Sun, Sep 22, 1:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Valerie Ducom

Laelia ( ) posted Mon, 09 June 2008 at 4:25 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 1:17 PM

I don't have time to read all new threads tonight Maybe someone yet announced Valou death ...

I cry .... Valou was a fantastic strong woman   She wasn't appreciated here  it's a damage 'cause she suffered about that

Could we have dedi on home pages : "photography" , "poser", modelind, and 3D
posted by you administraters to celebrate Valou last voyage ?
You just have to choose Valou best images in her gallery

Thanks and best reguards
Magali

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Mon, 09 June 2008 at 5:32 PM

Oh my, such sad news. We'll get a dedi up for her.

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

Laelia ( ) posted Mon, 09 June 2008 at 6:10 PM · edited Mon, 09 June 2008 at 6:14 PM

Just read a dedi for Valou on another web site art community
That so teaching in words that I can't help let you read

Oh Baby why did you leave us, I need your energy so very much and now your gone from this world. This has upset me more then looking at my own death. As to see you pass this world before me, hurts deeper then I could have ever thought. But now that you are on the other side my Love, please wait for me, as soon in the Universes terms I can come play with you in the starts that are ours in the end after all. I am sooo going to miss you Val, oh so very much....This is a huge blow to art this day and I am so very sad by your passing. We all have loved you ever since each one of us met you so go with loving wings of love upwards and outwards into the Universe. I just wish I could stop crying as I know you feel no more pain, must me with the loss of your wonderful love, life and energy. Travel well dear one, I will see you soon.
Maylock

spirittina ( ) posted Mon, 09 June 2008 at 6:18 PM

this is very sad news she was a beautiful soul

may she rest in peace!!!!!

StaceyG ( ) posted Mon, 09 June 2008 at 7:15 PM

We are looking into this to see about doing a tribute in our memorial section.

Such a loss...........

spirittina ( ) posted Mon, 09 June 2008 at 7:32 PM

**that sounds like a great idea stacey

it is so sad**

StaceyG ( ) posted Mon, 09 June 2008 at 8:30 PM

We really need to get in touch with a family member for verification and approval of the memorial for the Front Page.  If anyone has any contact information that can get us in touch with a family member please contact me via sitemail as soon as possible.

We want to honor Valerie with a memorial so we need the communities help if anyone knows.

Thank you

spirittina ( ) posted Mon, 09 June 2008 at 9:35 PM

i will see what i can do stacey
if i get anything i will let you know via sitemail

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Mon, 09 June 2008 at 10:11 PM · edited Mon, 09 June 2008 at 10:18 PM

très désolée d'apprendre de sa mort.
I've heard Valerie's name mentioned here in the past, and I know she had many friends.
Nos condoléances sincères à ses amis et famille.

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2008 at 9:08 AM

Thank you spirittina, any help getting a contact would be great.

evielouise ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2008 at 12:27 PM

On my gallery and many of my favorite artist they have put a image and artwork up for valerie
the minute they heard and yes she was admired by many and certainly appreciated for her work
Of course I never met her but only yesterday when I found out I was up and posted something on my gallery for her at 2am my time in california:
We all loved her some of us are in other websites where she kept her photography which I don't
think would be polite to name here,but a lot of members are in there:
Many of the artist here couldn't comment on her photography as she was closed as far as comments go
how we would have loved it to be open :
I did not sleep well last  night and I never met her as I said but felt as if i lost a best friend
Take a look at her personal website and see the numbers ,that signed her guest book it's awesome::I wish her and her family lots of great wishes to carry on
she is safe and out of pain:::god bless:::evie::

evielouise ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2008 at 12:40 PM

**Brushing away and thinking of you today
And everyday I enter the galleries of art
Or I see a beautiful photograph,I wil think of you
Your work has touched many ,and  you will never die
Your spirit will reach out ,far above the sky
And keep on touching us no matter where we are:

Thank you Valerie Ducom:::**

Laelia ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2008 at 2:59 PM

I've a message today from Didier who lives with Valou here in France where she came back
He confirmes
Let you read It's in french  Keep translation yourself excuse me...  I am so so sad...

*-------Message original-------

De : Didier

Date : 06/10/08 04:22:36

A : Magali

Sujet : Re: ho je pleure hermanita

Bonjour Magali,

C'est une bien triste nouvelle, que je voulais vous annoncer aujourd'hui. (trop tard)

Merci a tous pour vos messages de sympathie, elle nous a quitté, mais elle est toujours présente dans nos coeurs, et je m'occupe de prévenir tous les sites où elle exposait ses oeuvres afin qu'ils les conservent et que tout ces amis puissent les consulter quand cela leur plaira. Ainsi, elle sera toujours parmis nous telle qu'elle était, son oeuvre artistique était devenu plus qu'une passion, une raison de vivre. Alors puisse-t-elle vivre éternellement maintenant dans son travail, sa vie.

Amicalement

Didier

markschum ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2008 at 3:13 PM

machine translation of the above , its obviously flawed but understandable.

Hello Magali,
It is a very sad news that I wanted to announce to you today. (too late)
Thank you all for your messages of sympathy, it has left us, but it is always present in our hearts, and I'm prevent all sites where it exhibited his works to keep them and that all these friends can consult them when it will appeal. Thus, it will always be among us as it was, his artistic work became more than a passion, a reason to live. So can she now live forever in his work, his life.

Yours
Didier

Laelia ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2008 at 3:29 PM

Quote - machine translation of the above , its obviously flawed but understandable.

Hello Magali,
It is a very sad news that I wanted to announce to you today. (too late)
Thank you all for your messages of sympathy, it has left us, but it is always present in our hearts, and I'm prevent all sites where it exhibited his works to keep them and that all these friends can consult them when it will appeal. Thus, it will always be among us as it was, his artistic work became more than a passion, a reason to live. So can she now live forever in his work, his life.

Yours
Didier

Merci Didier d'avoir toi même traduit ton propre message...juste rectifier les "it" par "she" ou "her"
Je ne suis pas encore allée voir si sa galerie a été reconstituée, je l'espère ... JE LE REVENDIQUE

Thanks Didier You yet gave yourself translation of your message you sent me, correction :
"she" or "her" to read in the text not "it"
Wish Valou gallery is now  on line on Rendo to see & appreciate  I WONDER LOUD FOR THAT

Amitiés
Magali

jocko500 ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2008 at 5:31 PM

so sad

what you see is not what you know; it in your face

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2008 at 6:46 PM · edited Tue, 10 June 2008 at 6:47 PM

the above translation is not precise in regard to didier's wishes regarding valerie's
contributions to the various sites, including this one.  If didier is the spouse or
survivor of valerie, I  would suggest that a representative for this site contact didier
in regard to the preservation and disposition of valerie's input here.  if caroline is
still an employee here, I would ask her to do this.

est-il possible que laetia pourrait contacter Didier?

markschum ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2008 at 6:50 PM

the above translation is Google translator , not known for great or accuratwe translations , but at least it got the general point across.

Hopefully someone from staff is in more direct contact with the family .

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2008 at 7:00 PM

Unfortunately we are not. No one has given us any information to get in contact with them.

Is there a member in this thread that speaks both French and English that could contact Didier and let him know that we want to do a Front Page Memorial for Valerie but we need to be in contact with someone that can verify this information?  Please, we have tried everything to find information but so far we haven't gotten anywhere.

We really really want to honor her but we have to get in contact with a family member.

evielouise ( ) posted Tue, 10 June 2008 at 11:59 PM

hello stacey,just food for thought here
there seems to be a lot of fans of  vals at this website they also have a message board and her photos and artwork you may want to try there  may get lucky who knows::
thisis the copy paste below

Seventh Complex Art Community
sorry it's a dead link but I'm sure it will connect alright into the browser good luck:

evie here ""

aerodreams ( ) posted Wed, 11 June 2008 at 4:19 AM

sinceres condoleances à toi didier et à toute ta famille , valou venait regulierement me laisser un tiot commentaires sur mes creations , et je l'en remercie du fond du coeur,  c'est vraiment trop dur de perdre à nouveau une amie........ puisse les galeries de valou restaient eternellement

spirittina ( ) posted Wed, 11 June 2008 at 6:49 AM · edited Wed, 11 June 2008 at 6:50 AM

seventh was a place where val went as well but i honestly dont think they will help but you could always give it a go:-)

stacey
i have asked around to the people i know but they have no clue on anyone to contact i am sorry i couldnt be of any more help

MGD ( ) posted Wed, 11 June 2008 at 8:26 AM

Valerie-Ducom was a moderator on Seventh Complex Art Community
[profile]

@Laelia How did you first hear about this sad news?  That information might let us get in touch with her family. 

@Laelia How did you get the message from Didier?  That information might let us get in touch with her family. 

--
Martin

spirittina ( ) posted Wed, 11 June 2008 at 8:46 AM

yes she was a moderator at seventh  she was dearly loved i have asked over there if they know of any family that we can contact and i have not had any luck

cant we put the memorial up anyway?

evielouise ( ) posted Wed, 11 June 2008 at 11:24 AM

Helo again anyone lol::::
There's quite a few emails I have gotten like 62 OMG!!
and people are wonderiing and asking moi???don't know why
but they are --where is her gallery gone?did the family request it to be taken down?
I wouldn't think so gahtering from the messages above :
Or is it the policy when someone passes for the protection or copyrights?
just a few  answers  the artist and friends are looking for
and yes a few that didn't know her but would have loved to
after seeing all the memorial images that have been posted in the last few days
"thanks for any information:: hugs evie"""just the messenger here (smile))

Laelia ( ) posted Wed, 11 June 2008 at 11:46 AM

Quote -  Valerie-Ducom was a moderator on Seventh Complex Art Community
[profile]

@Laelia How did you first hear about this sad news?  That information might let us get in touch with her family. 

@Laelia How did you get the message from Didier?  That information might let us get in touch with her family. 

--
Martin

Martin,
I got the information by Roby hermida who posted a poem for Valérie last sunday
I sent a mail to a few friends of mine who are photographers and they know  Valou by the way of seventhcomplex ... But no one know Valou family ..... Perhaps, friends of her in Spain ....?

On seventhcomplex, I read that a lot of people wrote messages about Valérie death and testified their sadness and their attachement to Valou and her great art compositions.

I don't know Didier ... I made a mistake 2 days before thinking it was him who translated my french thread I have no time in the night ( I am in France) to translate.

It seems it's some one who wanted to help and used Google translator .

Sorry that I don't have more informations to give to you

Magali

MGD ( ) posted Wed, 11 June 2008 at 12:14 PM

Greetings,

I also found ... 

Our friend Valerie Ducom was also known on DeviantArt ...

These 4 tributes were recently uploaded there ...

For Valerie Ducom friends by ~Kuiski

this is not happening again by ~yhigte

Lead Me Home by ~Shadowbane-EQ

Snow Spirit by =Kabuchan

--
Martin

vincebagna ( ) posted Wed, 11 June 2008 at 4:01 PM

Stacey, i sent you a site mail about that. I'm french and i would like to help.

My Store

jocko500 ( ) posted Wed, 11 June 2008 at 6:13 PM

did she deleted her gallery when she left?

StaceyG ( ) posted Wed, 11 June 2008 at 7:47 PM

Yes her gallery was already removed by her when she left a few months back.

I'm hoping to know something tomorrow about the memorial.

Thanks everyone for all your help, its greatly appreciated.

I can definitely see that Valerie was well loved and respected by many here. You guys are such a great caring community.

Unicornst ( ) posted Wed, 11 June 2008 at 8:17 PM

Try Dayna at 7th Complex. She's an admin there and might be able to help as well. She's also known as dayna2 here at Rendo.

jocko500 ( ) posted Wed, 11 June 2008 at 9:57 PM

yes she was loved by many and some did not like her and it brother her. I remember telling her not to worry about those people but she counld not shake it off. I think that one big reason she deleted her gallery and left. i could be wrong for I have but one part of her life and do not know details. Lol I do not take note of a lot of things here on this site. But I did like her and wish the best for her.
I do not know if she wish for a memorial here. I hate to thow cold water here sorry if I did . Just trying to understand and I know the memorial be good for us if nothing else. Hope her family understand and let it happen

StaceyG ( ) posted Fri, 13 June 2008 at 12:46 PM

Just an update that the memorial for Valerie will be up by tomorrow morning. The Front page editor is working on it now.

I'll post back with the link as soon as its up.

Thank you to everyone for your help during this difficult time.

Arbelain ( ) posted Fri, 13 June 2008 at 4:25 PM

And thanx to you too, Stacey!

StaceyG ( ) posted Sat, 14 June 2008 at 7:18 PM

Here is a link to the memorial for Valerie

http://www.renderosity.com/news.php?viewStory=14066

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.