Thu, Sep 19, 6:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 5:58 pm)

Subject: Double Shoulder Holster...:O

galactron22 ( ) posted Sun, 12 November 2006 at 10:13 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 6:28 PM

Does anyone kow where I can find a Double Shoulder Holster for Poser. If anyone know please lt me know.

Thank You.

Ask me a question, and I'll give you an answer.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sun, 12 November 2006 at 11:26 PM

You'll find a double shoulder holster for Victoria 3 in the Danger package (by TheMadPainter, ynsaen, and shadownet), here in the Marketplace.

galactron22 ( ) posted Mon, 13 November 2006 at 2:09 PM

Not exactly what i need, but with some prop parenting I guess I could make it work.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Tue, 14 November 2006 at 12:40 AM

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.  There really aren't many shoulder holsters available, double or otherwise.

Perhaps we'll get one with the bonus content in Poser 7.  A shoulder holster sounds like an appropriate spy accessory for Simon.

DarkEdge ( ) posted Tue, 14 November 2006 at 8:53 AM

what exactly are you looking for...can you provide some pics. also, do you already have the guns for this?

i'm asking because possibly i might make them for you.

Comitted to excellence through art.

galactron22 ( ) posted Tue, 14 November 2006 at 2:24 PM

Attached Link: http://www.holsters.org/shoulder-holster.htm

Thanks, mrpeabody, that would be really cool**.** Something like whats on the link (above), but in a double gun configuration. I need it for Aiko 3, and I would like to put a M9 9MM.

BrokenAngel9 ( ) posted Wed, 15 November 2006 at 1:40 AM

Ohh yes, I would so second this kind of holster!

stallion ( ) posted Wed, 15 November 2006 at 12:01 PM

Attached Link: http://www.poserworld.com

there is one over at Poserworld (paysite) look on the preview page #51

it do not look exactly like the link above but there is one

You might as well PAY attention, because you can't afford FREE speech

DarkEdge ( ) posted Wed, 15 November 2006 at 7:56 PM

hmmm, this will be the 2nd time i've posted this response! (something screwy with 'osities servers???)

do you have a 9mm gun for me to model to???

can i not ask this?

galactron22 ( ) posted Thu, 16 November 2006 at 5:32 AM

Attached Link: http://poserpros.daz3d.com/store/viewitem.php?selitem=468&start=0&selcat=0&selsub=0

Yes I do, its the Beretta 92F (link above) that's for sale at poserpros.

DarkEdge ( ) posted Thu, 16 November 2006 at 2:34 PM

let me get this straight, you want me to purchase some guns so i can model a free double holster for you? i'm nice, but not that nice.

i'm not asking you to send me purchased products as that would be in violation of many ethical issues. if you have some free guns that have not been purchased and are freeware to send me; i'll model to those.

stallion ( ) posted Thu, 16 November 2006 at 4:50 PM

Attached Link: http://freebackend.daz3d.com/free_weekly/archive_list.php?page=4&order=date_start%20DESC

why not use the Desert Eagle Pistol over in Daz freestuff close to the same

DarkEdge ( ) posted Thu, 16 November 2006 at 10:00 PM

call me old fashioned but i expect some work to be done by those wanting freebies.

thanks for the link stallion, i will model double holsters for aiko to the provided desert eagles. expect a follow up reply in the next day or two to this thread. 😉

Elfwine ( ) posted Fri, 17 November 2006 at 1:37 AM

...suggested response. Um. Golly, mrpeabody, you're right! How thoughtless of me, I apoligize. And for your kindness and generosity for modeling this double-shoulder harness, I'll gladly purchase for you the pistol model as a thank you. You know, its not everyday that a skilled modeler just steps right up and volunteers his (or her) time and effort to produce something asked for, and oftimes absorbs the cost of hosting the item! I hope you enjoy the pistol as my heartfelt thanks! ...just a suggestion.

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things!  ; )

DarkEdge ( ) posted Fri, 17 November 2006 at 9:40 AM

yes, yes.
perhaps i deserved that.
my bad.

Elfwine ( ) posted Fri, 17 November 2006 at 10:26 AM

The suggested response was meant for galactron22, not you mrpeabody. ; ) Thank you for your kind offer to help.

DarkEdge ( ) posted Fri, 17 November 2006 at 5:30 PM

file_359816.JPG

here's what i have so far.  starting on the strapping now.

DarkEdge ( ) posted Fri, 17 November 2006 at 6:45 PM

file_359823.JPG

coming along

DarkEdge ( ) posted Fri, 17 November 2006 at 6:45 PM

file_359824.JPG

and again

stallion ( ) posted Fri, 17 November 2006 at 9:48 PM

Very Nice

DarkEdge ( ) posted Sat, 18 November 2006 at 12:56 AM

file_359840.jpg

and it's done.

Elfwine ( ) posted Sat, 18 November 2006 at 2:01 AM

I'm always amazed by the imaginative and creative talent of 3D modelers. This looks great, mrpeabody, well done! :D

galactron22 ( ) posted Mon, 20 November 2006 at 6:11 AM · edited Mon, 20 November 2006 at 6:17 AM

I apologize for not responding to this thread sooner, but for some reason I haven't been getting any reponse E-mails for the past few days, compounded with me being way for days at a time for meetings and other work related issues. The link was provided so you could get an idea of the type of weapon I need the holster for, not for you to purchase it, I would never do that if some one was doing something like this for me, that would be thoughtless, I apologize for the misunderstanding. If you still want to do this for the weapon that I need it for, I do have a 9MM Beretta that I got a while back for free from MDPs old website, and I understand if you don't.

Once again I apologize.

ttheterr ( ) posted Wed, 03 September 2008 at 10:20 PM · edited Wed, 03 September 2008 at 10:21 PM

Looks like I'm late to the party so I'm bringing this thread back to life... is this prop still available? It's exactly what I need for M3.

Whazizname ( ) posted Thu, 04 September 2008 at 7:44 AM

I'm curious as well... (:

DarkEdge ( ) posted Thu, 04 September 2008 at 5:33 PM

Eh, I would have to dig it out of the archives...just so you know it was for Aiko 3 and there are no guns. Please let me know if you are still interested.

ttheterr ( ) posted Thu, 04 September 2008 at 6:05 PM

Would there be a way for me to "attach" it to an M3 character?  (and I have lots of guns :)
If it can work somehow with M3 then I'm down for it.
If you make one for M3 and put it in the marketplace, I'll buy it.
Either way works for me.

Thanks!

DarkEdge ( ) posted Thu, 04 September 2008 at 6:42 PM

The original holsters are actually conforming to Aiko, so they are broken up into groupings.

Whazizname ( ) posted Thu, 04 September 2008 at 7:48 PM

I have the DAZ Desert Eagle, and I use Aiko a lot; so yes, I'm still interested.

@ ttheterr:
I'd bet that by parenting the holster to M3's chest and doing a bit of scaling, you'd be able to get it to work reasonably well. (I do it with the ArtemisX holsters & weapons all the time.)

(:

ttheterr ( ) posted Thu, 04 September 2008 at 9:48 PM

Sounds good to me!
Let's get it on!   ;-)

ttheterr ( ) posted Sat, 13 September 2008 at 3:31 PM

Any updates?  :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.