Fri, Sep 20, 10:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: anyone know?????????????

grylin ( ) posted Fri, 14 March 2008 at 2:25 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 10:47 AM

i tried  to get into daz3d com. but havent been able to  the whole day where i live. i tried tho form a different computer at an internet cafe and it worked
.why is that? ive tried eveything:Pyes, everything:P

SamTherapy ( ) posted Fri, 14 March 2008 at 2:33 PM · edited Fri, 14 March 2008 at 2:35 PM

Sounds like either your firewall has decided DAZ isn't welcome on your computer any more or (more likely) your ISP has a problem somewhere.  Or something.

BTW, it's working just dandy for me.  Thought you'd like to know that. :)

And I bet you haven't tried standing with your left leg in a bucket of custard, either.  It won't make any difference but you did say you tried everything.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

BAR-CODE ( ) posted Fri, 14 March 2008 at 2:55 PM

Attached Link: http://www.daz3d.com/i.x/default/default/-/?

works for me try this link...

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT BAR-CODE SENT A  PM to 26FAHRENHEIT  "same person"

Chris

My Free Stuff

grylin ( ) posted Fri, 14 March 2008 at 2:58 PM · edited Fri, 14 March 2008 at 3:00 PM

ok. ive checked my firewall. and everything is as it was when i checked last time:P ill try tho-but nope. i dunno why its happened.. oh well

Glasswren ( ) posted Fri, 14 March 2008 at 3:55 PM

I cannot get there either. And there is no reason why my firewall should have suddenly eaten the site. It's probably some server somewhere between Utah and here that is suffocating.

grylin ( ) posted Fri, 14 March 2008 at 4:01 PM

ok. i thoght i was alone:P but weird tho i got to it at another puter earlier in my town. hmmmmm. and i live in norway

Glasswren ( ) posted Fri, 14 March 2008 at 4:07 PM

I live in Finland....Hmm...

grylin ( ) posted Fri, 14 March 2008 at 4:07 PM

:) lets hope it  is available again soon:)

Norse_Graphics ( ) posted Fri, 14 March 2008 at 4:29 PM

I cannot enter DAZ3d either, living in Oslo, Norway.

grylin ( ) posted Fri, 14 March 2008 at 4:33 PM

hei .ja . det er kjipt at man ikke kommer inn.:) i hoooope it gets fixed!!!! .. besides... i need to  be in the chat:P..   etc et.. its soo addictive .lol..

prixat ( ) posted Fri, 14 March 2008 at 5:16 PM

Have you tried their IP address: http://38.103.62.29/ in case its a DNS failure?

regards
prixat

grylin ( ) posted Fri, 14 March 2008 at 5:18 PM

just did.still nuthin

Norse_Graphics ( ) posted Fri, 14 March 2008 at 6:10 PM

Quote - hei .ja . det er kjipt at man ikke kommer inn.:) i hoooope it gets fixed!!!! .. besides... i need to  be in the chat:P..   etc et.. its soo addictive .lol..

Hehehe, vet at det er kjipt. :) I also hope it'll get fixed. Somehow I was thinking there was a missing link.... hahahah, the oldest joke on internet....

stormchaser ( ) posted Fri, 14 March 2008 at 7:13 PM

Quote - And I bet you haven't tried standing with your left leg in a bucket of custard, either.  It won't make any difference but you did say you tried everything.

Somebody must have tried it to know it doesn't work! :blink:

LilOne ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2008 at 2:07 AM

Cannot get there either -- I am over in Sweden.

Did someone chew off the transatlantic cable?

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2008 at 2:36 AM

I'm in the UK and so is Stormchaser.  So, whatever the problem is, it ain't that.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

LilOne ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2008 at 3:44 AM

I know that is not really is as I can get to other US sites anyway...  But something is broken somewhere, evidently.  Oh well, just to wait and see then...

Glasswren ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2008 at 4:16 AM

It times out at the point where it has just left the country. Which makes sense with the information from the others living in the same part of the World.

Max_Raptor ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2008 at 4:21 AM

Can be that your ISP/ ISP's (if you have different ones ) are having routing issues, or some shmuck at DAZ blocked you guys IP adress span maybe (not likely nut..)

grylin ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2008 at 7:55 AM

ok .now its just annoying. i cant even send emails to them.... i recieved a newsletter but cant view etc..... still no daz3d for me.... whyyyy???. could anyone figure that out?? anf faeriewylde too is gone for me..  its impossible that ive been banned for any reason.. i hope someone knows whut to do and gets help to get it fixed.

Max_Raptor ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2008 at 8:05 AM

Ok to troubleshoot you need to bone out the actuall problmem

1. can your computer resolve the daz3d.com into and IP adress ?
         if Yes  then it's not a DNS problem, if no you have a DNS issue and talk to your ISP
  2. If it resolves, try doing a tracert xxx.xxx.xxx (ip adress) see if you can reach the host
  3. if the trace works, try telnet xxx.xxx.xxx :80 or 8080, if you get a promt it connects

Ones u know u can reach the host and connect to the web server and it still won't show, it's most likely a local computer problem, firewall, somthing is blocking it simply

grylin ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2008 at 8:08 AM

oh ive checked my firewall settings. everything is a ok. ive tried that too. gawd ive tried to resolve isues up the wazoo!!! my router is also fine. besides there aer other ppl from scandinavia aswell who cant get there..:(but anywho i give up already.  ill try again in a month i think. thnx tho

Max_Raptor ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2008 at 8:12 AM

I'm in Finland and I reach it just fine, yes if more ppl having the same problem I would say it's a larger network resolv issue, hard for you to troubleshoot, and most likely not at your end, I still recomend calling the ISP and see if they can resolv/connect to the sites.

Norse_Graphics ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2008 at 9:00 AM

Still no luck, and it isn't my ISP as I can access other sites. The connection times out, meaning it never receives a response. Maybe it is on DAZ' end? I hope somebody can tell them we're having problems. If it means anything to you Lady Vamp I use NextGenTel. I hope they are not the ones screwing up my connections to DAZ!!

grylin ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2008 at 9:16 AM

bruker nextgentel jA!  maybe nextgentel are causing it?  oh well.  or daz themslves.. i hope they are aware of it  ...

Max_Raptor ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2008 at 9:25 AM

If nextgentel uses the same network adress plan for all of you, most likely they use NAT and have a fairly small adress span , it might very well be so that DAZ had been attaced by someone from the same adress span as you two are using, then someone at DAZ had blocked a adress span not single clients, this would affect ANY one on your adress plan, this is why u need to call the ISP and ask if THEY can connect, if they can't, it's affecting a whole adress span not specific clients.

By using Netstat or some window based GUI's for network connectivity test you can see what exact IP message you get from the timeouts, mind you it requers a bit of IP know how to understand the feedback you get, but your ISP should do this for you, ask to talk to a supervisor rather then the 15yo numb skull that usually picks the phone up when you first call them

squash ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2008 at 10:09 AM · edited Sat, 15 March 2008 at 10:09 AM

Ikke her heller.. klokken 16.07. NextGenTel-bruker. But who cares. Go out in the sun and have some fun instead.

yvonne. ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2008 at 10:55 AM

I can´t access DAz or Artzone either and I live in Sweden. I talked to my ISP today and they said it was some kind of problem with a server my ISP was using in the USA, it´s fixed now so it should be working soon.

/Yvonne

My store at DAZ
My Renderosity store

Max_Raptor ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2008 at 10:57 AM

Yes routing problems, not a DNS problem, thanks for the update :)

LilOne ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2008 at 10:57 AM

My ISP says they have fixed it (they have had issues with it before) but it needs to progress through their system (one of their DNS servers, basically).  I have yet to try a proxy, but I will give it another day to see if it works then.

(I did a tracert which stopped dead at their server, so...  Yeah.)

grylin ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2008 at 11:01 AM

will they fix it for everyone in  scandinavia?? 

Max_Raptor ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2008 at 11:03 AM

if it's a DNS issue u should be able to connect using the IP adress 38.103.62.29

grylin ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2008 at 11:05 AM

not a dns problem. wasnt able to connect. i give up now

Tiny ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2008 at 12:57 PM · edited Sat, 15 March 2008 at 12:59 PM

Having the same problem here since several hours.
I live very north in Sweden at the border to Finland.

Hello everybody in Scandinavia!  😄
/me waves hand/

yvonne. ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2008 at 1:15 PM

NI som bor i Sverige, använder ni er av Telia?

/Yvonne

My store at DAZ
My Renderosity store

grylin ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2008 at 1:22 PM

waves back:D

Tiny ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2008 at 1:54 PM · edited Sat, 15 March 2008 at 1:55 PM

Yvonne, jag har Bredbandsbolaget. (translation: I'm using Bredbandsbolaget)

grylin 😄

Norse_Graphics ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2008 at 6:11 PM

Has anybody contacted DAZ to hear if they've blocked IP-numbers for many Scandinavian members?

MarianneR ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2008 at 6:50 PM
Online Now!

I live in Malmö, Sweden, and I can't reach DAZ using Telia. Tele2 works though.

I contacted the support at Telia yesterday and they said it was a routing problem.

Tiny ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2008 at 6:54 PM · edited Sat, 15 March 2008 at 6:54 PM

I took a chance and sent an email to support -at- daz3d.com (don't remember their email address) asking if they are having any connection problems towards Scandinavia. Don't know what else to do.

Wonder where the routing problem is.

Glasswren ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2008 at 7:17 PM

Unfortunately, I seem to recall that DAZ only reads the support requests sent through the form at the website. Besides they probably cannot do anything about it either. :(

I've got Telia-Sonera here and the connection times out right after Helsinki core.

This cost me the Seal. sniff

kaholmli ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2008 at 7:42 PM · edited Sat, 15 March 2008 at 7:42 PM

I live in Helsingborg, Sweden, and I can't reach DAZ using Glocalnet.

Tiny ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2008 at 8:09 PM

The email I sent bounced just now so no go that way. And as you said Glasswren - they probably can't do anything about it.
A pity to miss out on things though. :crying:

I'm off to bed now. Hopefully all is ok tomorrow. Or is that today... already... 2.08 am here...

nruddock ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2008 at 8:15 PM

Attached Link: http://daz.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/daz.cfg/php/enduser/std_alp.php

DAZ's support system is hosted by another company, so you might be able to get to that to report the problem.

Raindroptheelf ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2008 at 9:16 PM

I am in the UK and can not get there either, it tells me it is an DNS error. hmmm

Norse_Graphics ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2008 at 10:17 PM

Quote - DAZ's support system is hosted by another company, so you might be able to get to that to report the problem.

I sent a support-request telling of this problem of not being able to connect.

Glasswren ( ) posted Sun, 16 March 2008 at 2:45 AM

Quote - I sent a support-request telling of this problem of not being able to connect.

Thank you.

Tiny ( ) posted Sun, 16 March 2008 at 4:34 AM

Norse_Graphics, thanks! 👍

nruddock**,** can't get to that place either. Thanks anyhow. 😄

yvonne. ( ) posted Sun, 16 March 2008 at 4:39 AM

This is soo annoying!!!!! '
I really need to go over to Daz, have important stuff to take care of there. Now I don´t know if emails from them get to me..they should, don´t they???

/Yvonne

My store at DAZ
My Renderosity store

ghostman ( ) posted Sun, 16 March 2008 at 4:46 AM

Still nothing on this? I'm having big problems my self here. The weird thing is that it is only Daz site that I'm having problems with. Let's hope this issue is getting solved by tmw. Since it's a weekend they hardly work today.

"Dream like you'll live forever. Live like you'll die tomorrow."

Join PoserLounge Chat

Tiny ( ) posted Sun, 16 March 2008 at 5:09 AM · edited Sun, 16 March 2008 at 5:10 AM

Typical too - let loose a campain on friday, go home, have the whole thing crash (in this case for some areas), don't do anything until monday.  :rolleyes:

ghostman, yeah me too - only DAZ.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.