Thu, Sep 19, 6:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 6:38 pm)

Subject: My Deviant art page

Jasonh04 ( ) posted Wed, 11 February 2009 at 1:29 AM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 12:25 PM

I thought that since I'm the new guy on here, that I should showcase my work aswell. Now some of it is newbisha dn some of it is really really good. I've done alot of work and only made 4 pictures so far and you can see how I progress. Please rate and comment I would lvoe that. Thank you agian everyone who helped.[

http://jasonh04.deviantart.com/](http://jasonh04.deviantart.com/)

Intense3D ( ) posted Wed, 11 February 2009 at 12:27 PM

Some people do prefer DeviantArt for any number of reasons (e.g., no daily limit on gallery posts).

Renderosity does have a separate gallery for Poser works.  You are more likely to have Poser users looking at your work there.  There is also a Critique forum here for more specialized opinions.

Jasonh04 ( ) posted Wed, 11 February 2009 at 12:49 PM

ohh cool cool, I'll ahve to check it out

pakled ( ) posted Wed, 11 February 2009 at 4:52 PM

besides, I have the worst time finding anything over at DA; if it weren't for the Gimp plugins, I'd probably give it a miss...;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

mathman ( ) posted Thu, 12 February 2009 at 2:20 PM

"gimp plugins" ?
where ? .... how do you find them in deviantArt?

Intense3D ( ) posted Thu, 12 February 2009 at 8:59 PM

Quote - "gimp plugins" ?
where ? .... how do you find them in deviantArt?

Just type in GIMP into search box and you get every thing gimp related,
use search tree with

deviantART Related > Resources & Stock Images > Application Resources > GIMP Brushes

and you get just the brushes

Teyon ( ) posted Fri, 13 February 2009 at 12:03 AM

Lots of folks are on DA - myself included. It's not so bad...most of the time.  Welcome to the Poser universe.  I hope you enjoy your time with it.

Morkonan ( ) posted Fri, 13 February 2009 at 1:32 AM

Quote - Lots of folks are on DA - myself included. It's not so bad...most of the time.  Welcome to the Poser universe.  I hope you enjoy your time with it.

DA is also a good place to find some well hidden freebies that may not be posted to other community forums.  There are plenty of free 3d objects in a variety of formats there and all sorts of Poser stuff.

You just have to dig for it.  But, that's part of the fun I suppose.  That reminds me, I haven't combed through DA in several months.... :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.