Sun, Sep 22, 9:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 4:53 pm)

Subject: V4.2 in Daz no show!

julesart ( ) posted Sat, 07 February 2009 at 10:46 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 9:25 PM

I can't seem to get v4.2 to show up in Daz Studio.  It's driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!   V4 base icon is there but no icon for 4v.2.  Where the heck do you place the files?  It won't do it automatically I tried doing it manually but to no avail.  Can't find the figures folder either.  I am about to trash Daz!!!!!!!  Poser is so much better.  Help if you can if not it will be goodbye to DAz.

Thanks

Jules

TheHalfdragon ( ) posted Sat, 07 February 2009 at 11:07 PM

did you initalize her when you installed her?

julesart ( ) posted Sun, 08 February 2009 at 12:15 AM

julesart ( ) posted Sun, 08 February 2009 at 12:16 AM

yes she was initilized, still no icon.  I am going to try to reinstall Daz Studio.

RHaseltine ( ) posted Sun, 08 February 2009 at 8:11 AM

Is your content plaette set to folder or category view? (Do you have asearch box near the top of the palette?) Go to the option menu for the palette - triangle button at the extreme top-right - and either do a search or switch to one of the folder views.

julesart ( ) posted Sun, 08 February 2009 at 12:30 PM

The folders are there.  I have some content that is there.  Victoria 4 base has an icon along with m3, a3, etc.  There is no icon for v4.2.  In poser I have all the icons showing.  Another thing that doesn't show up are the morphs ++.    I don't have a render tab either.  I don't think this loaded properly for some reason.  I had a hard time getting Daz to install because it kept looking for files I did not have.  After hours of playing it finally installed.  Something is not right.

RHaseltine ( ) posted Sun, 08 February 2009 at 1:43 PM

What operating system are you using?

julesart ( ) posted Sun, 08 February 2009 at 2:13 PM

windows xp

DaveF ( ) posted Sun, 08 February 2009 at 3:22 PM

Jules,

I sent you a site mail.

Regards,

Dave Frohmader (Nagus)

DAZ Studio for Beginners Tutorials

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.