Sun, Sep 22, 3:52 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: STILL no email notifications for forum and galleries

jakiblue ( ) posted Mon, 19 November 2007 at 5:58 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 3:46 AM

Ok, I'm STILL not receiving email notifications for gallery comments or responses to anything i post in the forum.

However, I still DO receive the weekly newsletter, and emails for when something on my wishlist goes on sale.

Any thoughts??

StaceyG ( ) posted Mon, 19 November 2007 at 12:06 PM

We checked and the emails are going out from our end for you.
Make sure you have any renderosity type emails added to your contacts. Example ebot@renderosity.com is for the forum and gallery ebots so make sure this is added as a contact so it won't be blacklisted or caught in spam filters.

Thanks

jakiblue ( ) posted Mon, 19 November 2007 at 3:32 PM

oh stacey, that is so embarrassing! i'd checked before in my 'blocked addresses' to make sure i hadn't accidently marked a rendo email as spam, and I missed it! Cos I just checked then and sure enough, ebots@rendo is sitting in my blocked addresses. oops. blush Don't know how I missed it the first time, and don't know how I had marked it as spam in the first place! So sorry!! Gonna go crawl back under my rock now...!

StaceyG ( ) posted Mon, 19 November 2007 at 3:48 PM

No worries, I'm just glad we now know why you weren't getting some of your ebots:)

Stac

jakiblue ( ) posted Mon, 19 November 2007 at 3:51 PM

i'm definitely getting them now - just got one for this. Thanks Stacey!!

StaceyG ( ) posted Mon, 19 November 2007 at 3:56 PM

WOO HOO!!!!

alltheoriginalnames ( ) posted Thu, 22 November 2007 at 2:01 AM

Until recently I would get email notifications of comments and fav adds of my gallery, then for no reason it stoped a few days ago. I still get the news letter, and it's not on my blocked list in my email account. And to my knowlegde I didn't change anything on my account here, considering I can't fing how to change it. I would really like to start getting  comment notifications again, please help lol, and happy turkey day

StaceyG ( ) posted Mon, 26 November 2007 at 1:03 PM

For yahoo, please be certain you have ebot@renderosity.com ADDED to your contacts. 

Check your spam filters as well to be sure yahoo isn't blocking them.  I show on our logs that your emails are leaving here just fine so something is happening when it gets to your email account??

alltheoriginalnames ( ) posted Mon, 26 November 2007 at 4:50 PM

Thanks, I got it figured out with your suggestion. It's weird though how all of the sudden it started doin that.

StaceyG ( ) posted Mon, 26 November 2007 at 6:17 PM

Good deal, glad its working now:)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.