Fri, Sep 20, 10:21 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Fractal Themed Challenge - Winners!

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Fri, 05 October 2007 at 2:55 AM · edited Tue, 10 September 2024 at 1:10 PM

Attached Link: View winners here

Yes, yes We have our winners! Follow the link to find out who they are.

It was a lovely challenge and voting must haven been really hard!
Congrats to the winners!

__

Oh, the first place winner can contact me via Site Mail for the next challenge's theme. =)

Barb

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

kansas ( ) posted Fri, 05 October 2007 at 10:10 AM

Congratulations 'locomouse', 'flexor', and 'jockc'!!!
Marion

mansco ( ) posted Fri, 05 October 2007 at 10:21 AM

Congrats to the winners ;O) I really enjoyed this challenge!

alida ( ) posted Fri, 05 October 2007 at 3:54 PM

congrats to the winners

locomouse ( ) posted Sat, 06 October 2007 at 3:05 PM

Thanks so very much to all of you guys and gals!  I thought the entries this time were all exceptional and I spent alot of time looking at them.  Unfortunately I missed the voting window altogether because of computer problems.  If the "control" key on your keyboard ever sticks in the ON position... well... let me tell you... it's utter chaos!  I thought my PC was doomed... until I started to eliminate hardware... one piece at a time.  Finally bought a new keyboard and all is well for now... but I am sorry that I didn't get to vote... even though it would have been a very tough decision.  All of the entries were winners in my book... :)

Again... many thanks to all!

Hugs!

Helen  :)

pinktwister ( ) posted Sun, 07 October 2007 at 7:08 PM

Congratulations on some really fine fractal work!

tresamie ( ) posted Mon, 08 October 2007 at 10:06 PM

Congratulations to the winners, and indeed to all the entrants!  What a terrific bunch of entries we had this month!

~Viv

Fractals will always amaze me!

flexor ( ) posted Tue, 09 October 2007 at 5:38 AM

Thanks, so much.  All the entries were so good & with such appropriate titles.  It was great fun.
Regards, Rich

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Tue, 09 October 2007 at 8:07 PM

Congrats locomouse and the other 😄

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.