Wed, Sep 18, 1:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: I see the girl next door 4 has been released... not bad at all!

Blackhearted ( ) posted Tue, 11 March 2008 at 9:00 AM · edited Tue, 11 March 2008 at 9:08 AM

possibly, although I am working a lot faster now so something should be out for her every 2 weeks or so. if im not too busy with new content ill consider going back and converting some of the older stuff.

as for v4 support - in the really tight form-fitting stuff like the bikini? some of the stuff i model for GND just wouldnt look right on vicky's base body, so tight stuff like GND's swimsuits and lingerie will be for GND only.

other stuff? yes, ill do what i can to fit it to V4 within reason: i dont believe that a Tutu requires the V4 obese morph.

cheers,
-gabriel

Joe-B-Wan ( ) posted Tue, 11 March 2008 at 10:09 AM

Agreed!
And to be honest, I'm more likely to use her morph at full strength myself.

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Tue, 11 March 2008 at 11:39 AM

as for v4 support - in the really tight form-fitting stuff like the bikini? some of the stuff i model for GND just wouldnt look right on vicky's base body, so tight stuff like GND's swimsuits and lingerie will be for GND only.

I'd love to second this statement!
This is just why some time back decided to start modeling certain outfits for GND, rathe then Base Vicki. They just don't look right on the base figure, and by the time you dial various body morphs, you get a yucky looking mishmash.

Anything that I end up making will have GND and a limited number of morphs for body styles similar to GND. I will not include morphs that distort the garment in a manner that will get you busted by fashion police ;)

Hi, my namez: "NO, Bad Kitteh, NO!"  Whaz yurs?
BadKittehCo Store  BadKittehCo Freebies and product support

darhorn ( ) posted Tue, 11 March 2008 at 2:49 PM

Attached Link: Darrin's Den

she looks great!  and renders really well, been waiting for this ever since v4 came out.

XENOPHONZ ( ) posted Tue, 11 March 2008 at 6:07 PM

Excellent job, Gabriel.  :thumbupboth:

Something To Do At 3:00AM 

Lenora2 ( ) posted Mon, 24 March 2008 at 9:24 AM

GND4 is amazing, saw some pictures and loved her

now a tricky question... Maybe you could ask, I don't know, someone who's good with adapting magnets to build up a fitting magnet to GND4 (to use V4 clothes on her and stuff like that). Using Netherworks clothkit with the magnets is also a very good thing, since it converts the magnets into morphs, so I've been thinking it would be a great idea, don't you guys agree?? grinlove

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.