Sun, Sep 22, 1:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 8:54 am)

Subject: Hi all may I ask a bonehead question

Darboshanski ( ) posted Fri, 16 November 2007 at 2:24 PM · edited Tue, 03 September 2024 at 12:12 PM

Okay, I've been a long time poser user now I want to seriously try D/S can I have D/S installed on my machine along with poser? Will there be conflicts of I do? Many thanks!

My Facebook Page

AnnieD ( ) posted Fri, 16 November 2007 at 3:02 PM

I have poser 6 installed..but I never open it cuz it crashes a lot... :)
I use DS instead and I install to poser.  DS will let you point to poser runtime and almost anything you have installed in  poser you also use in DS.

Hope that helps.

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”

[Stuart Chase]

Heztia ( ) posted Fri, 16 November 2007 at 6:36 PM

Quote - Okay, I've been a long time poser user now I want to seriously try D/S can I have D/S installed on my machine along with poser? Will there be conflicts of I do? Many thanks!

I have poser 7 and D/S 1.8 and use both and have never had any issuse's.  As Annie said you can use all your Poser stuff in D/S but keep in mind that some matierals and effects may not work the same in D/S as I've found out.  But D/S has so many wonderful features there's not much need for Poser lol

"KnowThyself And Be Ture, Let Karma Do The Rest"
Mystic Images Freebies

Boofy ( ) posted Thu, 22 November 2007 at 10:36 PM

i have both and agree with Heztia, although you dont know till you try it out if it is good for you/better or worse than D/S.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.