Mon, Sep 23, 12:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 4:37 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Product Approval

ChaosOutlaw ( ) posted Thu, 22 May 2008 at 11:28 AM · edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 12:15 PM

Not sure if this is the correct forum but here goes anyway lol.......  I just submitted my first product for sale at RMP yesterday. I was curious as to how long it takes for testing and the approval/denial process to happen?

"I try to save one life a day, its usually my own."
John Crichton

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Thu, 22 May 2008 at 4:23 PM · edited Thu, 22 May 2008 at 4:24 PM

Hi there,

The normal time for the Review Queue area is up to 10 business days. The review queue is not handled on Saturday or Sunday.

Once the item passes to pending and is picked up by a tester, it usually is released within 24 hrs if there are no problems found. If there are problems found, you will be notified by the tester.

If you have more questions you can send an email to vendors@renderosity.com and can usually get a quicker answer that way. ;)

Thanks!

~Jani
Renderosity Community/MP Admin

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

Unicornst ( ) posted Thu, 22 May 2008 at 7:40 PM

Jani? Did you send  his other thread to the Trash Can? I got an about there was a reply by you and got that "coordinators only page" when I clicked on the link. Not complaining. Just amused. LOL

ChaosOutlaw ( ) posted Thu, 22 May 2008 at 8:42 PM

Thanks Jump, I will do that in the future. I did a search through the threads before I posted this to no avail. Now I know. Thanks much =)

"I try to save one life a day, its usually my own."
John Crichton

StaceyG ( ) posted Thu, 22 May 2008 at 8:51 PM

Hey Janet, I think she did move it there since it was a duplicate post:)

Unicornst ( ) posted Thu, 22 May 2008 at 10:03 PM

Yup, I figured that, Stacey. That's why I was amused. grin

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Fri, 23 May 2008 at 4:44 PM

Yup, yup, dats what I did 😉 :lol:

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

Unicornst ( ) posted Fri, 23 May 2008 at 5:29 PM

**You sneaky thing, you. LOL

'Twas funny what the ebot said about it being moved.**

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.