Fri, Sep 20, 2:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: licensing agreement

MrMichael ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2007 at 11:53 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 12:49 PM

I've been looking all over the web to find some examples of licensing agreements for photos and I haven't found anything of use.  I want a licensing agreement that I can put with the photos that I put on DVD for wedding clients.  I did some engagement photos a while back for a very close friend and I gave her the working files.  She converted those and took them to be printed at a Wal-Mart and they wouldn't let her print them without written authorization.  She called me and I recommended trying another place for the time being.  I just don't want that to happen and I would also like protection of my images.

I am going to turn around the full resolution jpegs and tifs, but I want them for the clients' use only.  I have also included downsized jpegs for easy browsing and printing 4"x6" photos and for limited sharing (ie. sharing photos that contain an individual in them, but only to that individual shown in the photo), limited posting (putting favorite pics online, but no more than a specified number with a specified largest size).

3DGuy ( ) posted Mon, 06 August 2007 at 1:34 PM

A quick google led me to this:

http://www2.indystar.com/help/submissions/CelebrationPhotoForm.pdf

Maybe you can use that as a template. It's short and to the point.

What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies. - Aristotle
-= Glass Eye Photography =- -= My Rendo Gallery =-

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.