Fri, Sep 20, 4:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 4:48 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: transformers NEW freebies from KrouseR & Jhoagland

krouser ( ) posted Thu, 30 August 2007 at 10:42 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 4:41 AM

Attached Link: vanishinpoint.com

file_386671.jpg

here are my first ever freebies the textures are created by me and converted into poser by Jhoagland all the info is in the zip file as well as when they hit the rosity freestuff section.

here is an image of Ultra Magnus
enjoy

truckr created by Jhoagland
Ultra magnus textures created by Patrick Weaver aka KrouseR

krouser ( ) posted Thu, 30 August 2007 at 10:45 PM

Attached Link: vanishingpoint.com

file_386672.jpg

here are my first ever freebies the textures are created by me and converted into poser by Jhoagland all the info is in the zip file as well as when they hit the rosity freestuff section.

here is an image of Nemesis Prime
enjoy

truckr created by Jhoagland
Nemesis Prime  textures created by Patrick Weaver aka KrouseR

JHoagland ( ) posted Fri, 31 August 2007 at 9:12 PM

Just to clarify: the freebies are located at www.vanishingpoint.biz.

Even though the links above are click-able (and they take you to the correct page), please do not go to "vanishinpoint.com" (without the "g") or "vanishingpoint.com": although these may be sites for a "Vanishing Point", they are not links to the Vanishing Point which has these items. ;)

And I can't take credit for converting textures to Poser format since Poser can use the jpg textures just fine. But I did create the MAT poses to make it easier to apply the textures. ;)

Thanks

VanishingPoint... Advanced 3D Modeling Solutions

JHoagland ( ) posted Fri, 31 August 2007 at 9:41 PM

file_386752.jpg

Here's a larger image.

Nemesis Prime texture by krouser
Ground prop, background, and IBL light set by muralist.

Angel_Natavi ( ) posted Fri, 31 August 2007 at 11:36 PM

Okay, they look cool and all, but heres the deal.  Do they transform?

In order to go forward, one must often times look to the past.

krouser ( ) posted Sat, 01 September 2007 at 2:00 AM · edited Sat, 01 September 2007 at 2:05 AM

file_386771.jpg

can you say yes? the truckr is a transfroming robot, and ther are other transformerming robots at www.vanishingpoint.biz.

-Patrick

krouser ( ) posted Sat, 01 September 2007 at 2:14 AM

Attached Link: Vanishing point

file_386772.jpg

and here is a shot with Nemesis Prime with trailer now for the textures to work to the fullest you do need the optimus (free) add on in order for these textures to work propperly

-Patrick

JHoagland ( ) posted Sat, 01 September 2007 at 10:42 AM

Attached Link: Transforming animation on YouTube

> Quote - Okay, they look cool and all, but heres the deal.  Do they transform?

Who ever heard of a transforming robot that didn't transform. :-)

Check out this short animation on YouTube, showing the TruckR (with the Optimus Prime texture) transforming from vehicle to robot mode.

This animation is actually very easy to make: apply the "vehicle" pose at keyframe 0, apply the "robot" pose at keyframe 60 or 90, set the render options, and hit "Make Movie".

krouser ( ) posted Sat, 01 September 2007 at 6:13 PM

Attached Link: vanishing point

site link in the free stuff is correct they have been added today and are up in the rosity freestuff now so get your hands on em and enjoy. i wish to thank every one for there support and there is more to come so keep an eye on this forum for more info and announcements to come. -Patrick  aka KrouseR

leehilliard ( ) posted Sun, 02 September 2007 at 2:41 AM

killer work p. kudoes !

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.