Fri, Oct 4, 1:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: 7th Annual Holiday Contest winners announced

SndCastie ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2007 at 11:23 PM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 11:08 AM

Please congratulate all the winners  all the entries were fantastic.

http://www.renderosity.com/news.php?viewStory=13819

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 01 January 2008 at 11:35 AM · edited Thu, 03 January 2008 at 9:11 AM

Congratulations to all the entrants and winners.   There were so many great images in all Categories of the Holiday Contest this year!!

Acadia ( ) posted Tue, 01 January 2008 at 7:50 PM

Congrats to the winners! All are well deserved!

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Tablesaw ( ) posted Tue, 01 January 2008 at 10:48 PM

Hey site administrators...Boy... We need a contest to see who can spell congratulations.  ;)   Anyways, I want to wish all who participated a Happy New Year and thanks to the small few who took the time out to vote on our entries.

Faery_Light ( ) posted Wed, 02 January 2008 at 6:49 PM

Congratulations to the winners. Mine missed the cut but I had fun. :)

Let me introduce you to my multiple personalities. :)
     BluEcho...Faery_Light...Faery_Souls.

SndCastie ( ) posted Wed, 02 January 2008 at 9:42 PM

I never said I could spell LOL

Sandy

SndCastie's Little Haven

Tablesaw ( ) posted Wed, 02 January 2008 at 9:46 PM

And you were right Sandy! But hey... I can't count the number of beers I drink at one time! ;)

SndCastie ( ) posted Wed, 02 January 2008 at 10:00 PM

LOL sorry about that will have to get a spell checker on my browser

Sandy

SndCastie's Little Haven

Tablesaw ( ) posted Wed, 02 January 2008 at 10:20 PM

Sandy I didn't mean to attack you or Stacey on your abilities it was just funny at the time to see that you and Stacey spelled the word wrong in two different ways. Actually Stacey mangled the word much worse then you and hasn't  bothered to correct  it as of yet?

StaceyG ( ) posted Thu, 03 January 2008 at 9:11 AM

So being human and missing one letter is "mangled" ?  Hmmm, I better watch being human huh? lol

Tablesaw ( ) posted Thu, 03 January 2008 at 9:46 AM

Stacey you deal with people on a regular basis and I bet you see a lot more mistakes then I do? The problem I see these days is the fact that people don't seem to care whether they make spelling errors or not.  Its part of a bigger problem that I feel is gripping society today and one that can't be fixed with spell-check!!! Sorry if I offended you.

StaceyG ( ) posted Thu, 03 January 2008 at 11:14 AM

No I wasn't offended at all. I make mistakes spelling and otherwise as most people do.  It doesn't happen often with me I can say because I have a little pet peeve about spelling mistakes myself. But I don't beat myself up much when it happens.  Often times folks are in a hurry and forget to use the spell checker or look over what they've wrote as I am guilty of from time to time:)

jpiazzo ( ) posted Thu, 03 January 2008 at 12:06 PM

Congratulations to the Holiday winners!!!!
Good luck getting your prizes - I still have not gotten mine from Halloween!

JP

Faery_Light ( ) posted Thu, 03 January 2008 at 12:09 PM

With me the spelling errors come in from mistyping a lot.

And my eyes see blurry little letters unless I remember to enlarge the screen realllll big. :)

Sometimes it's because my mind just blanks out on the word.

guess I'm getting old....sigh.

Let me introduce you to my multiple personalities. :)
     BluEcho...Faery_Light...Faery_Souls.

StaceyG ( ) posted Thu, 03 January 2008 at 12:23 PM

jpiazzo,

Please contact Mendy at the contests@renderosity.com email address so she can assist you with the prize.

Thanks

jpiazzo ( ) posted Thu, 03 January 2008 at 2:51 PM

Many contacts with Mendy...I can't figure it out?

StaceyG ( ) posted Thu, 03 January 2008 at 2:59 PM

Okay can you email me (stacey@bondware.com) with the information on what prize you were awarded from the Halloween Contest?  I will get to the bottom of this and get you all taken care of:)

Acadia ( ) posted Thu, 03 January 2008 at 4:55 PM

Quote - LOL sorry about that will have to get a spell checker on my browser

It won't work at Renderosity :(  Spell checkers here haven't worked since the site changed to php :(

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

SndCastie ( ) posted Sat, 05 January 2008 at 6:57 AM

No offence taken. My mind works in weird ways sometimes fingers get ahead of brain. That is called old age :lol:

Sandy

SndCastie's Little Haven

jpiazzo ( ) posted Sat, 05 January 2008 at 10:57 AM

I DO NOT  work for Google....but the Google tool bar has a spell checker which works on these types of input fields. It is not that bad of a free product.

JP

Perry6 ( ) posted Fri, 11 January 2008 at 8:45 PM

speaking of spelling... I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid -- aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was important. -someone sent this to me many moons ago and thought the "addminastraters" might enjoy it! -Perry

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.