Sun, Oct 6, 1:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 11:30 am)

Subject: I knew Rosity was broke...... but

vince3 ( ) posted Sat, 09 August 2008 at 5:34 PM

i had to google when you said pergo, so i got that quote, looks like good laminate, i wish i had some in our front room ( where dining table is) that would keep my little boys fish finger and spagetti stains down a bit, we're on a first floor flat though so not really allowed it (it's not like we have clog based line dancing up here though) would love to have a quality laminate all through the flat though, does look nice.

was thinking about getting a laminate done, and then putting a carpet over it, which would leave about a 12 inch visible laminate effect, probally a bit expensive though for the amount of effect you'd end up with, probally have to inset all the furniture 12 inches too, so a bit or room shrinkage also.

we got a cheap laminate in the bathroom, which bowed a bit during toilet training (tried not to be graphic there ) so got to do that again too. fun times!!

patorak ( ) posted Sat, 09 August 2008 at 5:47 PM

Laminate is great for clean ups.  Powdered drinks will stain it though.  It's slick too.  If you lay a carpet over secure it so no one takes a ride. 

JOELGLAINE ( ) posted Sat, 09 August 2008 at 5:53 PM

I like butterscotch pudding.  It can make a mess on carpets. Pro-thread drift is better than tearing into someone or hearing un-ending lamentions of the P-O'ed. Or is that laminations of the P-O'ed?

I cannot save the world. Only my little piece of it. If we all act together, we can save the world.--Nelson Mandela
An  inconsistent hobgoblin is the fool of little minds
Taking "Just do it" to a whole new level!   

vince3 ( ) posted Sat, 09 August 2008 at 6:17 PM

that was a quality deviation from you too Joel (vince executes a one-man mexican wave in appreciation of Joel's deviation ), we have been scoffing loads of butterscotch mouse recently in our house, Tesco's has a two butterscotch puddings for one pound going at the mo' (Tescos finest range for any English readers), i think i'm actually a bit addicted to them.

patorak ( ) posted Sat, 09 August 2008 at 6:21 PM

Butterscotch...  I love butterscotch candy,  specially on long hot days welding.

markschum ( ) posted Sat, 09 August 2008 at 6:22 PM

Some of the laminate flooring can be assembled to "float" on the subfloor. It doesnt need to be glued or nailed in place .

• hows that for thread drifting - theres gotta be a big motor to get this far ot * 

I had chocolate pudding , but it turned greenish in the fridge , so I have gone off that brand somewhat.   Havent had butterscotch for a long time .. yum .

FrankT ( ) posted Sat, 09 August 2008 at 6:38 PM

I had a rather nice clotted cream rice pud from Sainsburys which was rather pleasant

My Freebies
Buy stuff on RedBubble

patorak ( ) posted Sat, 09 August 2008 at 6:44 PM

O'Siyo Cherokee69

A-ya go-hi-yu-do-di-do-hi hi-a a-s-ti u-le-nah-i-da a-le s ge-se-i hi-a da-tse-tla

Ewww green chocolate. 

I used rubber cement to keep the sections in place.  I didn't want the sections to slide out from under the skirting.

vince3 ( ) posted Sat, 09 August 2008 at 6:51 PM

so we've got Pergo, Tesco and Sainsburys plugged so far, there may be a nice commision in store for us,

this seems like a good time for me to mention Mars ice cream bars, provider of cooling moments on those hot and stuffy summer evenings......or if you live in England, provider of cooling moments on those rainy miserable summer evenings!!.

markschum ( ) posted Sat, 09 August 2008 at 7:00 PM

ok, I think clotted cream rice pudding is just TOO far off topic ... sorry frank, but there has to be a line drawn somewhere ...  :lol:

er, who do we negotiate product placement ads with ?  you think Pepsi would pay to be the can in my next render ?

patorak ( ) posted Sat, 09 August 2008 at 7:05 PM

Wait,  wait...Did the rice pudding have raisins?

Mars ice cream bars...mmmmmm.  I might have to make a trip to the store.

FrankT ( ) posted Sat, 09 August 2008 at 7:06 PM

nope, rice pud shouldn't have raisins by default, they are ok as an optional extra though (my wife hates them with a passion but I love 'em)

My Freebies
Buy stuff on RedBubble

vince3 ( ) posted Sat, 09 August 2008 at 7:15 PM

how can you even mention rice pudding without mentioning Ambrosia rice pudding, it is as it's name implies the food of the gods,

Ambrosia if you wish to contact me for further plugs you can sitemail me here at rendo', we can then discuss setting up a paypal account on a per plug basis.

patorak ( ) posted Sat, 09 August 2008 at 7:27 PM

*nope, rice pud shouldn't have raisins by default, they are ok as an optional extra though (my wife hates them with a passion but I love 'em)

Ah!  Fill the container with raisins and the rice puddings all yours!  LOL!

patorak ( ) posted Sat, 09 August 2008 at 7:29 PM

Wait...Ambrosia rice pudding,  are we talkin' tapioca...?

vince3 ( ) posted Sat, 09 August 2008 at 7:37 PM

and before anyone else thinks of it,

i would like to address Alan Alda's security team, as you well know we the membership at renderosity, have made every effort available to us to help protect Alan Alda security by defering all google searches about Alan Alda to the Renderosity forums, our collective mentionings of him within our forums have helped to ensure that any google search results will end up in the Renderosity forum somewhere or other (at least the first 9000 results will ) and so any potential Alan Alda stalker has always been detered due to our efforts, this is solely been achieved by the efforts of a member known as Vince3, who has single handedly been financing these Alan Alda based security efforts, so if you wish to contribute to the fund for Alan Aldas security via the Renderosity memberships efforts, Vince3 will gladly receive these funds from you and spend them accordingly.

vince3 ( ) posted Sat, 09 August 2008 at 7:42 PM · edited Sat, 09 August 2008 at 7:43 PM

hey, if you want to go for the tapioca plug, it's yours, i ain't gonna fight ya for it!!

i will however mention that Ambrosia also produce the finest of ready made custards, namely Ambrosia's Devon Custard, the perfect topper for any pudding you can think of, i wouldn't think any pudding was complete until i had covered it in Ambrosia Devon Custard!!

patorak ( ) posted Sat, 09 August 2008 at 7:46 PM

Rumor has it Alan Alda likes tapioca.

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Sun, 10 August 2008 at 1:45 AM

Kitty puts a bowl of Tapioca pudding by the front door, in hopes Alan Alda Tabby comes for dinner... or comes and steps in it...

...I dunno a thing about Bowling alley finishes...
cough  cough ... why look, a hairball
Can that be varnished and turned into a bowling ball? Or maybe a kitty sized bocce ball?

Hi, my namez: "NO, Bad Kitteh, NO!"  Whaz yurs?
BadKittehCo Store  BadKittehCo Freebies and product support

patorak ( ) posted Sun, 10 August 2008 at 2:04 PM

*cough  cough ... why look, a hairball
Can that be varnished and turned into a bowling ball? Or maybe a kitty sized bocce ball?

How much does it weigh?  14 lbs and you're in the ballpark.

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Sun, 10 August 2008 at 2:27 PM

If its a 14lb hairball, get a pic of it :laugh:

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

patorak ( ) posted Sun, 10 August 2008 at 2:50 PM

*If its a 14lb hairball, get a pic of it

It may take some coaching to get it out...or a ton and a half wench.

Tashar59 ( ) posted Sun, 10 August 2008 at 3:29 PM

"If its a 14lb hairball, get a pic of it "

I wonder how big kitty have to be.

Glueing the edges of carpet? Not using proper carpet edge hooking, you couldn't stretch/kick in the carpet.

I live in the country. I took all the carpet out and went hardwood except the lino in kitchen and bathroom. Carpet is a pain to keep clean.

patorak ( ) posted Sun, 10 August 2008 at 3:38 PM

*I live in the country. I took all the carpet out and went hardwood except the lino in kitchen and bathroom. Carpet is a pain to keep clean.

*I agree and I need to have my head examined for installing white berber with 5 kids.

Tashar59 ( ) posted Sun, 10 August 2008 at 3:55 PM

I bet it looked good for the first hour or so. LOL

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Sun, 10 August 2008 at 4:28 PM

Quote - *I live in the country. I took all the carpet out and went hardwood except the lino in kitchen and bathroom. Carpet is a pain to keep clean.

*I agree and I need to have my head examined for installing white berber with 5 kids.

Just leave the painters tarp plastic over it!

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Sun, 10 August 2008 at 4:29 PM

Quote - If its a 14lb hairball, get a pic of it :laugh:

Tiggerrrrrs....  come here step on the scale...
She's been losing weight on her last diet, she could be down to 14lb by now.

dasquid ( ) posted Sun, 10 August 2008 at 4:32 PM

Quote - If its a 14lb hairball, get a pic of it
It may take some coaching to get it out...or a ton and a half wench.

thats one big wench and a VERY scary  picture if you consider that a wench is a woman I think you are thinking of a winch :P

patorak ( ) posted Sun, 10 August 2008 at 4:38 PM

file_411472.jpg

*thats one big wench and a VERY scary  picture if you consider that a wench is a woman I think you are thinking of a winch :P * LOL!!  I'll pull out the chest,  slap a sports bra on and rename it She-Thing. 

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Sun, 10 August 2008 at 5:08 PM

Quote - *thats one big wench and a VERY scary  picture if you consider that a wench is a woman I think you are thinking of a winch :P

LOL!!  I'll pull out the chest,  slap a sports bra on and rename it She-Thing. 

Then it'll be the PMS thing  :lol:

patorak ( ) posted Sun, 10 August 2008 at 6:49 PM

*Then it'll be the PMS thing 

LOL!!  I'm buyin' stock in midol

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.