Thu, Sep 19, 11:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: OT- Friends of Elfenone

WyndWalker ( ) posted Sun, 12 August 2007 at 10:33 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 11:36 PM

I hope I am at the right place.

My dear friend Robin (known here as Elfenone), lost her beloved husband Bill, this morning to cancer.  I know there are many of you out there that Robin has touched with her gentle sweet soul and artwork, that would love to leave some words of comfort for her.

Robin hon, we never truly lose those we love, for we carry them with us everyday. I know Bill will always be with you. I am keeping you in my prayers sweetie and asking for Him to send you peace and the strength you need to go each day. I love ya sweetie, huggles.

Bothellite ( ) posted Sun, 12 August 2007 at 10:43 PM

My very dear friend Robin -- my heart is praying for peace for you.  You are such a brave soul and spirit, probably the bravest I've known.  You are going to be surrounded with love.  Please get strength from that.  I know that Bill was such a generous and kind person.  We'll be thinking of you.

Hugs

Primal ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2007 at 8:44 AM

Robin,I am so very sorry for your loss,i know how much you love your family....My thoughts and love and respect are with you and if you need anyone to talk to ,or if you need anything..I am here(we are here)...I think Bill was one of the luckiest men ever to have a good woman like you by his side..I hate Cancer...Be strong..Love Bill

Acadia ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2007 at 9:01 AM

I'm sorry to hear this sad news :(  My thoughts are with Robin and her family and friends.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

jwiest ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2007 at 5:54 PM

Robin,

Know about all the contact we've ever had is through comments on images, but that doesn't lessen the severity of the news or my sincere sorrow at your loss.  My condolences to you and your friends and family.

John

angelbearzs ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2007 at 6:23 PM

am sorry for your lost and i hope she be ok

calum5 ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2007 at 6:59 PM

Dearest Robin,
 Im so sorry ...

Its really hard to know what to write at this time.
I can truthfully tell you I feel what your feeling and I wish I could show you more than words alone. A hug sent by mail is hardly enough but I hope you recieve my thoughts for you at this time. 
You are a truely wonderfull human who has made a great deal of moments in my life better due to your words and our friendship. Also other people I know who you talk to have always showed bothing but love for you as a person . Im so sorry Ive missed so much and am never around to underdstand whats going on.I would always reply to my mail and if you ever want a chat please just call.

I will email you soon.
I dont want to stop writting but this isnt the place.
I'll be watching my mail if you want to talk,
My deepest sympathy and love.
Calum

Blush ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2007 at 9:07 PM

Oh sweetie....
I am so very sorry for your loss...
Please know your in my thoughts and I am thinking of you....
Lots of love n hugs your way...
Your sis
Susan~

SophiaDeer ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2007 at 9:24 PM

I am so sorry Robin.

My heart goes out to you.

I wish there was something I can do or say to make your pain less.

Hugs,
Nancy

Nancy Deer With Horns
Deer With Horns Native American Indian Site

jherrith ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2007 at 5:11 AM

The first lady I met here and one that encouraged me to keep at this past time known as Poser. I am very sad to hear of your loss and each and every member over at DSA extend their condolences and offer support in this time of grief.

Michael

B_PEACOCK ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2007 at 6:02 AM

Robin my dear .My heart cries with and for my you dear friend. I am so sadden for your loss.
 My love and prayers are with you.If any thing I can do or you just need a caring ear. I am always here for you sweetheart
 Friends always and I have missed you
Huge Hugs
 Bobby

anitalee ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2007 at 8:19 AM

Robin,
I am so sorry for your loss

Anita

PilotHigh ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2007 at 10:57 AM

God bless you and your whole family!

nirvy ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2007 at 3:47 PM

Oh My, such a tragedy and too soon!
May the angels help you through this terrible time Robin.
My prayers and deepest sympathy to you and yours.

geoegress ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2007 at 5:30 PM

Oh Elfy :(

My thoughts are with you Robin.

prog ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2007 at 10:22 PM

Oh, Robin-I'm so very sorry. I hope you know how special you have always been to me-even though I'm not around as much as I used to be. From the beginning, you have been one of my oldest friends here and I feel so terrible for your loss. If it wasn't for your encouragement and kindness, I don't know if I would have even stuck with this. You are such a kind soul. I know there's nothing I can say that will take away the pain you must be feeling right now. Know that you will be in my thoughts, and if you need anything-just let me know. Lots of love-Dudley

chrislenn ( ) posted Tue, 14 August 2007 at 10:44 PM

Words seem inadequate at times like this You are such a dear sweet lady and I can imagine you at this moment being the strength your children and grandkids need to get through this but you need to let them comfort you too take strength from their hugs and the love from all those around you both here and in real life
hugs Chris

Handle every stressful situation like a dog.
If you can't eat it or play with it,
Pee on it and walk away

RodolfoCiminelli ( ) posted Wed, 15 August 2007 at 12:08 PM

In moments like these are very difficult to say something for that I lack words; the loss of a to be wanted is as if one lost a part of the body that won't be able to never recover, but it is always the comfort of having carried out all the humanly possible one for that dear being. 
I tell him these words since I lost my father 23 years ago because of the same illness and you the hard thing that it is this, and you of the lived moments. 
Let us trust God and in Jesus Christ they are the salvation sources and that they help us to overcome all the bad moments that play us to live, and that they help us to retin the wounds. 
I want you the best thing and that you soon can find the comfort, you also have all my support and I believe that that of all the members of this page. 
A strong hug....!!! 
Rodolfo

frodo ( ) posted Wed, 15 August 2007 at 4:16 PM

You will be in my thoughts my friend.  So very sorry for your pain.

Elfenone ( ) posted Wed, 15 August 2007 at 11:33 PM

*Dear Friends,
I knew my artist community extended family would rally for me..when just at that quiet hour..I would need those whispers of hugs that come from love.  Bill never looked much at my art here, but he wrote me this gorgeous letter expressing how proud he was that you all saw me as he does.  He still sees me.. and I'm sure he's smiling at all of you for loving me..and He and I love you all..for giving me your hearts..and for encouraging me , and most of all for your love.   Thank you for these kind thoughts in this lonely hour when I long for his voice.. I think you all gave me what he would have..and I love you for it. 
Love you for all being who you are.
Robin

WyndWalker ( ) posted Thu, 16 August 2007 at 12:26 AM

hugs my sweet sweet girl!! You will never be alone hon, we will be here for you whenever you need us.

Bothellite ( ) posted Thu, 16 August 2007 at 2:37 PM

It was good to hear "Elfenone" again.  Your magic is still with you and always will be.  Be strong and you  -- better than anyone I know, knows how to be strong.

calum5 ( ) posted Sun, 19 August 2007 at 5:09 PM

Keep strong sweety,we're here for you xx

Elfenone ( ) posted Sun, 19 August 2007 at 8:43 PM

Hello loves, thank you again for your comfort!

Today I began taking charge of my duties again.. and even cooked a roast chicken with stuffing for my son, sister, mother.  I still fall into a depression.  I think I will always.. at certain times.
You can't lose someone you've loved since you were 18 and help it.

Bless your hearts my friends.. 
I'm hanging in here,
Much love,
Robin

Nuria ( ) posted Mon, 20 August 2007 at 5:23 PM

Dear Robin: 
Alone I can tell you that you are in my thought and in my prayers that I want that you feel accompanied and lover in these bad and sad moments and that in the same way that you encouraged me when I was sick, now a piece of my heart is for you and it takes written your name. 
A strong hug, 
Nuria

calum5 ( ) posted Thu, 23 August 2007 at 4:30 PM

Good on you sweety,

Lots of thoughts and hugs,
calum

Elfenone ( ) posted Sat, 25 August 2007 at 10:24 PM

Sad day today loves, since my sister is heading home tomorrow.  My mother is staying until September 11th ..then I'm on my own.   I have to grow up and bite the bullet..I guess.

jasonj ( ) posted Mon, 27 August 2007 at 5:24 PM

So sorry to hear about this, but I know you're a strong person and you'll find the strength within you to keep at it all.  Whenever I'm around the site I check in and see what you've been up to lately, and I'm saddened by the news and sorry I am so late to offer my sympathy. 

Hang in there and don't forget to laugh, no matter how dark or difficult a day seems.  Sometimes it is all that gets us through.

Jason

Elfenone ( ) posted Tue, 28 August 2007 at 12:16 AM

Hi ahh Jason..I guess I am strong.  I'm finding it out more every day..and today I laughed alot.
I cried..and I laughed..and I even got a bit angry..at my cat.  He kept eating daisies and barfing on my rug..just to be a booger.  Guess I'm now laughing at that.  Soon I'll have time to do some art..maybe it will actually be good art. 

Love to you all..
Robin

Primal ( ) posted Tue, 28 August 2007 at 8:32 AM

and Lots of love for you to Robin..You are Amazing

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.