Thu, Sep 19, 4:11 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:13 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: problem with my order

marcus55 ( ) posted Sat, 10 November 2007 at 6:29 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 4:09 PM

Hi,

I ordered the Practical Poser 7 book, my account says it was shipped, but I never received it. 

I just today received the wrong order, how can this problem be resolved?

thanks,

Marcus55

Debbie M. ( ) posted Sat, 10 November 2007 at 9:08 PM

Hi Marcus55,

The office is closed on the weekends, but on Monday, we'll be able to look into this and get it sorted out.

You say you received the wrong order..... what did you receive today?

Debbie M.

marcus55 ( ) posted Sat, 10 November 2007 at 11:13 PM

Hi Debbie,

Thanks for getting back to me.  

I was supposed to receive the Practical Poser 7 book...

Someone made a huge mistake, because what I received is the Poser 7 software program, which I already have and don't want or need. 

I have not opened the CD cover, I looked in the box being utterly confused at first...

I would really like to exchange that for the Practical Poser 7 book.

Thanks a bunch,

Marcus55

Debbie M. ( ) posted Sun, 11 November 2007 at 2:53 PM · edited Sun, 11 November 2007 at 2:59 PM

Hi Marcus,

Can you please ship the Poser 7 back to us and I will make sure you're reimbursed for the postage.  We will get the Practical Poser 7 book out to you.

Shipping address:
Renderosity 
c/o Bondware, Inc.
531 Metroplex Drive, Ste 115A
Nashville, TN  37211

Thank you!

Debbie M.

marcus55 ( ) posted Sun, 11 November 2007 at 5:00 PM

Hi Debbie,

I will be more than happy to ship the Poser 7 program back to you..

There is only one thing that concerns me, your computer says that my order has already been shipped and completed, so how can I know if I'll ever get my book?  

I think a better way to do it would be to ship the book to me using UPS and have them pick up the Poser 7 software at the same time...  that way I won't have to pay for a mistake someone else made...

As I said before, I'll be more than happy to get the Poser 7 software back to you, as long as I get my book as well...

make sense?

Please let me know if we can do it this way, I don't think I should be penalized for a mistake someone else made, I have already paid for my book...

Marcus55

Debbie M. ( ) posted Sun, 11 November 2007 at 5:16 PM

HI Marcus,

I'm not sure how the shipping is done, so this will have to wait until morning when the office staff gets in and can digest this :)

Gina does the shipping and I'll be sure she gets with you on the process for this.

Thanks so much!

Debbie M.

marcus55 ( ) posted Sun, 11 November 2007 at 5:29 PM

Hi Debbie,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I will wait for their response :)

Thanks for your time,

Marcus55

Debbie M. ( ) posted Sun, 11 November 2007 at 5:31 PM

The pleasure is all mine Marcus!

Thank you for your patience and understanding :)

Have a wonderful evening!

Debbie M.

StaceyG ( ) posted Mon, 12 November 2007 at 2:57 PM

Marcus,

The correct item will get shipped out to you but we don't use UPS and that isn't normally the way these types of errors are handled.
The Poser 7 software is more costly than the book you ordered and we need to make sure that item is back in our office.
We've never had a problem getting a situation like this corrected as long as we have been in business so I can assure you, you will get the exact item that you paid for and you will be reimbursed for the cost of shipping the incorrect item back to us.

You are not going to have to pay for a mistake that was made on your order as we will reimburse you the entire amount of the shipping back to us and we will ship your correct item out as soon as we have the incorrect item back to us .

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding that mistakes do happen but they will most definitely be corrected as is our procedure.

If you have any other questions/concerns please email me at  stacey@renderosity.com

Stacey

Community Manager

marcus55 ( ) posted Mon, 12 November 2007 at 3:25 PM

Hello,

Since today is Veteran's Day - 

• first thing tomorrow morning I will send the software back to you.

Please make sure I get my book.

M

StaceyG ( ) posted Mon, 12 November 2007 at 3:26 PM

We certainly will marcus.  We apologize for the error but we will get this straightened out for you:)

Stac

marcus55 ( ) posted Mon, 12 November 2007 at 3:49 PM

Hi Stac,

Thank you, I'm sorry this happened, too, but if I were the one filling orders in the shipping department, this kind of thing would not happen...  lol

I know it is hard to trust a stranger in cyberspace, but I will get the software back to you tomorrow morning, even if I have to use some of my food money to do it.

I really appreciate your time and efforts to correct this,

Marcus

marcus55 ( ) posted Tue, 13 November 2007 at 11:34 AM

Hi,

Your software is on its way back to you,

I sent it this morning, priority mail.

Thanks,

Marcus

Debbie M. ( ) posted Tue, 13 November 2007 at 11:47 AM

Thank you Marcus!

Debbie M.

marcus55 ( ) posted Tue, 13 November 2007 at 11:54 AM

Hi Debbie,

No problem on this end, I know that mistakes do happen, but thankfully the software was sent to someone who is honest and cares that you will get it back.

The only thing I care about now is just getting my book. I have heard a lot of good things about it and have been excited to dive into it -   ;-)

The software should get there pretty fast, probably tomorrow or the next day...

Thanks much,

Marcus

GinaH ( ) posted Thu, 15 November 2007 at 12:22 PM

Hello Marcus, 

We got that Poser 7 in today, I have credited back your credit card $15.00 for the shipping cost and I'm going to issue you a $15.00 gift certificate for your cooperation. 

Thanks

Gina Harris
MarketPlace Admin

marcus55 ( ) posted Thu, 15 November 2007 at 12:56 PM

That's great!

Did my book get shipped out?

Thanks much,

Marcus

StaceyG ( ) posted Thu, 15 November 2007 at 2:14 PM

Yes it did:) It is coming priority mail so should reach you in a couple of days.

Thanks again for your cooperation.

marcus55 ( ) posted Wed, 21 November 2007 at 7:42 PM

Hi,

I just wanted to tell you gals that I got the book and it's great!

Thanks to you: Debbie, Gina and Stacey for all your help throughout   ;-)

Marcus

StaceyG ( ) posted Wed, 21 November 2007 at 7:44 PM

Oh I'm so glad to hear that it arrived:)

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hey did you use the $5.00 Gift Certificate we gave to all members?

http://www.renderosity.com/news.php?viewStory=13818

Debbie M. ( ) posted Wed, 21 November 2007 at 11:18 PM

Hey Marcus!

Thanks for letting us know.  I'm anxious to know how much you like the book :)

Thank you!!  Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving as well :)

Debbie M.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.