Fri, Sep 20, 4:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: APO Problem

DIANE603 ( ) posted Sun, 19 August 2007 at 4:33 PM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 7:56 PM

When I started  apo I got this message:  access violation at address 0045894 Module apophysis 206c beta.   I tried to download another and install but when I ran it I got the same msg. I downloaded from sourcenet.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Diane

tdierikx ( ) posted Mon, 20 August 2007 at 3:48 PM

Have you installed any of the plugins? There are problems with some from the z+c+ pack apparently...

Try removing all of your installed plugins, then adding the .dll's back one at a time to find out which one is causing this error...

T.

Who? Me?

tresamie ( ) posted Mon, 20 August 2007 at 10:24 PM

Hi Diane

Have you asked on the Apo mailing list?  Here is how to join:

To join to the list send an empty email to:

apophysis-subscribe@lists.fractalus.com

One caution... They generate huge amounts of mail, so you might want to get an account at Yahoo or hotmail just for the mailing list.  The people that do the programming watch the list and answer questions, and they know everything!

Keep us posted!

~Viv

Fractals will always amaze me!

amota99517 ( ) posted Wed, 29 August 2007 at 12:05 PM

Removing the plugins and adding them back works.  But I found that I could not add back more than 30 of the plugins.  If I added more than 30, then the error came back. 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.