Thu, Oct 10, 4:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 12:13 pm)

Subject: again searching for poses-ideas ...

Schlabber ( ) posted Thu, 21 June 2001 at 4:16 AM · edited Thu, 10 October 2024 at 4:32 AM

Attached Link: http://schlabber.critical-depth.net

Hello everybody ..., almost half of the new poses are done (by yesterday night 1200 new poses - about 400 combined ones ...) ... So the question (again) if you have any other poses-ideas: before you start: yes - I know Michael and Vicky (will be about finally approx. 400-500 poses included ...) P4-Male (yes - I know also) Wrestling and Fighting (at work) Romantic Poses with Female and male (oh no - no more. 100 combined poses must be enough then) Combining people with animals (e.g. Raptor and Female - people riding horses - cat together with P4-folks ...) will be also included but I'm really looking for some good ideas (e.g. witch and cat - Female/Male and snake ...) No more gunfighting (there will be a lot poses together with props included (for female and male) So - if you have any ideas please mail me (or post a message here) - I will send every really new pose-idea direct to the one who proposed the idea :o) as soon as the pose-set is ready ... - looking for your ideas - Schlabber

hmatienzo ( ) posted Thu, 21 June 2001 at 4:47 AM

Playground, maybe? Teeter-totters, sandbox, swing, jump-robe... you know, that sort of thing? Ich denke, die Pose auf einer Wippe ist verdammt schwer nachzumachen! Oder mehr Musik Instrumente? Geigen, Cello, Floete...

L'ultima fòrza è nella morte.

Schlabber ( ) posted Thu, 21 June 2001 at 4:59 AM

oh - yes - forgot the kid-poses - well those are also in the work and the teeter-poses - yes ... OK ... I have to build the prop for it - but that's easy ... :o) and that's thre reason why there will be no music-instuments-poses available 'cause they need the props (they must be included) and I don't have a violine or Chello that I'm allowed to give away ...

Poppi ( ) posted Thu, 21 June 2001 at 5:20 AM

How about some good hand poses? Like holding things, pullng on things, etc.? Those darn fingers seem to get all bent around when posing the other parts of figures, especially if there is more than one. I'd love to see some expressive hands.

Purr3D ( ) posted Thu, 21 June 2001 at 7:05 AM

Oh yes! Hand poses...too bad we can't seperate foot poses too, just like the hands. With the new toe morphs out, it would be fun to see some wiggley toes. But yes, hand poses, especially holding hands poses. Handshake, interlaced fingers (open and closed), romantic, child and parent, hooked, holding wrists, wringing hands ("out; out! damned spot!")

soulhuntre ( ) posted Thu, 21 June 2001 at 8:31 AM

Workout poses. Push-ups, crunches, stretching.

BillyGoat ( ) posted Thu, 21 June 2001 at 8:33 AM

I'd like some bathtub (bathing) poses, Motorcycle riding poses, and a few more chair poses, and maybe a good argument pose or two. Thanks Schlabber for all you give us.

mikes ( ) posted Thu, 21 June 2001 at 8:55 AM

How about some plain walking poses, from all sides and in several different cycles within the walk.

KateTheShrew ( ) posted Thu, 21 June 2001 at 9:17 AM

How about poses of things like drinking a cup of coffee and holding a hot beverage with both hands.

Poppy ( ) posted Thu, 21 June 2001 at 9:26 AM

This may sound silly , but howabout a woman with a ciggarette in her hand.. or with one of those long classy ciggarette holders ..

PhilC ( ) posted Thu, 21 June 2001 at 9:35 AM

...... or a guy sitting at a keyboard looking at a monitor
making poses for a figure sitting at a keyboard looking at a monitor
smilie.gif
philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

Darian ( ) posted Thu, 21 June 2001 at 11:41 AM

I'll echo the request for hand poses! Grasping, holding objects, etc. Thanks in advance!

yellowmello ( ) posted Thu, 21 June 2001 at 1:48 PM

I would like to see someone make some break dance poses. I have been working on some hip hop clothing for poser and would love to have some breaking poses to use with them. keep up the good work

Schlabber ( ) posted Thu, 21 June 2001 at 2:42 PM

First round-up: Poppi/Purr3D/Darrian: hmmm - the hand-poses are a problem - because they might looking similar than someone that are selling at the moment (not from me) - so there aren't so much dials to touch I might step into copyright problems then - and I want to avoid that ... :o( - but I'll think about this ... soulhuntre: at my site ... there are a lot :o) Billygoat: hmmm - need a bathtub for that ... that can be give away together with the CD ... so if you make one ... (or someone else) mikes: Don't Poser have a walk-designer ?? - or you thinking of something more special ?? (more info) KateTheShrew: holding this hot beverage is an idea (noticed) Poppy: smoking poses - uhm - a bad girl (lol) - (noticed) PhilC: For Computer-poses I need a Computer that I can give away together with the CD ... yellowmello: take the Madonna-dance-poses at my site ... and there are some new ones allready done ... Puh - that was a lot - many thx ... and just go ahead brainstorming :o)

drkmo ( ) posted Thu, 21 June 2001 at 4:03 PM

How about classical ballet dance poses

spudgrl ( ) posted Thu, 21 June 2001 at 4:21 PM

Dance poses street dance freestyle dance latin or salsa dance styles of countries--japan, india, eqypt, etc more pinup poses in the styles of vargas etc

dewo ( ) posted Fri, 22 June 2001 at 12:54 AM

To: Dr. Pose E. Schlabber! (will be Prof. E. Schlabber after his CD's come out) I'd like to build on Kate's suggestion: Poses of people sitting around a table eating & drinking. And, for the before-dinner scene, people hanging around in the lounge, enjoying their aperitifs; i.e. sitting (with crossed legs) on couches & sofas, drinking, standing, drinking, smoking, talking There is a bathtub available, it's called "Hot Tub" (need to look at home for the zip-file, to tell you, where I got it from, if you want me to). A few poses came with it, but a few more (Schlabber-style ones) would be great. If you can't distribute those together with the tub, you might just want to refer to the d/l-source, so that people can go there for it and use it with your poses. Same saga for the computer, although it's more difficult, since the thing consists of several elements (keyboard, mouse, monitor, table, etc). I found all of that recently as 3ds-models, so that could work too. Just let me know, if you need the sources. D.

dewo ( ) posted Fri, 22 June 2001 at 1:01 AM

oh, and I forgot: People standing & walking (animated?) on stairs. I know, making people walking up and down the stairs is extremly difficult in Poser (for the normal Poser user like me, anyway), but for someone with your expertise it might be feasible. D.

yellowmello ( ) posted Fri, 22 June 2001 at 1:50 PM

hey man I just looked at your site and I wanted to tell you that you can pose your assoff man! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! I would like to see you make some women and child poses. If you get time can you give me some tips on clothing, when I pose people the clothing never fits right on them after I pose them. keep up the good work man

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.