Sun, Sep 22, 3:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 8:54 am)

Subject: help getting flame for v3 to work

Alextron115 ( ) posted Sun, 18 November 2007 at 3:58 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 1:40 AM

i downloaded flame for v3 from pretty 3d and it is under character and i have the thumbnail come up and it says it cannot find it, i also downloaded like hipcloth  from awfulsoul and the same thing happends and i dont know how to make it work, i made morphing bra work but it comes up blue and i cant get the textures, so how can i get the poser directories set up correctly for flame and the hipcloth and all of my poser content in the future.

RHaseltine ( ) posted Mon, 19 November 2007 at 9:12 AM

You need the Runtme folder from the zip to end up in a folder you have selected as a Poser content directory. If that doesn't do the job, then there's either an error in the way the content is set up or it's an addon for something you don't have.

Heztia ( ) posted Mon, 19 November 2007 at 1:20 PM

Check the readme and see if the files or set up the way the readme says they should be.  I have the outfit so I'll check if it works for me BRB.

"KnowThyself And Be Ture, Let Karma Do The Rest"
Mystic Images Freebies

Heztia ( ) posted Mon, 19 November 2007 at 2:04 PM

Well it loaded for me the texutre is not right as it's missing the flame but the obj file loaded fine.  Check your readme file and make sur everythings where it needs to be.

Mystic Images Freebies

Alextron115 ( ) posted Mon, 19 November 2007 at 4:43 PM

well i couldnt get that to work but i got morphing bra to work. and i went to the same site and downloaded the morphing panties added them to the list and they wont work,, now the thing is when i put morphing bra in content it comes up as its own folder aand thats the onyl place where it works. and that wont happen with anything else. this is how it looks

+Content
-Morphing bra
    -libraries
         -clothing
-Studio
-Morphing bra
    -libraries
         -clothing(but this one doesnt work)

Heztia ( ) posted Mon, 19 November 2007 at 9:06 PM

Did you check to make sure that everything is where it's supspose to be?  for Flame V3 there should be here

..runtimegeometriesEvilInnocenceflame
   SuitV3.obj

..runtimelibrariescharacterEvilInnocence-Freeflame
   Suit - V3.cr2
   Suit - V3.png

..runtimetexturesEvilInnocencecrystal
   spheremap1.jpg

I don't know about the morphing bra cause I gpt them so long ago I don't know where I put the zip for it.  Hope you can get it to work.

Mystic Images Freebies

Alextron115 ( ) posted Wed, 21 November 2007 at 11:53 AM

oh i didnt know that, thanks

Alextron115 ( ) posted Wed, 21 November 2007 at 12:06 PM

wow thanks so much, i'll ask u for help from now on if u dont mind :]

Cinnamon369 ( ) posted Sun, 25 November 2007 at 10:59 AM

Hi, also chances are someone has already asked a similiar question before (as we were all newbies once) and doing a search in the forum might kick up an answer. I find alot of hints and tips this way. 
Welcome and Good Luck! :o)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.