Thu, Sep 19, 10:54 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 4:48 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: wanted! clothes for sara2

grylin ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2007 at 10:23 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

yes i have sara v2. and all the free clothes i could find':P all thats missing, is, sci fi ones, and gloves plus winter clothes. i could buy ww2, but i honestly cannot afford wardrobe wizard and suchso free stuff is nice. thnx for any help:)

Acadia ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2007 at 2:13 PM

There is a ton of sara stuff at this site:

http://www.jalberts.net/francemi/3dSC/

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

grylin ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2007 at 2:20 PM

i know. been there alot lately:) but thnx tho:)

bnetta ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2007 at 6:07 PM
grylin ( ) posted Tue, 01 January 2008 at 2:30 PM

thnx:) some useful things but  not what im looking for:P so im gonna keep looking:P

Heite ( ) posted Wed, 02 January 2008 at 10:03 AM

There is a free cross dresser licence at EvilInnocence :-)

I hope that will fix your problem... 

http://www.evilinnocence.com/index.php?widget=Store_Widget_XDProductCategory&catId=42

grylin ( ) posted Wed, 02 January 2008 at 3:31 PM

thanx. but i cluldnt get the free cross dresser to  register that i  got the one free sara license. hheeeeehh:P

Heite ( ) posted Thu, 03 January 2008 at 3:31 PM

Hmmm... i have the same problem... xd doesn't want to install the Sara Licence... ??? I had no problems with the other free licences before ????

Please - if anybody knows how to fix this, please let us know...

rikdaren ( ) posted Sat, 05 January 2008 at 10:09 AM

You need to install the latest version of Crossdresser2 which is 2.50
I used the update patch for ver 2.40..then I installed the Sara licence no problem.
go to their website and get the latest update.

Heite ( ) posted Tue, 08 January 2008 at 1:53 PM

It worked for me now. Before I had the last version installed - and it didn't work. The Installation said it was completed but the licence wasn't shown in XD. 

It worked when I installed it while I had the XD closed. When I opened again the Sara-Licence was shown. So make sure to have the newest version and close the crossdresser while installing the licence. :D

grylin ( ) posted Wed, 09 January 2008 at 4:02 PM

ok .i did all of this, but i decided to maybe save up for ww2 instead:P or  do something else

sandmarine ( ) posted Wed, 20 February 2008 at 10:52 PM

i did the installing the license having XD closed, and still neither Sara nor Alice 1.5 will show on the license list :/

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.