Sun, Sep 22, 9:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 8:54 am)

Subject: Why do your renders have to be naked to get commented?

Alextron115 ( ) posted Sun, 25 November 2007 at 10:34 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 9:23 AM

Well i know that to be commented and rated alot that the renders have to be pretty good and visually appealing, but i didnt know that they had to be sexually appealing too.  i mean i look around the gallery and see that the pin up section has so many more comments then the others and the naked ones even more, does anyone else see this?

BAR-CODE ( ) posted Sun, 25 November 2007 at 10:42 AM

Thats just the way it is ... 1000.000 people before you asked the same thing  ..and like so many things in live there is no anwser ...

Just let it be ...

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT BAR-CODE SENT A  PM to 26FAHRENHEIT  "same person"

Chris

My Free Stuff

Alextron115 ( ) posted Sun, 25 November 2007 at 10:47 AM

ok.  i didnt know this was asked before or i wouldnt have asked

Incognitas ( ) posted Sun, 25 November 2007 at 11:26 AM

So what is wrong with the naked body?

It's just the impractical occupations of said naked bodies that puzzles me.I knowit is just fantasy but really who would go monster hunting just wearing panties and stilettos even when armed with a shield and sword?

Alextron115 ( ) posted Sun, 25 November 2007 at 11:42 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_394156.jpg

thats what i mean.  I made a topless one but it isnt sexual.  She is topless with wonderful elegant lighting, look down and you'll see.  I have no problem with beautiful nude bodies both male and female but it shouldnt just be the secual impractical ones that get commented and rated.

AnnieD ( ) posted Sun, 25 November 2007 at 12:46 PM

It's the same in all the galleries I belong to.  But if you look around you will see that the nudes may get more comments..but good art also gets the comments..
There are so many galleries and artists here that everyone can't possibly see them all..not unless you spend all of your time doing nothing but looking.

I have also found that the more you get around to visit other's galleries and leave your comments...the more ppl will take a minute to visit yours.. it's a two way street.

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”

[Stuart Chase]

spirittina ( ) posted Tue, 27 November 2007 at 2:23 AM

alextron115 i so understand what you are trying to say the way i see it is that in society today people are more facinated with the naked body mainly female my fiance and i are members here and he prefers to do nude art but i realy dont think it is always sexual for him either i have not done a nude render as yet but i am planning to. when i look at peoples art i look at how much work has gone into it and try and block out wether it is nude or not lol and then i expect the same whe people look at my pics just try and look at it as art and thats the way life has become sad i know cheers spirittina

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Mon, 03 December 2007 at 12:31 AM

Quote - Well i know that to be commented and rated alot that the renders have to be pretty good and visually appealing, but i didnt know that they had to be sexually appealing too.

Sex sells.  Always has.  Always will.  Strange that you would ask.

www.youtube.com/user/ShawnDriscollCG

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.