Sun, Sep 22, 7:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Beta testers needed - M3 character (Big images)

Balaenanun ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2007 at 8:41 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 7:16 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Hi guys !

I have good news for you :)

Over the past months, I've been creating my first commercial product, a character package for M3, and it's almost finished !

He's really cute :) I think I've managed to create a M3 I really prefer above all of characters !

He has a custom head morph, photographic textures, and a "normal stocky man" body morph.

Sooo I'm looking for 2 or 3 testers : together they should have all the Poser versions I don't have, and know how to use them well :
Poser 4, Pro Pack, Poser 6 and Poser 7. One of them should have a MAC.

The testers must be able to download the two zips (25Mb each).

They should be confident about their ability to test the product entirely, report their results to me and provide advice. Testing it will involve trying all morphs and mats (and render for the mats) in the different programs, use different expressions and see how the morphs deform, make some renders in weird poses to look for seams, try different lightings, read the readme very carefully.

It would be better if the testers could check that the product complies to the Renderosity Marketplace standards (this is the first store it will be in). They must also agree not to divulgate information about the product and not to redistribute the files. I hope to finish external testing by next wednesday. ;)

Of course, the testers will get the full product for free when it hits the store. :)

And if they make cool images with it, I could link to them in the promo page.

I'm also in need of help to fix the character's custom head morph : there is a bug in his mouth that I cannot fix because I'm using Hexagon 2 and unfortunately it's just impossible to get there inside the mouth and see something and fix it. To fix the morph, this person will have to be skilled and have a good modelling program :)
And know how to test the morph in Poser.
Of course he/she will also get the product for free.

I'm going to choose the persons depending on the programs they have and how their images look like (just to see how you can use your proggies). Please give me some links to them.

I'm waiting for your site mails :)

I'll keep this page updated.
Images of the character coming in next message.

Thanks in advance !
Bala

Visit my website / Visit my Renderosity store/ Visit my Daz3d store

Cybertenko ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2007 at 12:06 PM

If you are still looking for beta tester with poser 7 you can count me in. Cybertenko-Robert

ThomasMacCallum ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2007 at 12:23 PM

If you want me to test this with Carrara I will be happy to.

Balaenanun ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2007 at 1:39 PM · edited Tue, 11 September 2007 at 1:43 PM

****** NEEDED TESTERS UPDATE********

Thx for your answers, ya all !
I replied to you by PM.
I have my testers for Poser 6 and 7 and Carrara ^^.
Now I need only 1 tester who has P4, PP (not sure if it's possible to have both hehe) and a MAC.

AND I absolutely need to find someone who can fix his morph !

Thx !

Bala

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2007 at 2:54 PM

Within Hexagon you can temporarily reassign shading domains on a mesh, then hide those particular shading domains, in order to access the faces that are hidden by other polygons.

Hi, my namez: "NO, Bad Kitteh, NO!"  Whaz yurs?
BadKittehCo Store  BadKittehCo Freebies and product support

Balaenanun ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2007 at 3:31 PM · edited Tue, 11 September 2007 at 3:34 PM

Hey Conniekat, thx for the advice !! I'll try it right now ^^

I could not see well inside also because I use version 2.1 and sometimes, when I select points, the entire model becomes invisible, no matter what options I  use ^^  I didn't manage to use the script that fixes obj morphs made in Hex 2.2 in Poser.

Btw, the images were removed because I shouldn't have included promo-like images in a beta testers thread. Sorry 

NEEDED TESTERS UPDATE

Needed now :
-one person who has a MAC
-one person who can fix the morph

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2007 at 3:42 PM

yea, I use 2.1 too, haven't jumped on the update bandwagon yet. 
When Hexagon starts to act up like that, I save, and reopen the file, occasionally reboot and that seems to fix it ;)   May be a video memory management thing.

Hi, my namez: "NO, Bad Kitteh, NO!"  Whaz yurs?
BadKittehCo Store  BadKittehCo Freebies and product support

vincebagna ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2007 at 3:49 PM · edited Tue, 11 September 2007 at 3:50 PM

Ooh, you already have your P6 tester :crying:

And i don't think i'm good enough to fix your morph issue... btw i'm too using Hex 2.2. (and i'm french too! héhé!)

My Store

BastBlack ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2007 at 4:23 PM

PP on a Mac and P6 on a Mac I could do if you are stilling looking for a tester.
I could repair the Mouth morph error too.

bB

Balaenanun ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2007 at 4:29 PM

Hi bB ^^
Perfect, I PM you right now :)

NEEDED TESTERS UPDATE**
Ok everyone, no more need for testers !

PS : Je suis désolée Vince, je penserai à toi si je fais un autre produit, promis. Merci beaucoup pour ta candidature ^^

vincebagna ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2007 at 4:53 PM

Ok à la prochaine alors! Bonne chance avec ton produit!!  ;D

My Store

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.