Sun, Oct 6, 12:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Procedure entry point could not be located.

drawbridgep ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2008 at 5:30 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 10:37 AM

Oh my dear Brycers, yes I have forsaken thee and only come back here when I need something.

I ran Bryce 6 the other day and it did nothing.  Had an hour glass for a few seconds but Bryce refused to run.  no error, no message, no flowers, not even a card.

So I uninstalled and then reinstalled. It now gives the following:

Stupid error
Any ideas?

Thanks pals.

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

TheBryster ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2008 at 5:37 PM
Forum Moderator

Hi, Philip!
WB
Sounds like a corrupt installation. ;-)

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

drawbridgep ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2008 at 5:40 PM

Was I gone?
and thanks.

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

danamo ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2008 at 5:48 PM

Hmmm, that looks like a D/S dll. I haven't upgraded to ver.6. Do you have DAZ Studio installed?
I was thinking that was unlikely since you have Carrara.

drawbridgep ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2008 at 5:53 PM

I should have it since it worked in the past and doesn't B6 install it anyway?  Actually I've run D|S recently (outside of Bryce) so I could test a model out.

I might try and remove D|S and then try a reinstall.

Thanks.

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

danamo ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2008 at 5:58 PM

You're welcome Phil, and good luck.

drawbridgep ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2008 at 6:08 PM

Aha!    It seems that my version of D|S was installed with my version of Bryce 6.1 whereas I'm having to install version 6. (At least for now)

I've now got it to work with an olderversion of D|S. 

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

bobbystahr ( ) posted Fri, 16 May 2008 at 9:11 PM

Good detective work...welcome back...heh heh heh.. ...

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

CrazyDawg ( ) posted Sat, 17 May 2008 at 4:21 AM · edited Sat, 17 May 2008 at 4:23 AM

Quote - Oh my dear Brycers, yes I have forsaken thee and only come back here when I need something.

I ran Bryce 6 the other day and it did nothing.  Had an hour glass for a few seconds but Bryce refused to run.  no error, no message, no flowers, not even a card.

So I uninstalled and then reinstalled. It now gives the following:

Stupid error
Any ideas?

Thanks pals.

Ok, first question and possible answer for you.

Have you been using Carrara 5 or 6 since installing bryce 6.

If so unstall carrara and bryce, install bryce again and stay away from carrara and get your butt back here in this forum....we have sent out a bug that corrupts files on any computer that uses anything other than bryce by order of the all mighty cardinals..

All jokes aside, unistall bryce, remove all folders/files from ones computer, use a program that will look for clone or files in the reg that are no longer in use or needed by programs, may i suggest Advance window care personal(its free) once you have run it and corrected all issues needed doing re-install bryce and do a reboot, not needed but best to do after any installing of programs.

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

pakled ( ) posted Sun, 18 May 2008 at 9:39 AM

not to mention that D|S changes versions almost as fast as Wings does...;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.