Fri, Sep 20, 6:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Poser Rigger Needed ASAP

Mestophales ( ) posted Wed, 04 March 2009 at 3:52 PM · edited Thu, 05 September 2024 at 12:08 AM

I need an experienced Poser Rigger ASAP to rig a bipedal character that has a tail. An NDA MUST be signed, this is a paid gig and will have a lot of exposure. Experienced riggeres only need apply!!!

Must be able to take PayPal as a payment

The job must be completed within 1 week

email your resume and samples of previous work to mestophales@yahoo.com

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Wed, 04 March 2009 at 9:59 PM

LD has done those, if you need any names.

Mestophales ( ) posted Wed, 04 March 2009 at 10:00 PM

LD?

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Wed, 04 March 2009 at 10:05 PM

little dragon.

wolf359 ( ) posted Thu, 05 March 2009 at 5:08 AM
Khai ( ) posted Thu, 05 March 2009 at 5:24 AM

Quote - Resume???

Only if pause is pressed.

I could'nt resist...

Mestophales ( ) posted Thu, 05 March 2009 at 7:37 AM

he he I forgot that was in there - that will teach me to cut & paste.......lol

Mestophales ( ) posted Thu, 05 March 2009 at 9:24 AM

Basically I need a good solid poser rigger that can take paypal payments and can work under pressure - I have several models coming up and many more scheduled - I have one rigger and I can not expect him to keep up, I need 1 - 2 more poser riggers. I need to samples of work so that I can judge the skillset. This is a paid gig, so there will be an NDA and a work for hire agreement.

wolf359 ( ) posted Thu, 05 March 2009 at 10:01 AM

wish I knew how to rig

My website

YouTube Channel

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Thu, 05 March 2009 at 10:51 AM

one wouldn't normally ask for a rezumay unless at least $50k were involved IMVHO. if said figure grosses around $30k in sales, the rigger's cut might only be in the vicinity of $500, unless said individual asked for a percentage of the gross, in addition to an upfront fee prior to beginning work, and a further fee upon completion.

Mestophales ( ) posted Thu, 05 March 2009 at 11:26 AM

I find that it depends. Being a work for hire contract it is very common to see a contractors resume to get a detailed view of their experience, samples of the work will demonstrate skillset...ie - quality of work.

I have gone through this process on several occassions personally and they almost always want to see work history and demos.

A service is simply a service, if I were posting a full time job I would have listed the benefits and location but since I am simply looking for a contractor / Freelancer whatever the rate the contractor charges is all the contractor can expect to receive. The only time you will see commissions or royalties is when the rate is so high that an agreement has to be made to lower the rate in exchange for commissions / royalties on the backend - you will see that alot for high end talent in publishing but I have yet to see it in the 3D community.

You may have had different experiences Miss Nancy than I have, but over the last 10 years of contracting work this is what I have seen.

As for a model making $30k in sales, I would love to meet someone here who has done that. The most I have made on any model was $3k

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.