Wed, Sep 18, 1:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Apollo 2008!!!!!!!!!!

byAnton ( ) posted Mon, 17 March 2008 at 3:07 PM

I know there is much interest in a female version of Apollo. And although I will add some more gender options, Apollo will remain male. Such figures must be made seprately for the results one would expect and want.

I appreciate interest in Venus, but I have no plans to finish her.  Such a project would be far too involved to justify. But as I have said before, if I ever do decide to build her or another, though unlikely, I wll let people know.

-Anton, creator of Apollo Maximus
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

Over 100,000 Downloads....

stormchaser ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2008 at 3:26 PM

Well, I finally got around to installing Apollo, the first time I've used a male figure!
I tell you Anton, that is one cool figure you've created there, actually better than what I was expecting & I've only used him briefly.
The morphs are brilliant, so many options, not just for shape but expressions which I think are way better than the Daz figures. Also, he bends really well.
Top, top work Anton, I'm amazed you have provided him for free, this is a figure well worth spending money on.
I loaded him into Vue 6 Infinite with the clothes you see here & all came in at 118K polygons. That is really good for working with.

Thanks alot Anton, looking forward to see what the new version offers now!

drifterlee ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2008 at 3:39 PM

I wish someone would make some horseback riding poses for him. I have no talent in pose making or altering.

RAMWorks ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2008 at 3:54 PM

That looks fantabulous Stormy!! 😄

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

byAnton ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2008 at 4:45 PM · edited Fri, 21 March 2008 at 4:48 PM

Quote - Well, I finally got around to installing Apollo, the first time I've used a male figure!
I tell you Anton, that is one cool figure you've created there, actually better than what I was expecting & I've only used him briefly.
The morphs are brilliant, so many options, not just for shape but expressions which I think are way better than the Daz figures. Also, he bends really well.
Top, top work Anton, I'm amazed you have provided him for free, this is a figure well worth spending money on.
I loaded him into Vue 6 Infinite with the clothes you see here & all came in at 118K polygons. That is really good for working with.

Thanks alot Anton, looking forward to see what the new version offers now!

Hey thanks for the compliments. A lot of original work went into Apollo to make him more than just another figure option. 

One of the things I am most proud of is that Apollo doesn't use any JCM to improve his bending; he uses just really well thought out joint parameters. Too many people blame Poser for bad posing figures when it is really just creator error.

Glad you got arounf to installing him and trying him out. Awesome image!

-Anton, creator of Apollo Maximus
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

Over 100,000 Downloads....

Alisa ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2008 at 5:16 PM

Great image, Stormchaser!

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

Boggy49 ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2008 at 5:30 PM

Wish there was more people making free stuff for Apollo and M3.  The Poser males hasn't evolved as the female free stuff.  The Epic Clothes are nice and appreciated, but more, up-to-date clothes and good hair would be nice.

Lenora2 ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2008 at 10:01 PM

Quote - Stormchaser.  That is one hell of a scary vid you have running in your sig line there!! :blink:

What character is that if I may ask??  Reminds me of The Ring movie, which, in my humble opinion, was hella cool!!  :scared:

It's from a movie called Silent Hill, based in the homonymous game

and yeah, Apollo is the only male in my runtime (altough I used Hiro for a while, indeed)

great job Mr Anton!

stormchaser ( ) posted Sat, 22 March 2008 at 8:21 AM

Quote - It's from a movie called Silent Hill, based in the homonymous game

Thanks for that Lenora2. I'll have to check it out.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.