Tue, Oct 22, 4:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: Looking for a name for my model...any suggestions??? (almost Nudity)

Solo22 ( ) posted Tue, 21 September 1999 at 7:33 PM ยท edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 8:21 PM

file_117042.jpg

I'm looking for a name for my little redhead model. Does anyone have any Ideas?? (ohh and thanks "newc", I think I'm going to use the name you found for my pic. Got any Idea's for the model now...hehehe) Solo22

RadArt ( ) posted Tue, 21 September 1999 at 7:43 PM

Hey! Isn't this the same image you posted here yesterday?? Oh, it must be her twin sister, right??

Solo22 ( ) posted Tue, 21 September 1999 at 7:53 PM

Ya...Sorry about that...just though it would be easier to repost the pic than to add a link. Yesterday I was looking for a name for the pic. And got one. But it came to my attention that I didn't have a name for the model. Solo22

MDibble ( ) posted Tue, 21 September 1999 at 10:35 PM

Two Suggestions: 1. Hubba 2. Hubba But, seriously! How about Carrie Ann? As in the song: o/Hey, Carrie Ann, what's your game, now? Can anybody play? o/ Mike

Scarab ( ) posted Tue, 21 September 1999 at 11:39 PM

Cayenne? Scarab

grey ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 1999 at 2:14 AM

I Like Scarab's Idea, she looks line a Cayenne... or did he mean Chayenne? Either way... she's gorgeous... Mimi has competition ;-)))

kingtut ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 1999 at 3:37 AM

I think she may called Elisabith will u post here to fun stuff?

Newc ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 1999 at 6:05 AM

Actually, I knew a girl named Lisa with a face like hers. Mostly it's the eyes and the shape of the face. Newc

Ikyoto ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 1999 at 8:13 AM

Newc-your right. She does look like a Lisa I knew as well... you don't knwo the one with a small dragon tatoo on her right breast do you?

Newc ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 1999 at 10:42 AM

Never saw either of her breasts (unfortunately) 8-( She's about 5 feet tall and lives in Tennessee. Strong Southern accent, small brain, but very pretty.

alamo ( ) posted Wed, 22 September 1999 at 8:35 PM

Name her Carla- I knew a girl in North Carolina who looked just like her. Had one of the wickedest smiles you ever saw.

Solo22 ( ) posted Thu, 23 September 1999 at 1:52 PM

Thanks for all the replys. Im still unsure about what name to use...but I'll post it here when I make up my mind. I will be making a 1280x1024 version of the image. For all of us with 19" screens are larger. Anyone interested in having this new big version of the pic...just let me know.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.