Sun, Oct 6, 8:53 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Wanted Several Beta Testers Clothing

nyguy ( ) posted Sun, 02 March 2008 at 4:44 PM · edited Sun, 29 September 2024 at 8:20 AM

I am looking for a few beta testers to test out a new outfit I am working on. The outfit is for V4, and requirements are as follows:

1. Must have latest version of V4 With the following Morphs (Victoria 4.0 Morphs++,  Victoria 4.2 Creature Creator Morphs and A4)
  2. Must either have Poser 5, Poser 6, Poser 7 or Daz Studio (I am looking for 3 each)

If you are interested please PM here or register at FWHS Designs and PM FWHSDESIGNS

Poserverse The New Home for NYGUY's Freebies

johnfields ( ) posted Sun, 02 March 2008 at 5:07 PM

I got everything on the list EXCEPT A4 -but I'll test some of your stuff if you would like

nyguy ( ) posted Sun, 02 March 2008 at 5:22 PM

See that you have register and your account is active. PM when you log in and I will give you more details.

Daymond42 ( ) posted Sun, 02 March 2008 at 5:55 PM

Dangit.. I got nothing. :) No V4.2 or A4, that is.

Only got Aiko 3, Michael 3, Terai Yuki 2, Miki 2, Victoria 3, and ancient & fugly DinaV.

Maybe I'll get with the times and get V4 and A4 sometime after I start my new job later this month. :)

Currently using Poser Pro 2012 (Display Units = feet)

AMD Phenom II 3.2ghz (6 cores)

8gb RAM

Windows 10 Pro 64bit

nyguy ( ) posted Sun, 02 March 2008 at 6:22 PM

Quote - Dangit.. I got nothing. :) No V4.2 or A4, that is.

Only got Aiko 3, Michael 3, Terai Yuki 2, Miki 2, Victoria 3, and ancient & fugly DinaV.

Maybe I'll get with the times and get V4 and A4 sometime after I start my new job later this month. :)

Register at my site, I will be creating a few other items for the above and Kururu which is free, and will be needing testers for them.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.