Sun, Oct 6, 7:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 6:00 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: a wishlist

grylin ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2007 at 10:13 AM · edited Fri, 13 September 2024 at 12:50 AM

heres a list of things that would be nice. for free.
 1 obj. morphs for v4. for those who got the free version as plat members at daz3d.
like me.
2 . more  free sci fi and fantasy clothes for v2, v3, v4. and m3! poor mike.and plain clothes.winter clothes maybe.

1. more m3 textures maybe? more v2,3 and v4 textures aswell, more second skins. sci fi, or plain clothes or whatever.
  2. more fantasy architecture and sci fi.:P.
  3. outfits for pooor ole judy, i still use her alot. and textures etc. etc...

maybe its too much i dunno. but im sure there are lots of good texturers and modellers out here:)    

AlteredKitty ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2007 at 11:29 AM

"maybe its too much i dunno. but im sure there are lots of good texturers and modellers out here:)  "

They're not an alien species, you could always become one yourself ;)

My Renderosity Store

grylin ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2007 at 11:31 AM

maybe, i did try once to make v3 textures but not any good.and i dont understand  programs like maya, hexagon or wings. alltho some r simple.

grylin ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2007 at 11:59 AM

besides,  i dont have the time to learn moddeling  etc. i only got time to render a few pics  sometmes. and time for my birdies  and housechores. and then its work time. but, ill just look around the net

grylin ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2007 at 2:41 PM

ok so i have zbrush :) im gonna give it a go:D

AlteredKitty ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2007 at 2:54 PM

Sounds like a plan - good luck :)

My Renderosity Store

Faery_Light ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2007 at 12:19 AM

Go here ansd you'll find a couple of free character/texture sets for V3, one for V2/V3, one for M3 as well as other character or textures for P4 gal, Possette and G2 figure textures. :) http://www.sharecg.com/pf/SaHaNi I'm working on a custom face morph/texture set for poor old Judy too. Here's a link to an image of the Judy morph and texture... http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1581079

Let me introduce you to my multiple personalities. :)
     BluEcho...Faery_Light...Faery_Souls.

grylin ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2007 at 4:59 AM

thnx blu:) ill have a lookie:)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.