Sat, Sep 21, 10:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 8:54 am)

Subject: saving characters

Fussel2107 ( ) posted Tue, 25 December 2007 at 1:32 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 8:33 PM

I have this pretty little character morph and I would like to save it as a custom morph fpr further use.
Just...Daz doesn´t do it. I save it, it appears as .inj file. I click it, nothing happens. And that´s driving me nuts.

Any ideas?
Btw. Figure is David

RHaseltine ( ) posted Tue, 25 December 2007 at 2:29 PM

A saved pose or character preset won't load morph data from the Poser files. You need to do one of

a) save your figure as a .daz scene file, which can be merged into the scene you are working on by double-clicking it in the Content palette or by using File>Merge

b) save a .daz scene file with a copy of David with all of his morphs injected, then apply a pose or character preset (this doesn't waste memory as only the morphs that are non-zero are loaded - though it may make for a tiresome list to read through if you don't have and use Parameter Organiser).
c) use some of DeltaX's free scripts to spawn a morph and make it injectable - note that you can't share such a spawned morph with others as it is made from the DAZ morphs.

TheFluff ( ) posted Tue, 22 January 2008 at 5:35 AM

Thank you RHaseltine !!!

Fusselkopp ( ) posted Wed, 23 January 2008 at 9:38 AM

Gib es auf, Du bist auch dafür zu dämlich.
Zum Kellnern reicht es möglicherweise . . .

Produzierst Du Deinen schwülstigen Mist jetzt hier?
Bei Renderotica bekommst Du auch kein Bein mehr auf die Erde.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.