Tue, Oct 22, 6:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: The Dawning of a New Frog Age....!

bloodsong ( ) posted Sun, 19 September 1999 at 11:11 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 6:39 AM

Attached Link: Available Exclusively at PoserWorld!

(check character section #3!) Now for your amphibious pleasure, the Big Face Frog! (Note: you must own Zygote's frog, either from P4 or purchased separately or on an animals cd.) The BFFrog has new materials: belly skin and ears. It also has a new texture template, with a top AND bottom. But, you say, if it has a new UV map, all my old frog maps are no good with it. Fear not! The BFFrog comes with a whopping THIRTEEN new textures. Plus a new bump map, and a transparency map. Why does a frog need a transparency map, you say? Check out the all new morphs! 'Ribbet' makes your frog's throat puff up. Add the transparency map with this to make the stretched throat skin realistically translucent! Also included are morphs for the toes, to spread the webbing for swimming, and for tree frog sucker toes. (Plus, if you think the frog is tooooo serious, a smile morph. :) ) But wait, there's MORE! Two new CR2's, for Poison Arrow frogs and Tree Frogs, with different proportions and new joint parameters. (Though they still don't pose quite perfectly... it'd be nice when Poser can handle stretched body parts better.) AND! Yes, my friends, the most important thing no frog should be without: a fly-zapping tongue! This morphable prop comes pre-attatched to each and every one of our new, improved frogs. (And as a separate prop for those weird people you might hang out with... ;) ) these are pc native files; so mac people, apply the appropriate conversions, where available. hope you like 'em!

PANdaRUS ( ) posted Sun, 19 September 1999 at 11:16 AM

Well I'll be a Tadpoles uncle! I've never seen such colorful frogs...well, maybe I have in my worldly travels..but I sure steered clear of them! Nice job! Very good additions to a tropical scene. PAN~

wyrwulf ( ) posted Sun, 19 September 1999 at 12:26 PM

Excellent work. I started drooling over this frog when you posted the teaser of him eating the dragonfly. I went to PoserWorld, found the right page, but there is no link to the file.

picnic ( ) posted Sun, 19 September 1999 at 12:47 PM

These are absolutely amazing. Just great work. Can't wait to download them. Diane (the other-who loves creature figures)

DD ( ) posted Sun, 19 September 1999 at 2:07 PM

The frog looks amazing, but there's no download link for it on Poseworld.

Traveler ( ) posted Sun, 19 September 1999 at 2:24 PM

Excellent frog-age! I see some funny animations springing up now :) Excellent work! -Trav

steveshanks ( ) posted Sun, 19 September 1999 at 2:27 PM

I'm typing this with my head held low I missed the link to the zip sorry.....its all fixed now heres the direct link to the page :o) http://www.poserworld.com/char3.htm BTW I had a play before uploading it and its awesome

wyrwulf ( ) posted Sun, 19 September 1999 at 3:24 PM

Don't worry, Steve. It just shows that you are human.

coldrake ( ) posted Sun, 19 September 1999 at 3:55 PM

Whoa! Like, most serious amphibiage! Bloodsong, you're amazing! Truly excellent work. I love 'em! Thanks! Coldrake

anson ( ) posted Sun, 19 September 1999 at 5:02 PM

Damn-nice work, Bloodsong! Anson

bazookajoe ( ) posted Sun, 19 September 1999 at 6:41 PM

Dagnabbit! That is one heckova frog, I love it!

RadArt ( ) posted Sun, 19 September 1999 at 11:36 PM

Thank you for the wonderful frog, bloodsong! You have amazing talent!! I think it's high time all of us gentlemen artists took our hats off to all the ultra-talented women artists on this forum!! I think we have a lot to learn from all of you beautiful people. Bloodsong; You add a certain mistique to this forum, like no other. Thank you for all your nice work and for sharing it with us. Happy posing and rendering.... Radart.

coldrake ( ) posted Sun, 19 September 1999 at 11:47 PM

Myself and some other people are having trouble decoding the pcf file, when we click convert we keep getting the message "file access denied". Any ideas why this is happening? Thanks, Coldrake

bloodsong ( ) posted Mon, 20 September 1999 at 7:21 AM

heyas; thank you, thank you! my adoring fans, what would i do without you? :) (nothing this cool, that's for sure!) coldrake (and others): i had some trouble with my blFrog.obj during the time i was encoding the BFFrog.pcf. i test de-coded it and it seemed to work fine. it is working okay for others.... so im not sure where the problem lies. are you on a mac or a pc? we might need to ask maz what this error means. i will email him.

Tygerlander ( ) posted Mon, 20 September 1999 at 11:12 AM

Bloodsong, I'm on a pc. Is it possible that the blFrog.obj is slightly different from the P4 version and the one on the animal cd? I haven't reinstalled the animal cd since installing P4, so I didn't think to check that. Tina

bloodsong ( ) posted Mon, 20 September 1999 at 11:49 AM

heya; the frog obj shouldnt be different. and this is made from the p4 obj (i dont have the animal cd), so if that were the case, it should've worked for you. :/

coldrake ( ) posted Mon, 20 September 1999 at 7:23 PM

Bloodsong, I'm on a PC too. Tina,I tried it with both the frog from Poser4 and the frog from the CD, I even reloaded them both from the CD's, but nada. Coldrake

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.