Fri, Sep 20, 4:57 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 4:16 am)

Subject: How do I make morph inj for studio??

DigitalDreamsDS ( ) posted Tue, 01 April 2008 at 11:26 PM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 7:01 AM

I have made some morphs using the v 4.2 morphs and I don't know how to make the inj and rem using studio.
How do I go about making the inj and rem for the morphs? :(

RHaseltine ( ) posted Wed, 02 April 2008 at 8:33 AM

If you save V4 as a scene file, with the morphs injected but zeroed, then you can apply a pose preset saved from your character and only the morphs you need are loaded into memory. As yet there isn't a way of making an inj pose that will load the needed morph automatically, though there's meant to be an update to Injection Pose Builder at some stage (once that's out you could use the Poser format exporter to save a PZ2 with your morph settings and process that through IPB to make an Inj/Rem set).

Muffled ( ) posted Wed, 02 April 2008 at 9:33 PM

I usualy use the "Save as Character Preset".

DigitalDreamsDS ( ) posted Thu, 03 April 2008 at 11:18 AM

I have injection magic. Just found it on the tons of dvds I have burned over the years lol. I have maybe used the program once or twice for V3... is there a v4 file for it yet?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.