including gallery, genre, upload date and other statistical info. So if you submit to the critique gallery it will say  'Critique'  rather than 'Poser' or 'Vue'  etc.
Also if you browse the new submitions and specify the poser gallery you will not get the images in the critique group (and vice versa)
Did I say before you sould be able to specify more than one?  :)

"I paint that which comes from the imagination or from dreams, or from an unconscious drive. I photograph the things that I do not wish to paint, the things which already have an existence."
Man Ray, modernist painter
http://artpearl.redbubble.com/

Seaview123 ( ) posted Thu, 16 October 2008 at 3:23 PM

If this forum is still operating, I'd like to throw my hat into the ring! I appreciate a critical comment more than the regular 'nice job' pat on the back, and am interested in learning to do more with this artistic expression.
Thanks,
Tom
Seaview123

Winterclaw ( ) posted Thu, 16 October 2008 at 4:48 PM

Yes it's still there between marketplace showcase and 2d graphics.

WARK!

Thus Spoketh Winterclaw: a blog about a Winterclaw who speaks from time to time.

(using Poser Pro 2014 SR3, on 64 bit Win 7, poser units are inches.)

costapanos ( ) posted Sat, 21 November 2009 at 12:41 PM

I came across this forum and would like to join.
I switch back and forth form Vue/Byrce and now mostly Photography.
I have met alot of wonderful people on this site and then some who just spout off.
I try to look at others work as much as possible, but dont really comment anymore  as I see comments like "wonderful" great job, etc, etc.
I have taken myself off of the ratings cause plain and simple. "I dont get it".
I have seen alot of beautiful imagery with few views and no comments, and alot images which makes me wonder.
I was  getting  ready to jump ship over deviant art until I came across this forum and thought I would give this a try.
Thank you!
Costa Panagopoulos

In Xanadu did Kublai Khan a pleasuredome erect

hborre ( ) posted Sun, 22 November 2009 at 6:28 PM

Wow, an old thread resurrected!  Sure Costa, hop aboard.  Feel free to jump right in any time and try to settle in.  We'll try to make you feel welcomed.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.