Sat, Sep 21, 6:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: victoria 2

dalebobn ( ) posted Wed, 20 June 2001 at 4:58 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 6:25 PM

does anyone have any parameter settings for her,maybe i'm just slow but i cant seem to get her body types right[i.e.fairy]?also i just got poser 4,is there any way to stop those parameter boxes from popping up so damn much.would sure appreciate a reply.

Marque ( ) posted Wed, 20 June 2001 at 6:49 AM

Just go to the list under the model and make sure you have body selected, then use the dials for the characters. Also, if you're talking about the type-in parameter boxes I would like to know too, I just touch the dial to the left and the box doesn't pop up. Marque

adminags ( ) posted Wed, 20 June 2001 at 7:29 AM

The dials, if you point at one, hold the left mouse button, and move slowly left or right, tweak the parameter. It pops up and asks just what you want the number to be, when you double click on the actual number up and right of the dial and not drag the dial itself. Hence you have the choice. What I would like to know is how to delete some of the parameter dials themselves, for example if I dont need most of them (which I dont) and have to scroll thru 50 silly ones to get to 'bend'. Answers on a postcard please.

3-DArena ( ) posted Wed, 20 June 2001 at 7:58 AM

can't you delete them through the hierarchy menu? I always did that with Posette, I haven't tried it on Vicky yet...

3-D Arena | Instagram | Facebook

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo

Marque ( ) posted Wed, 20 June 2001 at 8:09 AM

Actually I don't have to double click the dial to get the parameter box, if I touch the dial in the middle or to the right it comes up. If I touch it to the left it doesn't...I know, weird. Marque

Questor ( ) posted Wed, 20 June 2001 at 11:15 AM

That sounds like you've got a mouse problem Marque. As in the pointer isn't pixel registering on screen properly, check the correct driver is loaded for the mouse. Other than that I don't have a clue what the problem is. The numerical dialogue requester shouldn't pop up unless you click on that section of the dial (as in ON the numbers). Just clicking the dial itself should allow you to use that function.

melanie ( ) posted Wed, 20 June 2001 at 12:32 PM

When you click on the number (i.e. 100%, 0, etc.), you'll get the little box. Only click on the dial itself, not the number and you shouldn't get the box. I keep doing it by accident and it drives me nuts. Melanie

Marque ( ) posted Wed, 20 June 2001 at 2:54 PM

Sorry, when I click on the dial half the time I get the box and it's a pain in da patoot. 8^) Marque

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.