Sat, Sep 21, 8:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Congrats to our Artist of the Month

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Tue, 29 April 2008 at 8:15 PM · edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 9:10 PM

Attached Link: Read all about it here

Join me congratulating Deagol for winning the Artist of the Month award!

Very well deserved! =)

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

tresamie ( ) posted Tue, 29 April 2008 at 11:08 PM

Congratulations, Keith!   You have a great artistic vision and it's a real treat to be able to see your work recognized here.

~Viv

Fractals will always amaze me!

Pannyhb ( ) posted Wed, 30 April 2008 at 7:28 AM

Congratulations, Keith!  And to the other nominated artists as well:)

alida ( ) posted Wed, 30 April 2008 at 10:29 AM

congrats

Deagol ( ) posted Wed, 30 April 2008 at 6:12 PM · edited Wed, 30 April 2008 at 6:13 PM

This is cool and quite a surprise considering how inactive that I have been lately. I had no idea that I was even in the running. All I can say is thanks for putting me on the list and voting me in. I'll try to write something up for the interview...

barbdennist ( ) posted Fri, 23 May 2008 at 12:21 AM

Congratulations, Keith!  I am glad your talent is being recognized.  I first became aware of you when Cosine (Dennis) sent me the link to Coral Reef.  I was hooked from then on.  I love your work.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.