Thu, Sep 19, 10:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: ALL MEMBERS, special gift for you...Please read

StaceyG ( ) posted Fri, 16 November 2007 at 3:15 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 10:33 PM
AnnieD ( ) posted Fri, 16 November 2007 at 3:51 PM

Thanks!!
Just in time..lol

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”

[Stuart Chase]

StaceyG ( ) posted Fri, 16 November 2007 at 3:54 PM

:)  You are welcome!

Happy Shopping

Belladzines ( ) posted Sat, 17 November 2007 at 1:22 AM

thanks stacey!! i've already used it lol

butterfly_fish ( ) posted Sat, 17 November 2007 at 3:56 PM

Thank you, Stacey! :biggrin:

One goes into the house of eleven eleven times, but always comes out one. -River Tam

StaceyG ( ) posted Sat, 17 November 2007 at 9:55 PM

You all are very welcome!!

Have a great rest of the weekend

lunaE ( ) posted Mon, 19 November 2007 at 12:54 PM

What a great gift Stacey and thank you. Hehe got two of them.

Hugs Luna

chikiradarkblade ( ) posted Mon, 26 November 2007 at 3:06 AM

Hi there.... This account does not have a coupon....how do I get it? Checked the account page but there's only an old one from last July that I never used. Thanks!

StaceyG ( ) posted Mon, 26 November 2007 at 1:00 PM

Hi chikiradarkblade

I have corrected this for you so you should now be able to see your $5.00 Gift Certificate when going to MY ACCOUNT then clicking the Gift Certificate link

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Stacey

chikiradarkblade ( ) posted Tue, 27 November 2007 at 3:09 AM

Thanks Stacey!

chikiradarkblade ( ) posted Tue, 27 November 2007 at 3:13 AM

Oops...went to use it and it expired yesterday and the regular cert doesn't expire until the 30th? Having a bit of a hard checking out still... can you make it until the regular date so I can use it?

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 27 November 2007 at 5:38 PM

Not sure what you mean by the "regular cert".  Make sure you are copying and pasting the code into the GIFT CERTIFICATE field and not the coupon code field.

I double checked and the Gift Certificate I just put in for you yesterday is not expired, its still valid and good.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.