Mon, Jul 8, 2:49 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 25 7:29 pm)

Subject: vue is full of bugs

zglows ( ) posted Wed, 26 September 2007 at 10:07 PM · edited Tue, 19 March 2024 at 7:20 PM

Hi, im having issues when creating lights in animations, an unwanted keyframe shows up when i click on POWER in any place on the timeline. And when i select it i can see old vue 5 icons appear on the viewport. I can't delete this keyframe.
I also have problems when trying to move a keyframe, it's not seamless but a little choppy. I've seen also some timeline bugs, like for example half a keyframe show up and i can't delete it, and sometime the timeline navigator dissapears.
I thought there was something wrong with my vue version so after several uninstallations and reinstallations i decided to install vue 6.5 PLE to see if it worked ok and i'm having the same issues with PLE too.
I'm using Windows XP SP2, i've already made an OS clean installation and i keep having the same issues. My OS is in spanish, could this be the problem?

Peggy_Walters ( ) posted Wed, 26 September 2007 at 11:25 PM

Have you contacted e-on technical support? 

LVS - Where Learning is Fun!  
http://www.lvsonline.com/index.html

bruno021 ( ) posted Thu, 27 September 2007 at 3:00 AM

As Peggy suggested, contact tech support and explain it all, and provide the scene as well. Maybe a known bug, I think I've already read about these unwanted keyframes, but the best thing to do is to contact tech support.

wabe ( ) posted Thu, 27 September 2007 at 7:09 AM

One thing is - if you have not done that already - to switch off automatic keyframing.

I son't think that the spanish os is the problem, a lot of what you describe sounds more like a graphic card issue. Maybe you try to switch Vue to wireframe mode in the preferences and see wether it makes a difference.

One day your ship comes in - but you're at the airport.

zglows ( ) posted Thu, 27 September 2007 at 11:51 AM

thanks guys
i've contacted e-on's support and they've asked me to send a sample file, and i've already sent it
i tried the wireframe mode and the autokeyframing off but it keeps on doing the same thing.
i appreciate your support guys, thanks

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.