Wed, Sep 18, 2:52 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: "In the blink of an eye" (CD-news)

Schlabber ( ) posted Fri, 29 June 2001 at 3:20 AM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 10:29 PM

file_185387.jpg

Hello :o) Well - that's the title of the CD and now I can say more detailed things about it: C O N T E N T : Everything from "Posing is an art" plus About 2000 poses (or more - lol - I never count them): Mostly for P4-Female and P4-Male but also 100 for Vicky, 50 for Michael and 50 combined Michael + Vicky At least a minimum of one set for each P4-Animal ... About 50 props: Mainly those Handy-props like guns, swords, ... - because I need them for the poses to pose with :o) (btw: many many many thanks Questor) About 150 Lights-settings: Including also spotlights About 120 Faces: Including 50 for Vicky and 25 for Michael (approx) This and that hand-pose: Figured not already out - but of course the hand-poses you need for the props This and that scene or figure: You might need for applying poses to (e.g. a rope, climbing wall or a P4-Female with boots-attached) This and that texture: for the props and some for backgrounds P R E V I E W : I hope to have a website up in about a month or so where all the stuff can be previewed then :o) (I'll notify you then) P R I C E : It will cost $ 50 + postal-costs + percentage of a store (if you buy it through a store ;-) ) P R E O R D E R S : ... and introductory price: You can mail me at schlabber@yourwap.com for preorders (any questions to this mail-adress also) ... the introductory price will be $ 45 + postal-costs if you order before it goes officially in the market (will be in middle of September) Postal-costs depends on the land you're living in ... (will be definately less than $ 10)

Mazak ( ) posted Fri, 29 June 2001 at 5:28 AM

Hallo Schlabber, schon wach ? g Sag mal hier in Deutschland muss ich wohl nicht in Dollar zahlen? (Bei dem Wechselkurs) Am besten auf rechnung MUUUUUUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH !! Ok Ok... dann halt auf Nachnahme, oder? Sag mal nen Preis in DM. Werde Dir ne mail schreiben. Nur 100 Victoria Posen :( Jetzt wo ich sie habe "snief" So muss zur Arbeit. Mazak

Google+ Bodo Nittel 

Schlabber ( ) posted Fri, 29 June 2001 at 6:13 AM

hmmm - together there are 250 poses for Victoria - the 100 mentioned are only the additional once for "Posing is an art" - and it is not so hard to convert normal P4-Posette-Poses to Victoria-ones ... (maybe I'll do this with this and that series after the CD is finished ...) Und - ja natlich mu Du in Deutschland NICHT mit Dollar bezahlen ... und das ganze 1 zu 1 mit Wrungskurs umzurechnen we genauso Schwachsinn - da mich aber die meisten Leute hier nach einem Preis in Dollar gefragt haben - habe ich zuerst mal den angegeben ... :o) Schon wach ??? - Wir haben Mittag hier in Deutschland und aurdem muss ich arbeiten :o(

zett ( ) posted Fri, 29 June 2001 at 9:48 AM

Hallo Schlabber, sobald die CD verfbar ist - her damit !! Kann's kaum erwarten. Und das mit dem arbeiten, schlecht f Dich, ich geh jetzt gleich ins Wochende. Ciao ZETT

Schlabber ( ) posted Fri, 29 June 2001 at 11:18 AM

Wochenende - weekend - hey what's this ??? - must be a beautifull thing - this "Wochenende" - lol :o)

ronstuff ( ) posted Fri, 29 June 2001 at 12:45 PM

Hiya Schlabber! Your new CD sounds like a winner - a LOT for the money - can I mention your pre-release special price on my site? Of course, I'll emphasize the men's stuff :) Good luck with it. Ron

Schlabber ( ) posted Fri, 29 June 2001 at 2:54 PM

Sure - promotion is always good :o) - just go ahead ... Ron

hmatienzo ( ) posted Fri, 29 June 2001 at 4:32 PM

Hoert sich toll an, Schlabber, und ich muesste gerade wieder in DE sein wenn's rauskommt! Ohne Deine Posen waeren meine Renders in der default Position! Heike

L'ultima fòrza è nella morte.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.