Wed, Oct 2, 10:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Apology for my absence

rockstrider ( ) posted Wed, 11 June 2008 at 8:07 AM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 8:33 PM

Hello my friends

I am sorry for my recent absence in the galleries and forums. Chrissy and I have recently moved house and we have since had problems with our phone line and internet provider. There wasn't supposed to be any delay with our internet access but we have been let down by British Telecom (BT) and their computer system errors. We should, hopefully, be back online by the end of next week and I look forward to being active again here at Renderosity.

I can assure you all that Chrissy and I are both okay and well, but we have just been so busy recently with moving house and everything else that comes with that. We are going to be away on a family holiday for a week (14th - 21st June) but should have our internet access back by the time we return.

Regards to all

Carl

I'm not homophobic - I love my house!!!

Fred255 ( ) posted Wed, 11 June 2008 at 8:22 AM

Glad to here you are OK.  We do when people are not on line.

ecurb - The Devil

BibbyBear ( ) posted Wed, 11 June 2008 at 8:30 AM

You may be OK and well my dearest Carl, but I'm absolutely shattered from all the hours work along with the extra pressures that moving home brings with it LOL!!  :biggrin:

I know I'm certainly looking forward to a break on the North Yorkshire coast and also looking forward to meeting one of my dearest friends here, my Big Sis Di (aka Rainbows).

But to reiterate what Carl has said, yes, our apologies for the absence without warning, but believe me, with my nearly 16 year old son now living with us, internet connection is the top priority in our house right, so rest assured, we will be back soon (or at least Carl will be - I'll still be less active in the gallery I would imagine, but will try and keep up to date here in the forum)

I miss you all though and look forward to catching up with you again soon.

Hugs

Chrissy xx

"I don't suffer from insanity,
I enjoy every minute of it."
:lol:
CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

inshaala ( ) posted Wed, 11 June 2008 at 7:57 PM

You are both forgiven :biggrin:

And Chrissy, i have a mind to come over and give you a photographic kick up the posterior... hopefully your break in Yorkshire will do the job for me tho... all you need is nothing else to worry about and a camera in hand - the rest will flow...

"In every colour, there's the light.
In every stone sleeps a crystal.
Remember the Shaman, when he used to say:
Man is the dream of the Dolphin"

Rich Meadows Photography

TomDart ( ) posted Wed, 11 June 2008 at 8:10 PM

Chrissy, please give Rainbows a huge hug for me!  We plan to visit the UK this year but schedules on a tour offer limited time at any one place. This dear lady is a loved net friend of mine and please do that hug for me! : )    I hope to meet her face to face but who knows how it will be.  We would love to meet you and Carl, too.  I fear the trip will allow too little time to do much we would want to do in thatr regard.  After all, I have not learned to drive on the "correct" side of the road.

Looking forward to hearing from you when all is done.

Tom.        Best wishes and have some fun!

BibbyBear ( ) posted Thu, 12 June 2008 at 6:04 AM

Tom - I'll certainly do that for you, no problems there.  Maybe you can meet a few of us on one day if we know in advance, perhaps we can arrange another UK meet up (I'm sure we must be about due one anyway?)

Rich - I was going to say you're not big enough for that, but then I remembered.... you tower above me, and I'm no shortie!! LOL!  We'll see how the break goes - I'm usually best left to wander off on my own with the camera though, I've never been as good working with others as I am on my own - maybe too many inhibitions about whether I'm doing things right or not and whether others can see if I don't???  Whatever it is, I just can't seem to get past the "block" I have, but I'm hoping that with a little more time, now that we've moved and Carl will hopefully be settled in a new job soon, then all other pressures and stresses will become a distant memory and I can start concentrating on enjoying photography again?

I will certainly show some photos from our Yorkshire trip though, hopefully some nice ones with Diane if she'll let me?

Right, back to work now before the boss catches me not working!!!

Hugs

Chrissy xx

CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

Fred255 ( ) posted Thu, 12 June 2008 at 6:28 AM

I will be staying with Diane for 10 day in August.  I'm hoping to  meet up with mickuk50 as he is not to far away, and any one else who is near by.  Make it a mini northern meet.

ecurb - The Devil

BibbyBear ( ) posted Thu, 12 June 2008 at 7:31 AM

Yeah, I already know about that one David - Di told me and I did mention maybe we could visit for a day to meet up again - that would be nice.

Let us know the dates closer to the time.

Hugs

Chrissy xx

CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.