Thu, Oct 10, 12:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 12:13 pm)

Subject: WIP Ded Ex: Opinoins please

SevenOfEleven ( ) posted Fri, 29 June 2001 at 6:16 AM ยท edited Thu, 26 September 2024 at 2:02 PM

file_185440.jpg

What do you folks think of this pic?

TygerCub ( ) posted Fri, 29 June 2001 at 2:53 PM

Very interesting picture. You need a bit more contrast in the reds, though. And you need to work on centering the audience's eye in the middle of the composition. Although the lines in the floor and the arc overhead frame the elevator nicely, the skeleton on the left and the person in the business suit quickly pull the eye away and out of the picture. The block of colors on the right are not quite complicated enough to balance the figures on the left. It's a great start! If you wish to make this more realistic, I offer the following suggestions: 1) Try adding shadows to the lobby area that match the overhead light sources. Even if they are faint, there needs to be some depth. 2) Turn off the ambiant lighting of the floor of the elevator (or just make it duller and not as strong). 3) Same goes for the walls. While the color effect is amazing and pretty, it confuses the eye, making it more difficult to distinguish the subtle features in your composition. Good luck! I hope I've helped, and not discouraged you. I look forward to seeing more. TygerCub

SevenOfEleven ( ) posted Tue, 03 July 2001 at 5:41 AM

Thanks for the suggestions. 1. How do I add shadows to the lobby?

SevenOfEleven ( ) posted Tue, 03 July 2001 at 8:41 AM

file_185443.jpg

I have updated the pict what do you think?

Hellmark ( ) posted Wed, 04 July 2001 at 10:46 AM

uhh, its different.... it needs shadows

Jaden ( ) posted Thu, 05 July 2001 at 10:49 AM

ohhhhhhh artsy good job

yellowmello ( ) posted Thu, 05 July 2001 at 10:50 AM

man I like it! the only thing I would do is make the man and women not all the same red. but it looks good now. keep it up

SevenOfEleven ( ) posted Sat, 07 July 2001 at 6:34 PM

file_185448.jpg

New update

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.