Thu, Oct 3, 12:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 1:56 pm)

Subject: Need a Tester

HeRaZa ( ) posted Sun, 09 November 2008 at 2:31 AM · edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 12:18 PM

Hi there

we need at tester ...for ouer produkts
you have to be familiar whit DS ... and  know what to look for ..
and naturally have the time for it ...
relpy here ore send us a site mail

Heidi aka HeRaZa & Sanne aka sus

TheHalfdragon ( ) posted Sun, 09 November 2008 at 2:35 AM

other than having D/S and being familliar with it, and having time. Is there anything else required?

HeRaZa ( ) posted Sun, 09 November 2008 at 2:49 AM

Yes maybe some experience  whit testing produkts ... and maybe from .. Denmark , norwey ore swenden....

Heidi

TheHalfdragon ( ) posted Sun, 09 November 2008 at 2:55 AM

well i'm not from either of those areas but i've tested a couple items and tested one for texturing.  i don't have much for technical know how but i do look for poketrhrough and if a texture sits right aswell as how it reacts to posing

tom271 ( ) posted Sun, 09 November 2008 at 4:05 AM

I just love your accent.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HeRaZa ( ) posted Sun, 09 November 2008 at 4:14 AM

Lol

NenaLuise ( ) posted Sun, 09 November 2008 at 6:37 AM

Hei HeRAZa, i'm working a lot with DS, working with textures too and think, i have the eye for that, what's important. And lol i'm living in Norway, even though i'm no norwegian, but i can talk and write in norwegian too (ok, i'm not so good in the times and grammar, but i'm still learning). Jeg bor her i tre år nå, er det nok? lol Hilsen Freya (here known as Silver-Luna)

NenaLuise ( ) posted Sun, 09 November 2008 at 6:55 AM

Sorry, forgot to say, that i've tested products and textures before.

Niha ( ) posted Tue, 11 November 2008 at 5:21 PM

Oh I would love to be  a tester! I have always wanted to do so.. I have worked with Daz Studio for 3 years and love it... Please consider me!!

dyret ( ) posted Sat, 15 November 2008 at 3:01 AM

hei. jeg er fra norge 😄 i have some experience with studio. i also use bryce a lot.

Cimaira ( ) posted Sat, 15 November 2008 at 8:55 AM

I would be thrilled to help you test. I've tested a couple of products. I've been using Daz Studio for a few years. I am not a resident of either of the countries you mentioned though. I hope that doesn't throw me out of the running :)
cimaira

illustriousangel ( ) posted Sun, 16 November 2008 at 7:37 AM

I'd love to help! I'm very good with DazStudio and textures. I live in US though.

Sara

Daddyo3d ( ) posted Thu, 11 December 2008 at 3:03 AM
Forum Coordinator

Attached Link: http://daddyo3d.blogspot.com/

maybe i can help testing I´ve been in software bussines for the last 3 years We test alot here

i´m from austria..... using a mac-mini with 10.5 and 4 gb of ram.
 the last version of daz studio is installed and ready to use....

Klebnor ( ) posted Thu, 11 December 2008 at 11:58 AM

Jeg og en rik amerikaner.  Jeg bor pa Plaza Hotel.

I have no idea what that means, but I was told to try it on girls in Oslo.

I hail from a small village, right on the border between norwey and swenden.

Klebnor

Lotus 123 ~ S-Render ~ OS/2 WARP ~ IBM 8088 / 4.77 Mhz ~ Hercules Ultima graphics, Hitachi 10 MB HDD, 64K RAM, 12 in diagonal CRT Monitor (16 colors / 60 Hz refresh rate), 240 Watt PS, Dual 1.44 MB Floppies, 2 button mouse input device.  Beige horizontal case.  I don't display my unit.

NenaLuise ( ) posted Thu, 11 December 2008 at 2:16 PM

Quote - Jeg og en rik amerikaner.  Jeg bor pa Plaza Hotel.

Sorry to go out of topic, but you made me laughing Klebnor. That means "I and a rich american. I live in the Plaza Hotel." "Og" is "and" if you wanna say "i am" then it is "jeg er" But don't try it, they would only laugh about you.

Klebnor ( ) posted Thu, 11 December 2008 at 3:01 PM

No wonder I always got slapped, they obviously thought I was proposing a three way with another guy!

Klebnor von Grabbenarsch ob der Taube

Lotus 123 ~ S-Render ~ OS/2 WARP ~ IBM 8088 / 4.77 Mhz ~ Hercules Ultima graphics, Hitachi 10 MB HDD, 64K RAM, 12 in diagonal CRT Monitor (16 colors / 60 Hz refresh rate), 240 Watt PS, Dual 1.44 MB Floppies, 2 button mouse input device.  Beige horizontal case.  I don't display my unit.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.