Sun, Sep 22, 1:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 4:48 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Lament Configuration (The Hellraiser Puzzle Box) for Poser

Susan_Carter ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2007 at 3:03 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 11:41 PM

Hi everyone!

This is Susan_Carter, I've just uploaded my second ever freestuff item (the first was back in 2004!). It's the Lament Configuration, the Puzzle Box from the film, Hellraiser by Clive Barker.

This has been an item for me to practice my skills on, for when I release some things into the Market Place. A lot of work went into this. It's not just a prop, it's a fully articulated figure, capable of performing all of the essential movements seen in the film to "open" the box. It's been setup with pose files that cover all the movements you would likely need, so you can pose and animate with ease.

Because it's a model based on a pre-existing movie, I can't charge any money for it (or else I probably would have) but that means, niether can you. You are free to use this in any personal renders you want, but you cannot use it for artworks of a commercial nature.

If you do use this for anything commercial, Cenobites will visit upon you such sweet suffering... Probably in the form of lawyers from Miramax studios.

In other words, this model was made by fans, for fans. If you love Hellraiser, enjoy. We have such sights to show you...

Please read the ReadMe.txt file for notes, instructions, hints and tips.

Special thanks to Godsbane for help designing the box model and for rigging it up in Poser, you brave, brave man.

Sue.

Download

EnglishBob ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2007 at 3:36 AM

I don't know Hellraiser, but this looks as if your work was worthwhile. All I want to know is, do we have to wait three years for your next release? ;)

Casette ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2007 at 7:46 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains profanity

I know Hellraiser (I love 1st and 2nd -HELLBOUND-, the other movies are bunchs of shit) and your work is AWESOME !!!!

Thanks !!  :)

CASETTE
=======
"Poser isn't a SOFTWARE... it's a RELIGION!"

Susan_Carter ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2007 at 9:20 AM

Thanks Casette, I'm glad you can appreciate what's gone into this. And you're very welcome. I agree, the first two movies were the best, each one after that has gotten worse in an exponential progression of bad. I haven't bothered seeing the last two in the series so far...

Have you heard the rumours that there's going to be a remake of the original Hellraiser by Clive himself! I hope that's true.

English Bob, don't stress it that you don't know Hellraiser. It's an old classic horror flick made in the 1980's... You might recognise Pinhead, the posterchild for the series and the patron saint of body piercers. But if you're not familiar with the movie, but you're a fan of horror, watch it! You'll be in for a rare treat.

Alisa ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2007 at 10:30 AM

Haven't seen the movies, but very cool - thanks!

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

Casette ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2007 at 11:33 AM

Yes, I heard about a new remake with Clive Barker for 2008 . As far as I readed, being him as writer and producer, but not as director

CASETTE
=======
"Poser isn't a SOFTWARE... it's a RELIGION!"

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.