Fri, Sep 20, 4:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: November Gallery of the Month Zorg1955

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Wed, 31 October 2007 at 7:11 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 4:49 AM

file_392241.jpg

The award for Gallery of the Month for November 2007 Goes to [Zorg1955.](http://www.renderosity.com/homepage.php?userid=471877)

Zorg has a very unique style of black and white (monochrome) photography.
One interesting note..Today is the one year anniversary of Zorg being a member at Renderosity!!
Please take the time to visit his gallery, and offer a warn round of applause to our fellow photographer for this award.

Visit his gallery [ HERE

](http://www.renderosity.com/homepage.php?page=3&userid=471877)

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

awjay ( ) posted Wed, 31 October 2007 at 7:15 PM

well done my friend ...very deserving

Janiss ( ) posted Wed, 31 October 2007 at 7:33 PM

Toutes mes félicitations au "roi du N§B" ..... tu me vois là très heureuse! D)
Nous sommes nombreux à attendre une longue, très longue suite de clichés "zorguiens"!;-)
Un grand merci aux modérateurs dont les choix sont toujours excellents!

All my congratulations with the "king of the N§B"..... you see me there very happy! D)
We are numerous to await long, very long continuation of stereotypes "zorguiens"!;-)
Large a thank you with the regulators whose choices are always excellent!

Fred255 ( ) posted Wed, 31 October 2007 at 7:57 PM

A very beautiful & interesting gallery, well done!

ecurb - The Devil

babuci ( ) posted Wed, 31 October 2007 at 8:01 PM

Fantastic news, a huge congratulation for this achivment . Sure you have a special interesting technique what so good to admire in your wonderful gallery. Well done again.

seeya  Tunde

nongo ( ) posted Wed, 31 October 2007 at 8:29 PM · edited Wed, 31 October 2007 at 8:29 PM

**Congratulations!!!!! 5 stars for most unique & original gallery!!!!!!! ***!!!!!!!
Brilliant choice!!!!!

GiMi53 ( ) posted Thu, 01 November 2007 at 3:27 AM

En vous voyant débarquer sur RR (tu m'autorises à associer Janiss...) il y a un an, je savais à quel point vos photos allaient briller ici... 
je savais aussi, Jean-Louis que l'honneur d'être "Galerie du Mois" te serait décerné... le jour est arrivé et j'en suis vraiment très heureux ! 
Une récompense mille fois méritée pour un style unique et un incontestable talent artistique !
Toutes mes félicitations, mon cher ami ! 
Et j'en profite aussi pour dire à quel point j'apprécie - sans s'être jamais rencontré (ah, l'occasion manquée de Corbeil...) - to amitié et ta gentillesse.
Encore bravo !

When I saw you both (I hope you accept associating Janiss...) arriving on RR one year ago, I knew how much your pictures would shine here...
I also knew, Jean-Louis that you would receive very fast the honor of being GoM... the day is there and I'm very happy for you !
A totally deserved award for your unique style and incredible artistic talent !
All my congratulations, my dear friend ! 
And I takethe opportunity to tell you how much I appreciate - without meeting in real life so far (ah the missed occasion in Corbeil...) your friendship and your kindness.

P.S.: et maintenant j'ai encore plus envie de faire - un jour... - cette "virée photo" avec toi...

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

Littlejock ( ) posted Thu, 01 November 2007 at 5:21 AM

Big congratulations my dear friend. Very unique style and superb shots you always post.. I feel honored to be your friend also. Enjoy this month and share with your Janiss.
Big Hugs. Luis

danob ( ) posted Thu, 01 November 2007 at 6:23 AM

Well Done Jean-Louis a very well deserved accolade!

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

auntietk ( ) posted Thu, 01 November 2007 at 8:33 AM

Congratulations, Jean-Louis!  Your unique style and consistently excellent images are so wonderful to view.  This award is well-earned and well-deserved.  What a wonderful way to begin your second year here on Renderosity!

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

zollster ( ) posted Thu, 01 November 2007 at 9:26 AM

congrats!!

Lledeline ( ) posted Thu, 01 November 2007 at 11:00 AM

Bravissimo !!

Regarder tes photos est  toujours un vrai plaisir et surtout une vrai émotion. Le sens esthétique est unique et le traitement d'une telle intelligence que comme dit Michel que tu sois gallerie du mois était ineluctable (mais sur RR on doute parfois).
Encore toute mes félicitations .
Janis et toi êtes vraiment le renouveau..

Lledeline

lafayette ( ) posted Thu, 01 November 2007 at 11:04 AM

Pour une fois le choix est excellent, ce qui est devenu très rare , la valeur artistique et qualitative d'un photographe est enfin reconnue sur RR, c'est carrément un miracle! 
Tes photos sont une oasis au milieu du desert aride qu'est devenu RR, aride  par le manque d'interet, l'absence de coté artistique et qualitatif et par contre l abondance de cliches "souvenirs" qui n'ont rien a faire sur un site de photos.

heureusement que Janis et toi relevez le niveau de ce site , il serait grand temps qu'il retrouve la qualité et l'ambiance d'autrefois!

Sincères félicitations Jean Louis c'est amplement mérité!

rainbows ( ) posted Thu, 01 November 2007 at 11:18 AM

Congratulations, dear Jean-Louis. I am so thrilled for you. A well deserved honour for you. You give so much of yourself in your art. I would like to say that you bring so much to all galleries here too, with your gentle manner, your kindess is given freeely to all. Very well done. I am so happy for you. Hugs and bisous. Diane. xx _______________ "Horses Lend Us The Wings We Lack ~ Pam Brown.

Zorg1955 ( ) posted Thu, 01 November 2007 at 1:20 PM

It's a great honor for me and I want to thank a lot again Renderosity that has allowed me to share so much with you...
It's a day to day pleasure to be here and share with plenty of great artists and true friends ...
Again thaks a lot ......

Zorg1955 ( ) posted Thu, 01 November 2007 at 1:43 PM

C'est un grand honneur pour moi et je voudrais à nouveau remercier Renderosity qui m'a permis de partager tant avec vous toutes et tous ...
C'est un plaisir quotidien d'être parmi vous et ainsi échanger avec de grands artistes et de vrais amis...
Encore merci sincèrement .....

jocko500 ( ) posted Thu, 01 November 2007 at 4:45 PM

just finded out. I so happy for you . well done

what you see is not what you know; it in your face

TomDart ( ) posted Thu, 01 November 2007 at 9:24 PM

This excellent choice proves the forum choice is not based on participation in the forum or any such direction.  Gallery of the Month continually shows us often galleries of those who post wonderful photograhy..that alone appears to be the reason for choices.   

I am quite happy to see Zorg selected. He is one who will comment on the photos we post and do so in an honest and fine way.  If he has contructive criticsim, he will do that in kindness.

His work has always facinated me and keeps my attention.  Congratulations, my friend!

Ionel ( ) posted Thu, 01 November 2007 at 10:13 PM · edited Thu, 01 November 2007 at 10:14 PM

Congratulations, Jean-Louis! It is a well deserved recognition! You are a wonderful friend and a great artist! Bravo!!! :-)

Hendesse ( ) posted Fri, 02 November 2007 at 1:39 AM

Congratulations, Jean-Louis, it is really well deserved. I like your unique style!!

tizjezzme ( ) posted Fri, 02 November 2007 at 3:49 PM

Congratulations!!!  :)  Its your month to shine :)))  Very deserving honor; your gallery is lovely.  :)

"The only thing coming straight out of MY camera is the cable!"
P. Vermeulen

odie ( ) posted Sat, 03 November 2007 at 3:33 PM

What wonderful news! My sincere congratulations to you!

I kid-proofed my house but they STILL get in!!

Sherena ( ) posted Sat, 03 November 2007 at 4:21 PM

Congratullations, yoour work  takes my breath away , your a master with the images...thanks for share your genius with us...

Radlafx ( ) posted Sat, 03 November 2007 at 11:59 PM

A big congrats to you :thumbupboth:

Question the question. Answer the question. Question the answer...

I wish I knew what I was gonna say :oP

tofi ( ) posted Sun, 04 November 2007 at 6:00 AM

Congratulations Jean-Louis !!!! Well deserved nomination indeed. It is a great pleasure to view your gallery. Thank you for sharing your excellent images and talent with us.

A smile is a curve that has set many things straight

bubu78 ( ) posted Sun, 04 November 2007 at 8:17 AM

Galerie du mwouaouh ! Il est vrai que ton style, avec Janis, est unique et change de la plupart de ce qui se fait ici, ce qui le rend d'autant plus intéressant.

Great congratulations Jean-Louis !

sharky_ ( ) posted Sun, 04 November 2007 at 11:36 AM

Congratulation my friend and many times more.  Aloha.......Errol

Cosme..D..Churruca ( ) posted Mon, 05 November 2007 at 6:07 AM

Félicitations mon cher ami!

olivier158 ( ) posted Mon, 05 November 2007 at 6:38 AM

Bravo Jean-Louis !

Je suis très heureux que l'on reconnaisse enfin du très bon trvail lorsqu'on en voit !

Je suis de l'avis de Lafayette à 100% : il est rare de découvrir un excellent choix ! Mais là tu me vois ravi de ta nomination !
Plein de monde va découvrir ta galerie, le NB et le sens de la recherche artistique !

Bravo encore ! vivement la suite !

Olivier

Jofurowa ( ) posted Mon, 05 November 2007 at 6:58 AM

Très jolie gallerie. De magnifiques exemples du travail en N&B. Olivier et toi êtes déjà loin dans cette recherche et c'est avec beaucoup de timidité que je m'y essaie aussi.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 05 November 2007 at 7:59 AM

Congratulations Jean-Louis! You've made quite a name for yourself here, and every new image shows us why. :')

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

helanker ( ) posted Mon, 05 November 2007 at 8:34 AM

And what do I discover. !!! WOOHOO !!! 

Your galleri is the gallery of the month. I will say that you really deserve that. I love your gallery and find it so exiting and beautiful. CONRATULATIONS, my friend :)))))))))))
And I  was almost missing this. :-///

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 05 November 2007 at 11:09 AM

A most well-deserved and timely recognition of your wonderful work and creative vision. 

Congratulations, Jean-Louis and happy anniversary!

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

girsempa ( ) posted Mon, 05 November 2007 at 1:45 PM

It's your extraordinary talent that earned you this award, more than anything else, and I can only applaud that with great contentment.
Un très grand chapeau pour toi, Jean-Louis!

We do not see things as they are. ǝɹɐ ǝʍ sɐ sƃuıɥʇ ǝǝs ǝʍ

Dianthus ( ) posted Tue, 06 November 2007 at 2:26 AM

Great honor and congratulations Zorg:)
Mr November

mansco ( ) posted Tue, 06 November 2007 at 1:15 PM

Congrats my dear friend.  Really well deserved you know how much I like your unique style ;O)

marybelgium ( ) posted Tue, 06 November 2007 at 4:43 PM

Félicitations !!! bien mérité !

MrsLubner ( ) posted Thu, 08 November 2007 at 5:58 PM

I do not need to see the name of the artist below the photograph to know it is your work. Your distinct style is rich in character and passion. All my best wishes!

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

mark.spooner ( ) posted Sun, 11 November 2007 at 6:18 AM

Congratulations!  Well deserved!

temesvar ( ) posted Mon, 12 November 2007 at 9:25 AM

congratulations!

jinet ( ) posted Fri, 16 November 2007 at 6:35 AM

Bel hommage bien mérité !

ultimatemale ( ) posted Fri, 16 November 2007 at 7:14 PM

a well deserve honor. congrates

Akpe
www.ultimatedream.co.uk

kurtsart ( ) posted Sat, 24 November 2007 at 11:20 PM

Sorry for my belated congrats Jean-Louis!

All the best, and your gallery rocks!

Kurt

Elcet ( ) posted Sat, 01 December 2007 at 12:00 PM

Un grand bravo à ce très talentueux vainqueur à la galerie tellement expressionniste et chaleureuse jusque dans la dureté acérée de certaines images… mais au cœur tendre, et qui force notre admiration! Bravo encore Jean-Louis et joyeux anniversaire pour ta galerie!

MrsLubner ( ) posted Sat, 01 December 2007 at 3:54 PM

The end of this month but I couldn't let it go altogether without saying I admire your artistic ability, your incredible sight and your immense talent.

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

mtc ( ) posted Mon, 03 December 2007 at 4:29 PM

Toutes mes félicitations, Jean Louis,pour cette récompense que tu viens de recevoir de RR.Ton travail (en NB, l'aristocratie de la photo) est magnifique! En regardant tes images, on passe un moment de bonheur et on apprend beaucoup. Vraiment Bravo! Bises à toi et à Janiss.Et plein de caresses à Justin. Marie-Thérèse (mtc)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.