Mon, Sep 9, 3:58 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: KISS stuff

xvcoffee ( ) posted Mon, 28 May 2001 at 2:03 AM ยท edited Sat, 31 August 2024 at 9:55 PM

A friend of mine is a fan and although Im not I would really like to catch up on the site with the KISS characters. Now that this thing is working again if I knew where they where finally this time I can download them, once again I am not the fan, my friend is, not me. (I have the Destroyer album though)

Krel ( ) posted Mon, 28 May 2001 at 6:31 AM

There is no shame in being a KISS fan!!!! The KISS characters should be found in the Freestuff section, they are excellent. Krel

xvcoffee ( ) posted Mon, 28 May 2001 at 8:24 AM

But where the smeg is it? What do I enter in the search page? I actually when to a costume party as a KISS member (is there a Darth Maul in KISS?)

igohigh ( ) posted Mon, 28 May 2001 at 4:51 PM
    • is there a Darth Maul in KISS? - - That must be KISS' new sequil "KISS Meets Star Wars" just SHOUT IT OUT!

xvcoffee ( ) posted Mon, 28 May 2001 at 6:28 PM

Need the objects for a new project. I think youll be impressed.

Hairybiker ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2001 at 3:36 AM

DDMWM - Try messaging Rexxzilla. He's the guy that created the models. The problem is that he had to take them down as they were taking up several meg of space that he needed. I gave him a call and he gave me access to his FreeDrive space where he'd moved them to. Ask nicely and he might do the same for you... :o) Good luck! Can't wait to see the new project either! - Hairy

xvcoffee ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2001 at 4:48 AM

What's his email?

Hairybiker ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2001 at 7:47 AM

Ah, good question. I'm not sure. :o) I just used the Instant Messaging thing here at R'osity and he replied with a URL and a password (which he changed afterwards).

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.