Sun, Sep 22, 8:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Lock Up Your DragonFlies, Here Comes...

bloodsong ( ) posted Mon, 13 September 1999 at 7:09 AM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 6:36 AM

Attached Link: Not available at PoserWorld yet, so visit my Gallery this time

The New, Improved Frog! My new frog project is done, and will hopefully be available this weekend, if someone (who shall remain anonymous) doesn't get locked out of his server again before he uploads it... ;) The new frog has several improvements, including new skin, new morphs, new materials, and new species! Stay tuned....

picnic ( ) posted Mon, 13 September 1999 at 7:17 AM

Bloodsong, even when I try to enter from the Delphi page that comes up, it won't do it. I just get 'document done' at the Delphi splash page. (I'll go in from my bookmark though VBG). Diane

RadArt ( ) posted Mon, 13 September 1999 at 8:11 AM

Aaah, that "frog" again! I hope that's just the dragonfly and not some poor fairy or a helpless cupid crunched up in his mouth?? Kidding aside, I spent some time at your website this weekend, (you have soooo much to read), and I really like your style!! Happy posing... Radart.

2ndPlanet ( ) posted Mon, 13 September 1999 at 10:35 AM

As a member of PFFEF (People for the Fair and Ethical Treatment of Frogs) I have to say my amphibious friends have been mistreated consistently on this site. Just kidding, great work Bloodsong the best part is that is a very realistic picture.

bloodsong ( ) posted Mon, 13 September 1999 at 12:04 PM

oops; appears i mistyped the url for the link. use http://people.delphi.com/sphynx/gallery/index.htm sorry! 2nd planet: fear not! with the new, improved frog, the public image of this sadly maligned creature will improve one thousandfold! (and shouldnt that be PFETF?) radart: thanks! hmmm... good point. lock up your fairies, too! :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.