Fri, Oct 4, 1:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: A moment of relax at the end of the day

Al ( ) posted Fri, 24 September 1999 at 2:22 PM ยท edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 1:48 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_117128.jpg

I'm waiting comments from all of you. The image has been completely rendered in Poser 4. No touch up. Ciao!!! Al

Ikyoto ( ) posted Fri, 24 September 1999 at 2:26 PM

Traveler has a great transparency map for water with his pool prop. It would work well with the tub. Ummm... did you have "limits" turned off on this. I can't imagine having my right leg at that angle without being far more medicated than I am... I really dig the lighting you used. How many lights?

Al ( ) posted Fri, 24 September 1999 at 2:37 PM

Ikioto: I use five light: three of them are spot. I have been inspired from an old photo of mine for the pose. My model didn't broke her leg! :-) Thanks for the tips of transparency map! Al

Ikyoto ( ) posted Fri, 24 September 1999 at 3:40 PM

I would willing help you hide a body or two if you tell me where you got the trans map for the shirt...

Al ( ) posted Fri, 24 September 1999 at 3:46 PM

Ikyoto: I have find it on Fun Stuff! It can be applied to all the clothes. I think that's a Mobius work. All the other are mine. Al

-renapd- ( ) posted Fri, 24 September 1999 at 4:05 PM
Site Admin

despite the water, despite the leg angle or whatever else they find wrong with it, all I have to say is one thing! Excellent artistic work Al! I love this picture! The lighting is fantastic and atmospheric, the lady is sexy and earthy, a truly awesome image that I think you should post to the forum gallery! Bravissimo! :o) renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

Xurge ( ) posted Fri, 24 September 1999 at 6:59 PM

I find the image very sexy and appealing. The lighting is just perfect. My only correction would be to the Babes left hand. It looks too straight. Other than that I think is very good peice. Pose On!!!! Xurge

Tygerlander ( ) posted Sat, 25 September 1999 at 12:41 AM

Ikyoto, it's a woman thing. I remember back when I took Shorin Ryu and we'd go through a regimen of stretches. Trust me...it can be done. Al, That is a beautifully rendered image. Suburb lighting. I agree with Xurge about the left hand. It should hang limply. Tina

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.