Sat, Sep 21, 12:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:04 pm)

Subject: legs keep breaking during posing

freefall565 ( ) posted Sat, 31 January 2009 at 11:06 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

I'm trying to convert and obj. file to a poser character, which I have successfuly done. However when I go to pose her I get breaks and don't know how to fix them. Can someone please help?

Winterclaw ( ) posted Sat, 31 January 2009 at 11:30 PM

Is inverse knetics turned off?

WARK!

Thus Spoketh Winterclaw: a blog about a Winterclaw who speaks from time to time.

(using Poser Pro 2014 SR3, on 64 bit Win 7, poser units are inches.)

freefall565 ( ) posted Sat, 31 January 2009 at 11:51 PM · edited Sat, 31 January 2009 at 11:57 PM

file_423109.jpg

[![](http://i24.photobucket.com)](http://i24.photobucket.com)thanx for the advice, unfotunately it didnt fix the problem. Here is pic of what im talking about.

geep ( ) posted Sun, 01 February 2009 at 3:47 AM

Turn ON  "Bend Body Parts" 😄

cheers,
dr geep
;=]

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

freefall565 ( ) posted Sun, 01 February 2009 at 7:21 AM

unfortunately it was already on, not sure what to do

geep ( ) posted Sun, 01 February 2009 at 8:25 AM · edited Sun, 01 February 2009 at 8:25 AM

There are 2 places where "Bend" must be ON, i.e., checked.

1. [menu] "Display" >>> "Bend Body Parts" <<< (has check mark)

= AND=

1. In the Object "Properties" right under the "Visible" option - [X] "Bend" must be checked.

If both of these are ON (checked) and you still have the problem, then the joint between the body parts has not been properly "welded."

cheers,
dr geep
;=]

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

lesbentley ( ) posted Sun, 01 February 2009 at 4:42 PM

Check the weld statements in the 'figure' section of the cr2. Below is a snippet from the welds in the P4 Nude Woman to show what welds should look like. after the welds is a line "allowsBending" this should have a value of one. Also each individual actor needs to contain the line "bend 1", except the eyes, which should usually be set to "bend 0". weld lThigh:1
hip:1 weld lShin:1
lThigh:1 weld lFoot:1
lShin:1 weld lToe:1
lFoot:1 allowsBending 1

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.