Tue, Oct 22, 2:50 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: Problem Saving Victoria 4.1

Terry Mitchell ( ) posted Fri, 02 November 2007 at 3:29 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 12:56 PM

Whenever I save a Victoria 4.1 character file (on Win XP system with 2 Gigs of memory), I get a popup window saying "An error occured while processing morph delta data.  There may be insufficient memory to process data or the PMD file is invalid".

Anyone know what this means?

Intel Core I7 3090K 4.5 GhZ (overclocked) 12-meg cache CPU, 32 Gig DDR3 memory, GeoForce GTX680 2gig 256 Bit PCI Express 3.0 graphic card, 3 Western Difgital 7200 rpm 1 Tb SATA Hard Drives

nruddock ( ) posted Fri, 02 November 2007 at 4:35 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2717864

> Quote - Anyone know what this means?

See attached link.

Other info and a link to the original thread at DAZ -> here

freyfaxi ( ) posted Sat, 03 November 2007 at 2:40 PM

I don't know whats wrong with V4.1 on  my win xp system :( Any scene I use her in seems to save OK. But when I try to re-open afterwards, whole scene won't load at all :( I've virtually given up on V4.1 :(

nruddock ( ) posted Sat, 03 November 2007 at 3:55 PM

Quote - Any scene I use her in seems to save OK. But when I try to re-open afterwards, whole scene won't load at all

Did you look at the Renderosity thread linked in my previous post ?

If you've turned off the "Use external binary morph targets" option, you should be able to reopen scenes saved after you turned it off.
Scene saved before you turned it off need to be recovered.

You could try redownloading/reinstalling V4.1as I believe the problem has been fixed (I would still recommend turning off the mentioned option for P7, for P6 you have no choice).

freyfaxi ( ) posted Sun, 04 November 2007 at 5:05 AM

"I'll give that a try..see if it makes a difference :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.