Tue, Oct 22, 1:01 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 12:41 am)

Subject: suggestions ? :o) - let your fantasy go ...

Schlabber ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2001 at 8:42 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:40 AM

Hello, oh well - I've made sooo many poses the last weeks ... and before I run out of ideas and/or maybe out of the topic for the needed poses: Give me some hints what kind of poses you need (character, situation, what special combined figures and/or props) Thank you all for your help :o)

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2001 at 9:31 AM

Ooooh Runs off to go make a list

chromecafe ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2001 at 9:34 AM

how about some millenium situation poses ie climbing a surface, absailing , I dunno skatebording etc I know ya dont like the millenium models shlabbs but there just aint enough knocking around imho

SnowSultan ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2001 at 9:54 AM

I'd like to see some comic or fighting-style poses for Vicky and Michael too, even though I know they can be a pain to pose well sometimes. :) I've made about a dozen or so fight poses for them so far, which I'd be happy to send to you to improve, combine, or use however you wish if you'd like. Thanks for all your work, your poses are surely the foundation for so much of the fine work in this community. Take care! SnowS Hoping his pictures are worth 1001 words.

my DeviantArt page: http://snowsultan.deviantart.com/

I do not speak as a representative of DAZ, I speak only as a long-time member here. Be nice (and quit lying about DAZ) and I'll be nice too.

mikes ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2001 at 10:11 AM

Holding objects with both hands (weapons, etc) is the hardest thing to do for me. Some poses here would be helpful

Darian ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2001 at 11:32 AM

I agree that hand poses (one or both hands) would be a great addition.

soulhuntre ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2001 at 12:44 PM

Ok... my suggestions :) * Vicki/Vicki2 poses with a wall. Leaning on it, crouching on their heals leaning back onto it... leaning on it with one hand and so on. * Vicki typing/computer use SLEEPING poses for Vicki - you know, all the classics... as far as I know there arent any sleeping poses. Think a bed and some sheets. Humans change position 10-30 times a night :)

duanemoody ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2001 at 1:23 PM

Swimming. Lifting a heavy box. Coughing.

hmatienzo ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2001 at 2:11 PM

Poses for "Manchu" or the "Dynasty Warriors". IMO, there are enough model poses, what stumps me are the everyday settings. Drinking, eating, arguing, dressing... Without your work, my pictures would be caught in the Poser default pose, THANKS!!!

L'ultima fòrza è nella morte.

Mazak ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2001 at 2:24 PM

Hallo Schlabber, ich habe jetzt Vicky2 und will sie im Walkdesigner laufen lassen, aber es stimmt mit den Posen etwas nicht. Kannst Du es versuchen zu Korrigieren. Waehre doch ne prima Idee? Mazak

Google+ Bodo Nittel 

Schlabber ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2001 at 4:14 PM

file_177736.jpg

Hello, thank you so far for your suggestions: 1st answeres: Mazak: I don't own Vicky 2 but as far as I know she has only some more morphs (correct me when I'm wrong) and the walkdesigner - well it isn't designed for her - however, animations are on the list for next winter ... hmatienzo: I have made 20 poses for Rena's Dynasty Warrior (solo ones) - please send me a mail - in reply you'll get them (schlabber@yourwap.com) - drinking poses (together with a glass are on my website - hurry - it won't last for so much longer ...) - arguing will be enough on the CD for fall ..., dressing also - eating is noticed ... duane: swimming is noticed - lifting is some kind of problem 'cause I've made some poses like that for Forge ... and I'm simply unsure if I would do more ... and what is ... ahem coughing (please explain I'm not an english person) soulhuntre: hmm - a Vicky-Fan - OK - I'll make some in this direction ... Darian/mikes: will be included on the CD (have a look at the images and tell me if I'm on the right way ... Hand Poses ... ??: Should I include some on the CD then ... ?? Snowsultan: I've done a lot so far (even new ones) but not for Vicky and Michael - but mostly the hands are the problems - there's a quick (and dirty) solution for that ... let the Millenium Folks grasp a little bit (value between 5 and 10) - this helps a lot ... :o) - if you want to send me some of your poses - just go ahead - and post them after that for free ... chromecafe: Here goes the same as for snowsultan ... I really love the new rope-poses of mine (with a posable-rope from Questor) - freeclimbing: lol - I'm making a whole scene for this (with a free climbing-wall) - the only things missing are the poses from half to the top (about 15 poses I think) Ghostofmacbeth: lol and ... just go ahead - I'm happy for every new idea .. :o)

soulhuntre ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2001 at 5:43 PM

The gun poses look great! Maybe a set with pistols as well? The classic shooting stances and well as a draw and so on.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2001 at 5:49 PM

And I'm glad that you are finally going to do some "people with housecats poses". Thank you for the email. :) Balanchine's cat would do arabesques on command. Mine doesn't, but she does agree to being a weight for catxercizes... and she does waltz without stepping on my toes. But just the basics will do: a relaxed cat sleeping in the lap and an expectant cat perched on the shoulder and a cat cradled in the arms will get us started. I'm sorry that you don't like cats, so hope that you won't suffer horribly for your art. The camel riding mentioned above will be great, too, since the saddle and position are so different. Carolly

Schlabber ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2001 at 6:36 PM

file_177737.jpg

Oh - you said gun - soulhuntre - ?? something like this:

Schlabber ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2001 at 6:39 PM

Off course - mean pistol - lol - sorry

nitreug ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2001 at 10:44 PM

As DAZ3D start selling cars, It will be nice to have Millenum Michael and Vicky having poses for sitting and driving the cars.

soulhuntre ( ) posted Wed, 06 June 2001 at 3:06 AM

Very nice! Now where can I get 'em ? :) While I am asking... some romantic poses for two vickies would be cool :) (you SAID fantasies :) )

Schlabber ( ) posted Wed, 06 June 2001 at 3:56 AM

Attached Link: http://schlabber.critical-depth.net

soulhuntre - the question is not where - it is when ... they will be on the CD in fall (this CD will contain the 2500 poses from "Posing is an art" and 2500 new poses ... and a lot of textures, figures, props ...) If you asking for my "normal" website - look at the link and at this forum - 'cause this website will be closed soon due to bandwidth-problems ... and for those two - ahem - Vicky-romantic-fantasy-poses - well there's renderotica ...

soulhuntre ( ) posted Wed, 06 June 2001 at 4:11 AM

::smiles;: Not any more there isn't :) Besides - the Mike/Vicky poses are here. Surely Renderosity isn't into gender issues? :)

Phantast ( ) posted Wed, 06 June 2001 at 5:03 AM

Love the green-black clothing texture for the girl holding the big gun ...

Schlabber ( ) posted Wed, 06 June 2001 at 6:59 AM

well Phantast - that's not a texture - it's a clothing-item ... one of the future-suits ...

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Wed, 06 June 2001 at 4:43 PM

Okay .. I made my list S As always anything that was for Michael or Vickie would be cool because I use them more and there is less. Action hero movie shots, Introspective poses, comic poses, Animal poses (ever tried to pose the octopus? Eek), fantasy sword slinging poses, leaping poses, hulking monster type poses, sculpture poses (I would love to have a dying Gaul pose), portrait poses, old pulp comic poses, and .. well, anything else you might come up with ... S

arabinowitz ( ) posted Wed, 06 June 2001 at 5:49 PM

Heya Schlabber! How about some gun poses for the male too, or police poses? Oh yeah, Space/No gravity poses too! Aharon

Schlabber ( ) posted Thu, 07 June 2001 at 2:55 AM

ah - arabinotwitz - you made those Future-Police Female and Male - am I right ??? And yes - 20 Space/No gravity poses for Female are ready Please send me a mail (schlabber@yourwap.com) - in reply you'll get 5 combined for the cops and the Spaceposes ... Ghostofmacbeth: Introspective poses ?? - hmmm don't know what you mean octopus - hmm - I don't have an octopus ... dying Gaul ... ?? - you have an image ??

arabinowitz ( ) posted Thu, 07 June 2001 at 9:02 AM

Dying would be a cool set of poses! Thanks Schlabber, I sent you the email. Any you are right, I did make the future cops. I am actually working on a few new ones too. Aharon

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Thu, 07 June 2001 at 10:41 AM

Schlabber, Introspective is thoughtful, contemplative or in Deutsches Selbstprung Octopus - well it is a pain S It is okay ... any animals are good. Dying Gaul - is a fairly famous Roman sculpture. Here is a replica. http://www.talariaenterprises.com/images/tal489.jpeg And thanks for asking and listening S

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.