Sat, Sep 21, 4:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Call out for Beauty Salon and Barber Shop

ebrochure ( ) posted Mon, 24 December 2007 at 10:23 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 4:36 AM

Attention Poser Props and Scene artists:

There are a TON of hairstyles for Mike and Vicky --- SO what about a realistic, modern beauty salon with a row of chairs, hair dryers, manicure and pedicure stations, and a seating area with newspapers and magazines for waiting customers and a big plate glass window facing a street?

Also, a barber shop  for Mike where he can get a trim and a shave, with a row of chairs, a big screen TV mounted on the wall, a seating area with newspapers and magazines for waiting customers and a big plate glass window facing a street. It could be a neighborhood place and/or an upscale place for women and another place for men.

I haven't seen anything like this on Poser sites. Anybody interested, I'll be your first customer!

nickedshield ( ) posted Tue, 25 December 2007 at 1:14 PM

Attached Link: http://www.wg3d.com/Poser_Propsx.html

to get yo started check out the baeber chair here: A straifgt razor also.

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

jefsview ( ) posted Tue, 25 December 2007 at 2:01 PM

There's also the Wild West Barber shop from Mapps here at the RMP.

I've also had a request in for one at Poserworld, but haven't asked about it recently. Steve seems a bit overwhelmed/overworked of late. Lots of requests. I used the above barber chairs and made my own when I needed one, taking bits and pieces from other sets. Took forever to find brushes and combs. Never did find an electric hair cutter.

Nothing like an old fashioned barbershop. 

-- Jeff

ockham ( ) posted Tue, 25 December 2007 at 2:44 PM

Here's my 1950-ish salon dryer, which may not be modern enough 
for your purposes.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/17479/poser/1950-Hair-Dryer

My python page
My ShareCG freebies

ebrochure ( ) posted Tue, 25 December 2007 at 8:30 PM

Thank you all for the information. A few artists have contacted me and said they'd consider it. We'll see....

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.